Barker extreme - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker extreme - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker extreme

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker extreme - Page 3 Empty Re: Barker extreme

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:15 am

Felix pulled on a white t-shirt and went over to the bathroom door. He heard her say 'done' and smiled slightly, picking up the chain from the bed. He felt kind of bad putting this one her, but it was the best thing he could think of at the moment. The doors and windows were magically locked so she couldn't get out that way, but still, he was afraid she might try to hurt herself. He undid the latches on the door. Sticking only an arm through, he found her wrist and latched the chain on, before opening the door all the way. "Hello Luv." he said with a small grin, pulling her out of the bathroom.

"So what's your plan for today? We could watch a movie, or go out or something." he said in an almost teasing manner. He grabbed onto her wrist lightly and pulled her closer to him. He could smell her from this close and then grinned slightly, looking down at her before letting her go and moving to the stairs. "Rent a movie and make popcorn eh? We can pretend you AREN'T my hostage, and that we are just friends hanging out or something, wanna play truth or dare?" He asked, pulling her along with him as he went downstairs.

"I don't have any plans for today actually, even with you around. My plans are virtually uninterrupted, just aided by a beautiful woman who is literally chained to me." He laughed coldly and it caused Hyde to lift his head and watch the two as they made their way into the front room. "Sit." he said tugging on the sturdy chain and pulling her onto the couch with him, almost forcing her to sit on top of him, knowing it would make her angry. He was just joking around now, now that he had gotten a bit of time away from her, he decided that he needed to be a bit nicer. He was a torture maniac, he wasn't going to hurt her without reason. Except to make her feel uncomfortable, she should hate him right now, and that only made him love teasing her all the more fun.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:26 am

Naomi felt the handcuff close immediately on her wrist and she thought to herself that it would have been pointless to run anyway. He had been much to prepared. It would have just caused her to run headlong into him, which would not have helped her much. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him so that she could smell his scent again... Damn him. Damn him for kidnapping her. Damn him for messing with her. Damn him for smelling good...

He teased her, saying that they could go out or stay in and watch a movie. "Yeah, that's be perfect, watch a movie." She rolled her eyes and he said that they could pretend they were friends and she felt herself wince as though she could not stand that thought. "Sorry, I was never that great at make believe." This may have been true, but she did not lack imagination or creativity. Actually, she liked to read... and you should see some of her paintings...

She was suddenly yanked forward and she felt her wrist catch on the metal and tear as she was sent sprawling onto the couch and half onto Felix. She quickly pulled herself away, moving to the opposite end of the couch and looking down at her wrist. "Nice going," she grumbled. She could see a thin, white scratch and a droplet of blood forming. She glanced at Hyde. "You stay away." She did not need a tiny scratch infected. She wiped away the blood and shot Felix a dirty look.

She turned and looked at him. Now he was just messing with her, she could see it, but if he continued to be so rough, he was going to bruise up her frail, pale wrists, which would not be very good at all. She gave him a dark look and ran a finger along the cut once more, saying clearly. "You know.. That sounds great, but I have one problem. I feel like..." She looked up at him. "I feel like there is something between us." And then she slowly raised her arm and rattled the chain.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:34 am

Felix held out a hand the second he realized she was bleeding. Hyde, who almost immediately tried to pounce on the blood, froze and sat down where he was at. Felix let her move farther away from him, and then he moved closer to her, pulling out his wand and looking up into her eyes. "Let me heal that, I'm sorry, I didn't know it could cut you so badly.. I'll fix that once you're healed up." he said lightly, and tapped her wrist, the small cut healing rapidly. "There..." he said and then tapped the chain, the insides immediately became smooth and soft, and it seemed that she could have been wearing a fuzzy bracelet, except that he was attached on the other end.

Felix pushed his wand into his pocket again and slid away from her again. He knew he needed to keep teasing her, make her think he was the bad guy, the one she would hate forever, but somehow he couldn't. He had felt something like a twinge of panic when he saw the blood forming on her wrist, and it had nearly caused him to have a heart attack, to think of her in pain, in any type of pain, the fluttering in his chest resumed, but almost painfully now.

Felix grabbed the remote and turned on the TV, whatever movie he had been watching last came up, and he sat for a long moment, almost afraid to say anything, until finally. "Does it hurt anymore? I'm not that good at healing spells or anything... but I did take some beginner courses, so..." He sighed. "A person who dabbles in torture usually doesn't know much about healing, but... being a Ravenclaw has it's perks.." he said with a light laugh, trying to resume the playful manner he had earlier, but the sight of blood had completely thrown him off. Normally he liked the site, the smell, the taste of blood, but from her. It just didn't feel right. He ran his hand through his hair and started to snap again, staring at the TV screen until shifting his focus to looking out the side of his eye at Naomi.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 am

She had not expected any sort of response from the pair of them at the cut incident, though when Hyde tenses, so did her leg, curling up slightly as though preparing to protect herself. She did not like being at odds with the dog, being too much of a dog person herself to find that it was natural. But he was on Felix's side, so he was against her.

She glanced up and saw Felix had stopped Hyde and was moving towards her. Her eyebrows twitched together in light confusion but she did not have any more room to move away, so she watched him as he took her hand. He was probably one of the weirdos transfixed by blood and he was going to say all of these awkward things while he drooled over her cut...

But no. Instead he apologized and she saw true concern mixed into his eyes. She recognized it not because she had ever experienced it, but because she knew how to fake it when she had needed to. She really had not had anyone to be worried about, so the feeling was close to foreign to her. But his apologies and the fact that he healed it and then fixed the chains proved it... He was concerned.

She stared at him and pulled her wrist away the second he let it go, wrapping her other hand around it, handcuff and all. She rubbed it slightly, and continued staring at him. He turned and turned the TV on and began to watch it, though she continued to stare. He asked if it hurt anymore and she dismissed the question. It had only stung slightly when she had actually been cut. It had not 'hurt' passed that. There was something else bothering her. "What's your deal, Barker?" She could not understand why he would kidnap her and then treat her with genuine concern. Her earnest, confused question needed an answer.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:58 am

Felix flinched lightly at the question. What was his deal? He had to think that over for a long moment. He had kidnapped her, chained her to him, teased her, pushed her, pulled her, did everything a kidnapper did, but the entire time he did it with absolute concern for her. He didn't want her hurt, at least, not anymore. At first he had wanted to see the fear in her eyes, the pain, the horror, but now.. it made him sick to his stomach to see the way she stared at him. To realize how much she did hate him for tearing her away from the only thing she actually knew. So what was his deal?

He slowly looked at her and ran his hand through his hair. "Do you really want to know what my deal is?" He asked turning towards her, putting his knee up on the couch between them. "I don't know! Normally right now, you'd be writhing on the floor, screaming yourself into insanity! I would be putting up ransom notes, making myself more famous, making myself more feared, but what am I doing right now?" He put his hand over his eyes and stared at his knee. "I'm sitting on the couch, chained to you, unable to keep my eyes off of you for long, afraid to hurt you... wanting to actually watch a movie with you.. and to not see that look on your face.. the fear that I'm going to hurt you, the fear that I'm going to torture you.. and I don't.. I don't want to."

He slowly looked up at her and then shook his head. "Let's.. let's.. why don't we go get you some clothes or something? You just look uncomfortable in my clothing.. let's get out of the house." He said grabbing the chain and pulling on it lightly. "Come on." he growled, and went to the door, tapping it with his wand, he pulled his shoes on and pushed it open. "Lets get out of the house." he said with a last look at her, trying to forget what he had just said.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:08 am

Naomi stared at him, listening but not really comprehending. What exactly what was he trying to tell her by these words? That he had wanted to hurt her, harm her, go through his usual kidnapping routine, but he had been unable to do so...? She stared at him. He could not keep his eyes off of her. Well, she had heard of that before... Lust. She seemed to attract guys full of lust so this did not come as a surprise. But not wanting to hurt her and wanting to spend time with her? She had boys dote on her, but someone who had just met her, who had intended other things for her? How had dislike changed so quickly? She did not get it.

For a millisecond, his eyes raised and she looked back at him, confusion riddling both of their expression, before he broke the moment by looking away. He said something about getting her some clothes and she rose as he tugged on the chain, still staring at him with confusion, though it was morphing more into an expression with creeped out curiosity and mild interest.

She bit her lip. Finally she nodded, saying nothing but followed behind him as he led her to the door, not questioning where he would be taking her or how he planned to keep her from yelling bloody murder or how he planned to conceal the chains. At this point that was not what was worrying her. Far from it, actually... She followed him out.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:44 am

Felix led her out, knowing that he was probably going into a trap. Knowing she would try to escape, try to run, and probably would. He still needed her to survive. He needed her so that he had a leverage against whatever came at him. He didn't want to hurt her, far from it actually, but he knew that he couldn't let his guard down at all. So before he left the room, he pulled out his wand. "I'm sorry Naomi." he said and waved it. "Silencio.. that way you can't yell for help." He said softly, looking at her for a moment, before pulling her out of the room. He suddenly wrapped his arm around her. "Now, we are a cute couple, out to do some shopping alright luv?" He said in a sickly sweet voice.

"My arm around you is so that people can't see the chain." he said giving it a small rattle so that she could tell that it was also under the silence spell. He pulled her out into the street, and grinned at her carefully. "Lets get going luv." He said, then whispered to her. "Act like you love me or I WILL torture you when we get back." He said, all the while with a smile on his face. He pulled her down the street, heading towards one of those nice department stores with a lot of clothing stores and stuff in it. "Now dear, remember, I have as much money as you could want, so just... have fun." he said, pulling her into the nearest woman's clothes store, and letting her take the lead from there.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 am

Naomi felt her feet collide against the ground and she remained clutching her kidnapper, just glad to find that she had escaped another attacker. It seemed whatever luck Naomi had possessed had finally run out. First a Death Eater threatening to kill her, then even a Ministry man... She really was having horrid luck when it came to attempting to survive.

But she was fine now, thanks to... Felix. Why had he guarded her, stepped between her and a very angry, ready-to-attack, pissed off threat? Was it not her job to serve as the shield and if she died, oh well ,her purpose was served? In her opinion, it seemed rather counteractive to shield a shield... Not that you would catch her complaining, but it puzzled her.

She slowly relaxed her hands, which were still gripping his shirt and sighed, taking a step back and tilting her head to look up at him. She cleared her throat. The spell had begun to wear off in the store and now her voice was completely back. She blinked a few times and her arms fell to her sides, before protectively crossing over her midsection.

She bit her lip and looked back up at Felix, feeling emotions much more affectionate than she would have liked to reserve for this man who had kidnapped her. But now, she somehow felt he was more of a rescuer than a kidnapper. She tried to keep her face like stone, the way it usually was, but there was a softness she could not escape... "Why did you do that?" she asked, even before thanking him. She had to know.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:53 am

Felix stood there, staring forward, his hands clenched into fists at his sides. They were standing in his front room again. Only this time they had clothes for her, and Felix was pissed off as none other. He started to snap quickly, a changing tempo, one to show his agitation. He felt her hands slowly let go of his jacket, and he stopped, taking a deep inhale and looking down at her, and was startled when he found himself staring into his eyes. This time he didn't look away, but kept the eye contact. When she asked why he did that, he felt himself start to shake. "Why did I do what? I did what I had to to get out of there... idiot Minstry employees... think they are the boss of everyone." He ranted, tearing off his jacket before realizing it was caught on the chain.

Felix glared at the chain, and then turned around, tapping the door with his wand, there was a snap as it locked securely, and then there was an odd snapping sound throughout the house as the windows and all other doors locked. He pulled off the chain from around both of their wrists and hung up his jacket, throwing the chain on the coffee table. After all of this movement he let himself relax a bit, the tension in his jaw drained, and he ran his hand over his forehead, pushing his hair out of his face.

"I wasn't about to let him hurt you.." he said suddenly, his hand hiding his eyes. "I couldn't... I couldn't let him touch you." He didn't look at her as he spoke, merely moved to the couch and sat down his hand over his eyes as he tried to think things through. "I was standing there.. prepared to let you be my shield, like I should have done.. like I've done before, others are my shields, I don't shield people, because I'm not strong enough for that.. but then I looked at you, so small... so... helpless, stuck to me, but only because I made you stick to me... and he was standing there, saying he would hurt you..I just, I couldn't let him>" Felix's hands clenched into fists and he hit himself lightly on the forehead. "I just.. couldn't let him hurt you. I can't see you hurt Naomi." He growled out, and then stood up.

Looking at Naomi, he pulled his shirt up over his head and turned so his back was to her. A light scar traveled across his upper back, mostly hidden, but still there. "I've been places and done things that you wouldn't believe Naomi." he said his back still turned to her as he stood there, his fists clenched to his sides now. "That was given to be my a ministry employee, want to know what he asked me before he nearly killed me? He asked me why I was evil.. I couldn't believe what he said. He was calling me evil.. when he was about to send an innocent bystander to Azkaban. Because really, the first time I was sent.. it was a false charge, sure I was there, I watched then, but I was a novice, right out of school. Stupid.. and he asked me why I was evil.. and I turned and fled.. and he cursed me. I was sent to Azkaban for over a year, before I was released on parole." He slowly turned around to face ,her, his shirt hanging limply from his hand. "Is it evil Naomi.. when all you do is defend yourself in a world that thinks your evil? You get a job.. your job, which keeps you alive, barely, but alive, and that job tells you to kidnap and torture someone... it's either that or die, so you do. Sure sometimes I enjoy it, but after a while.. this world makes you enjoy it, because creatures of the night are always evil."
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:13 am

Naomi watched him, startled by how agitated and worked up he seemed. He said he had only done it to get out of there and then took off the chain. She rubbed her wrist and stared down at it, seeing thin lines where the metal had constricted against her wrist. She leaned to the side and carefully set the bags of clothes down, before turning to Felix to explain that was not what she had meant.

She did not need too. He continued on and she stared at him, a confused wonder on her face as she watched him, as she felt his words rush over her. He had not wanted her hurt... When had someone said something like that to her? Boys had called her beautiful, but they were saying it for themselves, giving themselves props for working up the nerve to speak to her. Her horrid mother did not have emotions, she was sure... Felix was the only person to ever invest any amount of care in her, it seemed. He was not bound by the law to keep her alive, like the school and her guardians. He had no reason to place himself between her and a vindictive, angry man. He did it for his own reasons. He did it for her.

He stood and took off his shirt and she automatically felt her defenses go up. Had this all been an act, was he going to- No. He turned and revealed a long scar across his back and Naomi winced. She listened to his story and her eyebrows met as she stared at him, frightened awe on her face, trying to hide the sympathy welling in her. Naomi did not... Naomi did not hold emotions for other people, she made them build up emotions for herself. She made them care for her- genuine or not- and then she enjoyed it, never letting the feelings mean anything to her...

She stared at him and shook her head. "No," she said. There was a strength in her voice that said she was firm on this belief. "No, it does not make a person evil. People expect you to deal with terrible odds your entire life, and then make it out on top, perfectly healthy, perfectly fine. And if you're not, they punish you for it." She took a step forward and touched his arm. "No, that's not evil. That's expected."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top