Sleep can be hard to come by - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sleep can be hard to come by - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sleep can be hard to come by

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sleep can be hard to come by - Page 2 Empty Re: Sleep can be hard to come by

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:30 am

Lucy looked at him so he was a doctor Lucy thought about what she shold say. Lucy did not realy want talk to a stranger about her life lucy then dicided what to say "Dont expect to only recive others must also give" lucy kept her eyes closed since it kept tears from escaping and then smiled wondering how fast her would get it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:22 am

To his surprise, she spoke to him like she was philosophical; he didn't understand one word she had told him. Andrian watched as she kept her eyes closed, he knew it was to keep tears from escaping and saw that she smiled, slightly. "What?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:32 pm

lucy opened her eyes and looked at him. He had not gotten it so she dicided to explain atleast a bit of what she had realy ment so lucy said "why would i tell you anything about me when I dont know anything about you." lucy looked away and closed her eyes again
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:17 am

"Oh, right. Good point!" said Andrian when she said that 'why should she tell him anything when I don't know anything about you. He chuckled and reconsidered on what she said. Trying to find out what exactly she needed to know that she could trust him; yet he couldn't find what exactly she needed to know. "What do you want to know?" he asked, limiting his view of ideas to talk about, make it easier for him to explain who it was or about him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Lucy did not know what she wanted to know. Lucy thought a moment unsure of what to say. Lucy said "I dont know something that would make me not think of you as a stranger." Lucys hair had gotten in her face so she quickly pulled her thick red hair back wondering what he would say next
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:56 am

Well that was no help, now that they both had no idea of what exactly she needed to know so that it would make her not think of him as a stranger. Andrian laughed and looked away from her, watching as the star shined brightly above them; he looked back and thought about it. What would she need to know so that she could trust him - she didn't have to tell him what the problem was. "You know you don't have to tell me, right?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:23 am

Lucy looked away a bit confused. A few seconds ago he wanted to know but now when she had asled qbout him he did not want to know. Lucy thought for a moment and said " yes i know. Why are you here in the middle of the night." lucy sat looking at the sky waiting for a response
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 am

"I'm not tired," Andrian told her, clearing his throat as he looked at her through her eyes.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:34 am

Lucy looked at him and dicided to just tell him why "the resonds i told you were the real resonds they were simply not descriped. I needed to clear my head and try to find the resond my sister hates me. i needed to get away from people that expect to much or hate me because of my family and get away from my cousins whom seem to be every where" lucy looked away and closed her eyes waiting for a response
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:02 am

"I'm sorry," said Andrian who was surprised that she finally decided to tell him even though he hadn't completely answered her question earlier. "That not good."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top