Barker extreme
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker extreme Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker extreme

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker extreme Empty Barker extreme

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:19 am

Felix apparated with a loud crack and let go of the collar of his dog. But his other arm was still full with the form of a girl in his arms. Sure he had his other house he had led the aurors to, but this place was his own special secret, his ideal hiding spot, in the middle of London, a nice flat, beautifully furnished, and two stories. He looked at the girl with a knowing look, and then moved away from her, but not before slipping his hand into her backpocket, and extracting her wand. "Don't want you to run away now do we?" He asked and then waved HIS wand, and her wand flew up into his room on the second floor and there was a snap and a click as it was locked into a special safe.

He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a small glass of firewhiskey, downing the burning substance in one gulp before staring at the counter in front of her. His name was in the Newspaper, they knew who he was, and what he had done, and he realized that they really were looking for him. He must have gotten on someone high ups hit list if the scale had gotten to showing his picture in the newspaper. He hadn't bothered to look at the Prophet when he had gotten it that morning, but just then he grabbed his wand and summoned the paper, reading through the article, before throwing it on the counter.

"So you read about me eh Naomi? Well guess what, You're stuck here now, because you are my bargaining tool for the future. If they catch up to me, I have a hostage and I'm not afraid to kill her, lets just say." he said watching her for her reactions. "Now that we have that settled. Hyde, Watch her while I head up to take a shower." he said pointing at his dog, before exiting the room and heading to the bathroom.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Barker extreme Empty Re: Barker extreme

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:31 am

Naomi struggled the second her feet touched the ground, before she could even properly see where she was currently at. She had not dared to struggle when they had apparated, for fear of splinching herself to a point where she could not repair... So she had been forced to cling to the man who had just abducted her off of the street...

But now she was desperately trying to pull herself away, though she was pinned to him by the body of the large dog that had been dragged along. She felt something slip from her pocket and felt her face pale even more at the realization- he had just stolen her wand... Now she had no way to escape. She could throw herself out the window... But she would die...

He moved away from her and she spun away, facing him and the large dog, backing away until her legs hit a sofa. She glared at him, refusing to show fear of any sort on her face. She would not give him that. "This was really stupid of you, I hope you know.." Though was it... Her parents did not exactly love her... They may be mad at the nerve that someone had robbed their family of something, but not exactly heartbroken. Her mother a little... but...

He ordered the dog to watch her and then stalked off upstairs. She waited until he was gone and turned towards the window. The dog immediately strode forward and let out a bark. She froze and stared back at him... Crap. No messing with this dog. She nodded and slowly sat down on the sofa, crossing her arms over her body... Perhaps she could turn the dog against Felix.. "It's okay, Hyde..." The dog stared at her, no amusement or affection in his eyes. He lived for his master. She was not going to change that.

She was alone.

She felt a weight dropping in her stomach and she began to droop her shoulders and her head a bit, clinging tighter to her sides. Though, if Felix returned, she would immediately become strong once again.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:39 am

Felix took a shower, pondering what to do with the girl that was now downstairs in his house. The Hogwarts girl he had just abducted from Hogsmeade. This would complicate things a bit, he'd have to take her everywhere he went, for he didn't trust her to be alone at the moment, and he was sort of on the run. It wouldn't be to long until they traced him to this apartment and got a hold of him, until then however, he would have to deal with the girl. After his shower, he changed and went to the stairs quietly, looking down at the girl on his couch. She was beautiful even from here, and he felt something odd stir in his chest. Something he was not prepared to feel, was he.. sorry for the girl he had just kidnapped? Nah... he didn't feel that sort of emotion, well then what was this feeling?

"Stopped fighting eh?" He asked finally making his presence known as he strode down the stairs. He rubbed at his head with a towel and threw it over the railing before walking downstairs and petting Hyde. "Just to warn you, any cut on your body, if licked by Hyde, will automatically become infected." He said with a grin. "Sort of like a Harpie scratch, but less fatal." He said smiling. "I recommend not cutting yourself in this place, for it will only hurt more." He sat down in a chair across from her and leaned back, staring at the girl, surveying her carefully.

"Naomi... Slytherin.. that is all I know about you.. but come come, you are now my hostage, and there isn't anything you can do about that, surely you can tell me a bit more.. about yourself anyway." He said and smirked at her, watching her reactions to him. She thought he was just a stupid man on the street, trying to flirt a bit, but now her life was in his hands, he could kill her at any point in time if he so chose, and he knew that she realized this. She was his, and there was little she could do about it.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 am

Naomi heard footsteps and she immediately straightened up, sticking her chin up proudly, a look of irritation on her face as though he had simply cut her off or interrupted her, rather than kidnapped her out of Hogsmeade village. She allowed her hands to fall into her lap and a superior, fixed expression to fall on her pale face, her almost colorless springy hair framing it.

She would not give Barker- he did not deserve to be called by his first name in her books- the satisfaction of thinking he had any control over her. Sure, he could kill her... But he would need her at least once on the run to head off the police. If she was dead, he did not have a shield. She had figured it out in her wait, but she wondered if he had yet. She would slowly inform him...

He sat across from her and she kept her head up, her steel-ish grey eyes staring mercilessly and unflinchingly from his dark ones. She was not going to show any fear. She did not have any excuse to be afraid... Well, any excuse to be afraid yet... He had tortured the other two... Ministry brats, yes, but still. He was capable.

He asked her to tell him about herself, something she found incredibly offensive. He expected casual conversation after stealing her. No... She would be glad to tell him about her. How her family was wealthy and her father was feared Fenrir Greyback and he was likely to get caught soon because of it... But that would be giving him what he wanted. "Hosts are supposed to talk about themselves first..." she said, forcing a fake politeness into her face, the strains of it evident.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 am

Felix watched as she straightened herself up, and made herself look strong. Well he had seen how she actually felt, and it pleasured him in a rather sick way. He smiled at her when she attempted to act big and tough, and then sighed, pulling out his wand to point it at her. "Okay, I wasn't going to hurt you, I mean really, I don't want to hurt you at all, I'll kill you if I must, even if I lose my hostage situation status... but killing you would be so much easier on my part actually." he said sitting up a bit straighter ."If I must torture you, then I will, my apartment is sound proof... but I'd rather just listen right now while I sort things out in my head." He said staring at her.

"If you want to know about me, I worked for a firm, tortured people for them, I couldn't be taken by them, so I was forced to flee without a fight. Now I have the Ministry after me, and they don't even care about the fact that it wasn't my hit list, it was my stupid employers." He said shaking his head. "I was a previous Ravenclaw, but now I'm a Death Eater, and I really hate spoiled little brats like you." he said shaking his head and staring at her. "Your turn." he said and lowered his wand a tad so as not to look so frightening.

There was some things that people didn't realize about life. When you acted dumb, when you were told to be dumb, or if you were told to be smart, acted smart, you slowly became that way. She had obviously forced herself to be less then expected, and in turn of making those choices, she had made herself into exactly what she wanted to be, no matter what it was like on the inside before. He leaned forward in his chair and snapped his fingers. Hyde came over and he pet him gently, watching the girl. He'd have to make a place for her to sleep, but that would come later, he could force her to stay in the same bed as him, or on the ground next to him, bound by a chain with their wrists. Actually that sounded like a good idea. He'd have to set that up later. Smiling slightly he waited for her to speak.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:16 am

He pointed his wand at her and she glanced down at it, sneering ever so slightly, though there was the tiniest, almost unnoticeable flicker of apprehension. She would be stupid to not be slightly worried. Pride and stupidity were two different things. She was not some idiotic Gryffindor who clung to looking tough before her life. She was a Slyhterin, who had what it took to weasel her way out of whichever situation she needed to get out of. Though this would be her first real challenge.

"Ravenclaw, eh?" She shook her head. "Didn't picture that." She wanted to say she did not imagine a Ravenclaw to be so stupid, but she knew he could take up his offer of torturing her. May as well stay safe and functioning. So she lost one little quip. She'd get her chance. She crossed her arms and said in a fake disappointed voice, "Well that didn't offer me very much insight."

He called her spoiled and her pride flared. Oh boy. Now she felt a need to prove herself. She tightened her arms and he said it was her turn. The longer she spoke, the longer she delayed possible death and torture. For once, she was going to be honest to someone. For once in her life, she was going to tell someone about her real self, not her shell. And it was to a man she loathed.

"My father is Fenrir Greyback. He impregnated my mother and then ditched her. For ten years we lived on and off the streets. My mom got wise and duped some rich fool into marrying her when I was ten. Here we are, seven years later." She stared at him, knowing he had been making assumptions about her, but she knew that no assumption could get even close to the screwed up life that was her own.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:23 am

"Ah... Fenrir eh?" He asked smirking slightly. "He and I are old buddies you know, he attempted to get me out of Azkaban the first time I was there, didn't end up so well, but I still got out, as you can well see." he said lifting his arms to the side and grinning at her. "So you are a spoiled little rich kid, even if you weren't at first.. have been for seven years." He smiled at her. "Bet you realized that being yourself doesn't work out in real life eh? They always tell you that, but I bet you of all people would realize that you can't do that." He smiled at her and held his wand a bit tighter.

She really was beautiful, and when the fear passed over her eyes, he could feel that odd stirring in his chest again. Whatever the feeling was, he liked it a lot, and half wanted to make her afraid again, just so that he could feel that stir, but the other half was telling him to just put her to bed, and think things over until the morning. He didn't know what to do with this pride filled Slytherin. Slytherin's were sneaky, but he was a Ravenclaw, he could think of things most people had no idea of, except that right now he was at a total loss.

He stared at her and then flicked his wand lightly, there was a small clang, and a tea tray appeared on the coffee table in front of them. "Want some?" He asked, pouring himself some tea and adding a few lumps of sugar. "Just because I kidnapped you doesn't mean I have to be mean, I will if I have to, but until you give me reason to use force, I won't." He said smiling. "In all respects, you are the first person I've kidnapped, I didn't take those other girls, but I did drive them nearly insane, made one try to cut her wrists, and both of them lost their voices to me." He grinned with pride at his work, and poured some whiskey into his tea, taking a sip of the mixture. "Ah.. perfect." he said and relaxed, keeping his wand in his hand, in case she tried to make a move against him.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:36 am

She stared at him and replied in a biting tone, "You can't escape what you were born as, you can only take on a new disguise." When it came to her real attitude, she was still that girl waiting for her mother to come just to hear that she had blown all their money on alcohol and cigarettes and she was bringing home a new boyfriend who would eat all that he found, leaving her to go and snatch a few things from the supermarket. She was still that girl; though she did not think whoever was coming through that door was actually coming through with their promises anymore. She knew nothing in life was free, she knew the world was corrupt and imperfect, and every force was working against her. But while she and her mother were well off, she could pretend that that girl was dead. That was what she meant, but she doubted a low-down, rude scoundrel like Barker would understand the depth of her statement.

He summoned a tea chart and she stared at it and then at him like he was stupid for thinking she would actually take any of the drink he offered. His words were bothering her... That people were ignorant if they actually believed you could be yourself. You could be yourself, but that just warranted unneeded persecution and pain. It was better to just find a mask that everyone else liked so that you could get by and people would work to please you instead. She chewed her lip.

She glanced at the tea but did not drink any of it. She might, later, but she was busy trying to figure out how seriously to take this guy. He had gotten in the paper for his crimes, and he certainly had caused some trouble, but it seemed they were on the same side of allegiance. She glanced at Hyde. "Hyde. Tell me about him. Had him since a pup or something?" You did not find such loyalty in a dog often and if she would admit to being impressed with anything...it was that.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:51 am

Felix sipped his drink for a moment, watching her facial expressions with interest. When she asked about Hyde he smiled. "I saved him... in Romania.. there were Vampires, and he was the smallest in his pack. See, his father had bred with a Siberian Husky, but his father was a Wolf.. and he grew up in the pack... but the Vampires didn't like the pack there, and they were chasing him, because the pack didn't like how small he was, and how mixed he was." Felix said shaking his head. "I saved him from the Vampires.. and he's been loyal to me ever since, I got him when he was only about six months.. fully grown, but still.. smaller then the rest." He said gently petting the dogs head. "Of course.. the Vampires did get him a bit, and that's what makes his saliva so toxic... it infects like a Harpie, and hurts even more, he's been my loyal companion for a long time now." He said with a smirk as he watched her.

It was the truth and Felix wanted to know if she believed him or not. He had no reason to lie to her. Sure he had kidnapped her, sure he was holding her hostage in his house, asking about her personal life, but hey, that didn't give him a reason to lie! Felix took another drink of his mixed tea and watched her. He wondered if she would trust him enough to eat here. He wouldn't force her to if she didn't want to. But hey, he probably wouldn't eat at first either, if he was being held hostage. He watched her for a long moment before clearing his throat. "You should wear that necklace." he said lightly, as though it were just crossing his mind. "It really does match your eyes.. and you really do.. have very pretty eyes." He stared over her shoulder before taking another drink.

What was he doing? He had just kidnapped this girl, and now he was trying to flatter her? Well.. she was just so beautiful, his mind kept going back to when she had gotten momentarily shy, and it made his long dead heart start beating again. It wasn't actually dead, but those stirrings in his chest, they made him realize that he was all alone in the world. And she was just so beautiful. He cleared his throat and then shook his head. "If you want to of course, but I'm kind of tired, it's time to make sleeping arrangements." He stood up and went up the stairs again, putting blankets and such on the floor next to his bed, then he conjured a chain, a chain with a handcuff piece at each end. One end would go to his wrist, the other to hers, if she even moved, he would feel it in his sleep, and he was a light sleeper.

"Come up here!" He called down to her, and Hyde stood up, growling lightly to get her to move towards the stairs.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 am

Naomi stared at him. She had a knack for tracing deception and even if he was a better manipulator than herself, she knew she would be able to tell if he was lying about something that obvious. White lies were easier than far-fetched ones like that, because you had to lie to yourself, to your mind, to your memory to make it believable. She nodded. "Huh... Well, I can honestly say I would not have guessed."

He said she should wear the necklace and she remembered that the thing was still in the pocket of her military jacket... Funny. Did he actually think that flattery and that cheap little gift would actually win her over, make her forget that he had kidnapped her, stolen her on her way back to the school...

Hmmm... Her professors would notice. And her friends... And... Crap. Rory. She had just given him hope for a relationship she had considered long dead, told him they could get together and talk. She was disappearing from a lot of people's lives... Though she could not deny, the thought of them worrying over her disappearance was rather satisfying...

She was stirred back to current events by Felix- er, Barker, standing and saying something about sleeping arrangements... Crap. She had not thought about that. Now she had to think everything over.., Her clothes... Her tooth brush, and her hairbrush, and all of that meaningless crap she felt like she needed. She wanted her clothes, her makeup... And she wanted her own bed, not some strangers.

She stood at the prompting of Hyde and stumbled forward. He jabbed at her calf and she calmly walked forward, stepping up the stairs one by one, followed closely by Hyde who seemed to have taken his master's words to heart. At the top of the landing she paused and Hyde nudged her so she turned towards a door. She followed his direction and paused in the doorway of the room, surveying the situation. "Just what I needed, a good night's sleep. We all know sleeping on the floor and being chained is the best way to get that." She could not stop the sarcastic words slipping from her mouth. Usually, she filtered what she said, but she found no reason to now.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top