Barker extreme - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker extreme - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker extreme

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker extreme - Page 11 Empty Re: Barker extreme

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:47 pm

Felix watched Elijah with glee, as one stroke after the next, he tore himself down. He couldn't speak anymore, but he was sure to be screaming had he been able to. Felix walked right up to Elijah and looked into his tear stained face. "Does that hurt?" He asked lightly, touching Elijah's cheek, that was now coated with blood from the last hit to the face. Felix let his finger run over the scar and put the tip into his mouth, tasting the salty blood and smiling at it. "You're worthless Krum.. you let a woman rule your life... and then, she left you for the manwhore you are.." he whispered in his ear, gently touching the back of Elijah's neck, feeling the sweat coating it, he grinned and wiped his hand off on the tatters that was Elijah's clothing.

"And Khaat just left you didn't she?" He asked gently, moving Elijah's face so that he could see Khaat passed out in her chains across the room. "Bet you wish you could join her in that state? Her pain is gone.. and you're still here.."He said and grinned. "But what can you do? Your body is broken Elijah Krum, it's broken, and now.. I'm going to break your mind.... because when I get back, I'll have Chase Moor in tow, and you will watch her bleed, and she'll call out your name Elijah, she'll ask you to help her... and you won't be able to, because she'll be so far gone, nothing will save her. And you will be alone here Krum, with me.. Khaat will have died, and your little girlfriend, and her kid will be dead. And you will be alone in the world, with no one else to turn to.. can you imagine it Elijah? You'll be Just. Like. Me." He whispered and then smiled at Elijah. "And then you can join them all in hell." He said, and turned around, leaving the room to go find Naomi to go get ready for their trip.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:02 pm

She was desperate to get Eli's attention. She didn't know how to throw things, but darn it, she was going to try something. Anything. She walked up to Eli and brushed his cheek with the back of her fingers, softly, lovingly. She saw a few strands of his hair ruffle just ever so slightly at her touch, but she had no idea if he even felt it. She desperately wanted him to know she hadn't ever left him. She was still here.

She knew she could not summon so much as an ant now. Much less her father, or Rob. She could not send a message to her seer mother or to any of her seer friends. She was more frustrated than she had ever been in her life. Well, was this life? Was that actually correct?

Maybe...she tried to throw herself back into her body, but that didn't work. She seemed to not get anywhere. She tried to will herself to go back, but nothing happened. What if she was lost in this nothingness forever? How many people got stuck here? Was this what being a ghost was? Well, it couldn't be because her body was still, technically, allive. So she wasn't a ghost. This just plain sucked.

She went back to Eli. She was her only hope, slim as it was. And she, at this point, appeared to be his. That was very odd indeed, and the only way she could help was to let him know, to make him see, that she was still here. How that helped, perhaps heaven alone would know. But it was the only thing she had. She kissed his cheek slowly, lovingly. Something Dumbledore said years ago resonated back into her mind. Where the thought rose up from, well, she had no clue. Love. It was the oldest of all forces. Older than any other form of magic. Harry always said he had known when he had been in the presence of his parents. She didn't know if this would work, but perhaps, just perhaps, it might. She kissed his cheek a second time, sending him all her boundless unconditional love with it, watching a slight breeze in the windowless room, flick the ends of his hair again ever so slightly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:03 pm

He was worthless was he?

Elijah didn’t honestly think he was worthless. He knew that he was a chain-smoking drunk that enjoyed sex a little bit too much but he hoped that someone somewhere loved him. Elijah hoped against hope that someone somewhere thought he was worth something, worth their time, worth their love. He did horrible things, things that didn’t deserve love. But maybe they still did? Maybe people still loved him however foolish it was. Barker made it seem as if he was truly worthless, as if he was just this miniscule little thing on this planet. People made up his world. Was he a part of someone’s? He wanted to mean the world to someone just as specific people meant the world to him. He wanted to be loved as freely as he loved others.

Please, he thought desperately, unable to turn his thoughts into words, spare her...please..

The body. Yes, the body was broken. The beautiful body that genetics and Quidditch had created was broken and ruined. His chest was drenched in his own blood and he couldn’t distinguish his shirt from his skin as it was same colour crimson. The body was shot to pieces and the mind was going to be quick to follow. His legs were mostly untouched, one small mercy from the murderous bastard. His ankles however were broken if the throbbing pain in them was any indication. He allowed himself to hang, supporting his weight using his wrists which he’d long since lost feeling in. He didn’t think he’d be able to move if the chains gave way now. He’d just lay there against the cold floor, unable to move, even unable to breathe, something that was becoming laboured as he hung there.

Elijah was sure the Devil would welcome with open arms, pleased with his “life’s work”. But he’d see to it that Barker went first, to test the waters.

When the door slammed shut, Elijah fell forward, too exhausted to even carry himself any more. He rolled the saliva around in his mouth and spat it out onto the floor. He grimaced. Blood. He wouldn’t have done that if not to test but he had a feeling he was right. Elijah wanted to scuff it away with his shoe but he wasn’t even in possession of them anymore. His favourite shoes in the whole wide world and they were gone. But they were a small price to pay if Barker was going after Chase. He needed out of these chains and he needed out now. He needed to kill the bastard or get to Chase before he did.

The minutes of silence were followed by something brushing his cheek. Elijah looked around but saw nothing. He figured it was his mind playing tricks of him but he’d felt something. The only thing keeping him company was Khaat’s corpse. Corpse. That was something that shouldn’t have been applied to her. This woman, the mother of Rob’s daughter, should not have died. He sighed and let his head hang. That feeling came again but this time it was accompanied by something else. His nose crinkled and his head went back a few times.

Suddenly, Elijah sneezed, his head falling forward. He lifted it back up again and wiggled his nose, whiskers moving with it. Wait... whiskers?!? His eyes widened and he smiled slightly despite himself. He felt... loved. Khaat hadn’t left him really had she? Not really. Elijah felt two familiar things sprout on top of his head and he twitched them slightly, another smile appearing on his face. Then he heard his trousers rip at the back as something grew. Elijah growled slightly, his ears pinning back to his head. Those were expensive! But the tail of Fluffy appeared and caressed his face, taking some of the blood that was on it.

Elijah sneezed again, a small delicate sound leaving his mouth and the tail, ears and whiskers were sucked back under his skin. He wrinkled his nose and opened his eyes. There was nothing there. There was no presence. He’d been foolish to think it. No, he was alone, awaiting his execution.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:36 pm

A lot had happened and it was Naomi's job to sit back and wait. She did so and eventually must have dozed off because when she next awoke, Felix was going back to the lab with Elijah Krum in tow. She did not even have to act, because this had not been in their plans. So she was not really acting too much when she went to the bars and said, "Eli?" Of course she knew him from Hogwarts. "Why is he here?"

They disappeared and for the next few hours, Naomi - when she was awake- of evident torture, but other times, they seemed to be talking. This unnerved Naomi. Why would they all talk calmly and as though the others were not being tortured. What was she missing? She felt her skin crawl slightly and she curled up in her corner, feeling relieved to hear screams and know it had gone back to normality.

But then she heard slightly raised words, nothing she could make out, but she could tell it was Felix, telling his victims something and her pulse increased. What was he saying? Why was there so much talking? She heard the door open and she could recognize Felix's steps. She scooted forward and saw him, walking alone. "Felix?" she asked softly.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Felix strode down the hall quickly. "Khaat is passed out, Elijah is nearly there too.. we need to go get someone..." he said carefully. "Elijah isn't nearly as tortured as he needs to be... so I've decided to get his sweetheart, Chase Moor. Do you know the girl? She's at the school, we'll need in somehow.. and we'll need disguises.. but first.." He grabbed her arm, and pulled her down the hall, skipping the door to the laboratory, and entering the door that led straight to his living area. He opened a drawer and turned around to face Naomi. He slowly went to his knee before her and held out the box. "Naomi... I know we can't ever actually get married, and I know that it's a hard life loving a criminal, who is, in all senses of the world, evil. But could you? Could you love someone like me?" he opened the box and showed her the diamond ring.

"I love you.. and I don't.. Elijah made me very angry.. by comparing you to his knocked up girlfriend.. So they know I love you.. but.. they don't know you love me.. if push comes to shove.. I will make you leave me Naomi.. but I want us to at least be together for now. While we still can.." He said and slipped the ring onto her finger. "Will you be my wife Naomi Greyback? If they ask.. I bewitched you.. used love potions, the imperius curse.. I won't have them hurt you.. but while we still can, and while we can still admit that we love each other.. will you be my wife?" he asked getting to his feet to stare into her eyes.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Naomi nodded, agreeing with the plan before she even heard it all of the way, completely at ease with whatever they had to do. Suddenly though, he released her and was pulling her after him, staying silent so as not to reveal anything; she did not know how well they could hear from the lab though she doubted they could hear through the thick walls of the holding area.

Suddenly, Felix was on one knee, and screwed-up crazy or no, Naomi's heart began pounding like mad, she gasped and her eyes widened. He asked if she could love him and before she could answer him, he had continued on, explaining that Eli had hurt him by comparing her to that Hufflepuff and he slipped the ring on her finger, asking if she could be his wife. He went on to explain and then he stood, asking again, if she would be his wife in all ways but legally.

She shook her head. "Sometimes, you talk too much." She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him, her love puring into the kiss before pulling away to say, "Yes! Of course. And how dare you ask if I could love you. You know I do." She kissed his again, holding tight to him, forgetting completely about everything else but the man in front of her.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Felix could feel his heart pounding, and suddenly he realized what Elijah meant. He did love her so much.. and the fact that he would probably have to give her up.. it tore him apart inside. But at least for now.. he could love her as much as he wanted. He wouldn't be like Elijah, and take for granted what he had. He wouldn't let her go easily, he kissed her back, holding her close, enjoying her warmth. Suddenly he pulled away from her. "Lets go get that pregnant girl... we can show Elijah that we aren't like him and his stupid little girlfriend okay?" He asked gently, and after letting her kiss him again, he looked down at her hands, enjoying the site of his ring on her finger. "Krum is stupid.." He said softly, staring at her hand. "He let go of something special.. and I promise you.. I won't ever let go of you.." He said gently, and held her close.

"Lets go.." He said softly, and took her hand, pulling her out the door, and opening the trapdoor for her so that she could descend first. It was the only way out, only they wouldn't be going to the same house they had come into from. They were going the opposite direction, so as to get into a muggle filled street, where they would make their way to a train station. He knew it was a bad thing to apparate to Hogsmeade, so he had decided a while back to take the train, they could apparate back with the girl, but for now, it was best to let the boy think on the fact that he was about to lose his girlfriend.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top