Barker Extreme 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker Extreme 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker Extreme 2

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker Extreme 2 Empty Barker Extreme 2

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:48 am

How long had it been? Since Felix was able to hold Naomi in his arms? Well, first Khaat had come, and he had kissed her then, but since then there had been no time. Finally he had time, and he was completely satisfied with the current situation. Khaat had been dealt with for the first time, and was now passed out, and after she had been thrown rather rudely into the cell, he had taken Naomi's hand, and helped her up to go into his lovely abode. Taking her in through the laboratory door, he smiled. "See the beautiful stains of our vengeance dear?" He asked lightly, leading her into the main house through the door that led to her 'torture room' and then through into the kitchen where he usually spent his time.

"Welcome to your home again Naomi. Can I get you something? I'm sorry I have to give you that awful food I give Khaat.." He said shaking his head. "I can't stand seeing you in there.. it breaks what little part of my heart I still have in me to pieces, knowing that you are cold..." He said with a sigh. "It's just unkind of me.. but we must keep up the charade.." he said lightly. "I made it sound as though I rape you.. so that you will be scarred for life... but it may very well cross their minds that I have you under my spell." he said as he poured her a glass of water and set it in front of her, before busying himself with some real food for the two of them. "So tell me, what has she said to you? Tried to convince you that I'm evil?" He asked glancing over at Naomi fondly, finding he rather liked seeing her in his kitchen. If he hadn't of been 'evil' he may have well enjoyed being able to marry and love Naomi. But as it was.. he would never be able to enter a house of law without immediately being sent to Azkaban, so their love would never be legal.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Barker Extreme 2 Empty Re: Barker Extreme 2

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:02 am

Naomi was a good little bad girl and she had kept up the act long enough, braving the cold and the fake hate and the bad food. But she had been able to get through by holding on to thoughts of days like this and if memories of time before the other hostages. But really the thing that kept her able to smirk when Felix brought her to he house, was the fact that she knew Khaat and Elijah would never think...

She laced her fingers with Felix's, walking into the kitchen. Felix asked if she wanted to eat anything and she paused. "Ice cream. I'm dying for something sweet!" It had been awhile since she had eaten ice cream and the second she thought of it, she knew there would be no appeasement until she got her ice cream. He apologized and she squeezed his hand tightly, saying, "I know what it's worth, Felix."

Felix asked her what Khaat had said about him and she shrugged, saying, "She doesn't talk to me much. Apparently, she thought that you and she would meet again and she is completely self-assured that the Ministry will save her and condemn you." She smirked, rolling her eyes. "She does not understand..."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 am

Felix dug some ice cream out of the freezer, and grabbed a spoon and bowl out of the dishwasher. "Ice cream it is then." He said lightly, putting some in a bowl for her. He pulled out some toppings, everything from Chocolate, caramel, and strawberry syrup, to sprinkles, a bunch of bananas and crushed nuts. "I love ice cream.. so your in luck, I keep a lot of toppings around the house." he said with a small laugh. "Oh.. in a bit, I'm gonna need you to go into your 'torture room' and scream like your in pain okay? Just to make it more clear, then we can do what you want okay?" he said, and looked at her, putting some ice cream into her bowl and pushing it towards her so that she could add her own toppings.

But before she could take a single bite, he got up, and pulled her to her feet, grabbing her around the waist, he brought his lips to hers, and kissed her passionately. "you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that." He whispered, his lips barely an inch from hers. "Merlin have I missed you..." He whispered and shook his head. "They continue to belittle me, saying I don't have any family or anyone who I care about... it's amazing how little they think of me when they are in pain." He said shaking his head. "I hope that she realizes there is no escape out of here but death, and I won't kill her anytime soon." He said with a short laugh, putting his lips to hers again. "Now... I've been thinking.." he said lightly, and then smiled. "And I know that's a bad thing for me to do.. but I've been thinking... we can't keep putting makeup on you... Khaat will find out.." he said and then shook his head. "I don't want to, but I can do some spells.." he said lightly. "We'll make them real bruises, and I'll cut myself to make blood on your clothes.." He said slowly. He sighed. "I hate having to think you're actually hurt." he said with a groan, before pulling her closer to his body. "Now eat some ice cream, and we'll go get you screaming in the other room, before we have you go quiet, so that we can do what we want okay?" He asked, smiling into her hair.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 am

Naomi watched him prepare the little ice cream bar, with a slight gleam in eye from the hunger of not being served too good of meals. He pushed the ice cream towards her and she attacked it with caramel syrup and sprinkles, creating a multi-colored mass before adding a dollup of chocolate covered bananas on top. She stared at it.

Suddenly she was pulled up and her lips crashed against his, and she kissed him back, missing his embraces more than any ice cream he could offer. He whispered that he missed her. "They continue to belittle me, saying I don't have any family or anyone who I care about... She smiled, remaining close. "Well, they're obviously idiots than, aren't they?" She smiled, pressing her forehead against his shoulder and taking a deep breath.

She listened to him speak, her arms around his neck, listening to the breath and the words rumble and form deep in his chest and lungs. He kissed her again and then told her that he may have to actually begin to have to give her bruises. She looked up at him and said without hesitation, "I'll do it. I have no problem with that in the least." She smirked and he pulled her close.

Finally she sat down to eat her ice cream and she ate without thinking of the carbs or the weight she may gain, thinking only of the delicious flavor as she did. When she finally finished her entire, full bowl, she turned to Felix and said, "Ready."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Felix looked at Naomi lovingly. He smiled at her and ran his hand over her hair softly. "Come." He whispered, and took her hand. He led her into the replica of a bedroom. It wasn't even Naomi's bedroom for all he knew, but he assumed the others would guess it was. He set her on the bed, and sat next to her, pulling out his wand. "This shouldn't hurt, I've been practicing on myself so that it wouldn't hurt you to badly.." he said softly. "It should pinch a bit though." he said and held onto her hand, as he placed the tip of his wand on her cheek and whispered a spell. There was a second where nothing happened, and then a bruise that could have been put there with a fist, appeared on her cheekbone. "There.. perfect." he said lightly, and then moved to her arms.

He did the same spell on each side, only this time they were in the shape of hand prints, as though he had grabbed her roughly. He looked at her, and then made little cuts on her faces, similiar to the ones he had given Khaat on her cheeks. Then he moved to her back, and made a large looking gash there, though it was virtuously painless. "Now scream Naomi.. scream like I'm really hurting you okay? Just... do what you think they will hear from out there.. and then we can go back into the house, and have some fun okay?" he asked gently, touching her hair, and moving away from her so that she would scream for the others to hear, in case she was awake.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:38 pm

She followed Felix to the room that was designated to be her torture room, though it was just a set piece in this dark comedy of theirs. If the others had seen it, their imaginations were running wild with thoughts of what could happen here. Only she had been kept so long, so obviously, her punishments must have been the worse, was their thinking.

She patiently allowed him to adorn her pale skin with bruises, gashes and cuts that would insinuate a horror that the others could not even begin to imagine, could not even begin to want to imagine. It would be enough to make her one of them, another victim, another pathetic weakling who deserved what was coming to them....

Felix asked her to scream, something she would never have done for the benefit of people like those in the other room. But now it would be aiding their eventual destruction and she had no problem with it. He moved away, wisely. She closed her eyes, imagining her mother when Naomi had been young, with the men who had beat her, who had hurt her, while Naomi wondered if she would be next...

"Please! Stop, no! I won't-" she cut out her words with a blood curling scream and then a gasp. She screamed again. She had been listening to Khaat's tortures and had picked up some tips, but she was making it foretell what the future held for the others. A future where bravery and strength did not exist. Only pain and suffering. She turned to Felix and breathed, "And the Oscar goes to..."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Felix smiled when she started into her own little monologue of screaming and torturous cries. He watched with fascination as she nearly turned herself blue with the effort of her screaming. It was obvious that she had worked up something in her head, and it made him happy that she was playing along. If it had been Khaat who had stayed this long with Felix, she would have been screaming to. At the moment she was mostly rude and talked to much. But it made him happy to finally hear some screaming, even if he hadn't caused it on her. When she was done, he moved to her again and embraced her. "Beautifully done my love." He whispered in her ear.

"Come, lets get out of this torture chamber, after I add some finishing details." he said lightly, and pointed his wand around the room. A substance that was exactly like blood spurted from the end, and he decorated the bed with blood, and even on the walls somewhat. It looked like a horrible murder had happened in the room, but of course, it was only Naomi. He smiled at her, and took her hand. "Come.." he said lightly, and pulled her from the room, into the main house, where he had a movie in the tv, and a silencing charm on the room.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:53 pm

It was strange going from screaming her head to snuggling against the man who had supposedly caused said screaming, and it amused Naomi in a way it probably should not have, and the fact that it was not supposed to amuse her, amused her even more. She wrapped an arm around Felix and smiled at his praise, glad to hear he approved. "Glad you liked it."

She watched him add blood and she wondered if this would be what it would have looked like if they had not fallen in love. She realized not, because there was no way the latter would not have happened, unless he had never met her. She nodded once his work was done and when he called to her. Again, they clasped hands and followed him into the main part of the actual house, asking, "So, what's the plan now?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Felix smiled at her and held onto her hand gently. "Movie? Popcorn?" He asked softly, looking at her gently. It was one thing to go from torture, to ice cream, but another to go from adding bruises to your beloved to contemplating which movie to watch. He smiled at her and shook his head. He knew he wanted her in more ways then just sitting on the couch, but he wouldn't do anything she didn't want to, and it didn't seem appropriate to do that now. She was still young.. once she was older. He smiled at her and shook his head.

"I have quite the movie collection.. do you want some new clothes on? Those look dirty, your stuff is in the bedroom, I'll make us some supper so that you don't have to live off of ice cream and popcorn." He said with a laugh. "I feel horrible every time I enter that cell and see you sitting there in the corner, but you know how we need that security for you." He said lightly, touching her arm, before gesturing her towards the bedroom. "Bathroom is the door to the right." he said lightly, and walked back into the kitchen to make some supper.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:10 am

Naomi nodded, thinking that a movie and popcorn sounded beautiful right now. Watch someone acting rather than living it. She said, "I don't care what sort of movie. Pick something for us. And the popcorn is a definite." He asked her if she wanted to change and she plucked at her clothes, nodding, and saying, "You have no idea." She chuckled and then nodded at the idea of supper.

"I feel horrible every time I enter that cell and see you sitting there in the corner, but you know how we need that security for you." She looked up at him, smirking and shaking her head as though to tell him to stop feeling horrible, though she doubted he would. "Do you hear me complaining?" She smiled and then followed his direction.

She scrounged up some grey jeans from her own clothes and a comfortable long white shirt that hung from her shoulders. She also found some makeup and her brush and went into the bathroom. She washed her now bruised, gashed face. If anything was ever questioned by her cellmate, she could say Felix liked to heal her before torturing her to ensure maximum pain.

She brushed her slightly matted and tangled hair out until it was its usual wavy style and then patted it down a bit. She changed into her clothes and put on her makeup, concentrating on the usual charcoal-grey colored smears on her eyelids that made her eyes look all the sharper steely grey. She checked herself and then walked out, back into the kitchen and sat to watch Felix finish up supper.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum