Barker Extreme 2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker Extreme 2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker Extreme 2

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker Extreme 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Barker Extreme 2

Post by Felix Barker Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:18 am

Felix watched as she walked into the bedroom and he smiled lightly. He turned and went into the kitchen, making up some macaroni and cheese, and a package of hot dogs for the both of them. The hotdogs were starting to bowl, and he was draining the noodles for the mac and cheese, into the sink. "Hey, I'm not a big cooker.. as you know." he laughed lightly, and then poured the drained noodles into a bowl and started to stir the other stuff into it to make it cheesy. As it was making, he put a bag of popcorn into the microwave and pressed the popcorn button.

Felix grinned at her and leaned against the counter. "Hmm.. sexy." He said with a small laugh, before he moved to her to take her into his arms. He put his face against her hair and kissed it gently, pulling her soft body closer to his hardened one. "I've missed you." He said lightly, kissing her forehead and looking into her eyes. "Come on, we can eat in the front room." He said lightly, and put some of the mac and cheese into a bowl, and grabbed a plate for the hot dogs, then grabbed the popcorn, put it into a bigger bowl, and led her into the front room to watch a movie.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:29 am

Naomi smirked when he said he was not a cooker. "Oh, I know. Macaroni and cheese sounds like lobster right now, though." She smiled, fondly watching him make the food they were going to demolish soon. He turned and "approved" of her change of clothing, causing her to laugh loudly, something rarely heard from her, and sounding foreign after all the time spent pretending to be miserable.

He embraced her and she let him hold her for a few moments, before snaking her arms around him as well, smiling as he buried his face in her hair, something he could not get enough of. She replied softly, "I've missed you, too." And it had been the truth, the only thing that had tried her patience and her contentedness. The cold and slight hunger were nothing to missing him.

She followed him to the front room and sat at the couch, taking her bowl of macaroni and the bowl of popcorn so he did not have to worry about spilling as he sat. She pulled her feet up and crossed her legs, balancing the bowl of macaroni in her lap and waiting for him to get situated to shift closer to him, resting the bowl of popcorn on her knee. She lifted the bowl of macaroni slightly and ate a few bites. She looked at him. "I definitely approve of macaroni and cheese."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:36 am

Felix laughed when she did, and watched as she did a balancing act with the bowls and plates. He smiled and pushed in a random movie, not really caring about the movie itself, just happy to see Naomi again. He moved closer to her, grabbed a remote, and then curled up close to her, taking a few things away so that it wouldn't spill, as he grabbed his own bowl of macaroni and started to eat it. "You have no idea how stressful it is to be in the room with them, when all she does is insult you on how big you are, or your clothes.. she even complimented me on having taken a shower.. I always take showers.. it's HER who smells.. though that's because of me." he said with a laugh.

"But damn.. I've missed you." he said and put his arm around her, after putting his bowl of macaroni on the coffee table in front of them. He pulled her closer to him and hit play on the remote so that some movie about a guy who killed people. "At least I don't kill them..." he said thoughtfully, resting his cheek against the top of her head. "I already know how this is going to end.." he said with an exasperated sigh. "The bad guy gets put in jail, the good guy wins.. why is it always like that?" He growled. "It won't be for us.. you'll see, we WON"T get caught.. I won't go back to Azkaban this time." he said with a bark of a laugh.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:50 am

Naomi nodded, listening to him, knowing he had frustrations to relieve. She said, "I know. In the cell, she says to be positive and all of this stuff, but is the biggest downer I know. 'We'll get out of here but I have nothing to live for. We have to escape but who cares if we do.'" She rolled her eyes. "You should give me something to ram into her mouth the next time she starts talking. She chuckled.

She curled closer as he put an arm around her, setting her macaroni on the table as well, resting her head on his shoulder. She nodded her head when he said he did not kill them. To her, that did not matter. Murder was not foreign. She was the spawn of one of the most vile murderers of all time; one who murdered and created other murders.

When he said they would get captured, her heart beat faster. She would not let that happen. She did not care if she had to ruin the image of her as a victim, she would not let the stupid Ministry take Felix from her. He said they would not be captured, and she curled even closer to him, whispering, "It will not happen. We are better than them. Woe to them if they tried."

Thoughts of her father had brought up another issue. She looked up at Felix and asked, "When's the next full moon?" She had never been bitten, but the gene ran in her blood. She did not transform but she gained weird characteristics around the full moon and was even grouchier. She had to prepare herself to not snap at Khaat, something already hard enough to do.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:59 am

Felix looked down at Naomi and smiled slightly. "Next full moon is.." he thought for a moment, and stared into the distance. "Not till later this month. I want to say last I saw it was a new moon." he said lightly. "I wouldn't worry to much about having to not snap at her." He said lightly. "You know.. Christmas is coming up.." He said lightly, as though just thinking about it. "I might run into the market to get you something ya know.." he said smiling. "before it's all sold out I mean.." he said with a grin.

Felix looked down at her. "What would you want for Christmas? if I may ask?" He said and grinned at her, pulling her closer against him. He loved feeling her against him, her warmth seemed to go all the way to his core. He just felt so... happy around her. Was this what people who thought themselves good always felt like? Were they always this happy? Were their families happy, and loving? Did they have people like Naomi everyday around them to make their heart beat a little faster, to make them be that much happier, just by seeing them.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:05 am

Naomi nodded, saying, "Okay. If I do... I'll do what I always do whenever I'm irritable. Blame it on PMS." She laughed, though it was true. She had gotten out of doing most physical work in her classes by doing just that and had gotten away with any rude moments by later accusing womanhood of being the cause behind any of her venom.

He spoke of Christmas and going out to buy her something and she smiled, before her heart froze. Going out risked being seen. She could not have that. He asked what they wanted to do and she paused before saying, "Nothing. No gifts, I don't need any. We'll just do one thing for each other. Each will ask for something. Be it breakfast or whatever. We'll stay home. Things like this-" She curled closer to him, taking in his scent, and said, "-is perfect by my standards."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 am

Felix looked at Naomi as she curled in closer to him. She didn't want anything for Christmas.. it was Christmas though.. he thought normal people celebrated things like that.. but when had Naomi ever been normal? He smiled and wrapped his arms around her. "Okay.." he said gently, but still he was planning. He had to get her something for Christmas, and he already had it planned. He had polyjuice potion in his cupboard, and he always kept a few vials of random hair he got off of muggles next to it. He'd choose one and buy her something nice, no one would notice him, and if he was lucky, he could get information on how they were proceeding with capturing him. He had a feeling they didn't even know that Khaat had been taken, which wasn't to surprising, she might have just chosen to stay in the office that night.

Now though.. she was passed out elsewhere, and he was snuggling with his Naomi. He looked down at her and smiled, lifting her chin so that he could look at her better. "Naomi.." he said lightly, and his lips found hers. It was like he had been starving before he had kissed her, as though something had been missing before when he was apart from her, and now.. now it was all complete again, he kissed her and pushed against her, pulling her to him as he did so. Slowly he lay back so that she could lay comfortably on top of him, and he stopped kissing her, brushing a strand of her hair out of her eyes. "My precious.." he said gently, staring at her, trying to memorize the details of her face.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am

Naomi heard Felix say her name and she turned so she was looking right at him, and he was kissing her again. She smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. They were making up for lost time, they were kissing in case they could not later. Lost time and last time... They understood the precariousness of the situation, with the victims to work around, with the Ministry after them. But it only made them love each other even stronger because it bound them together.

He laid back and kept her against him so she was laying on top of him, kissing him. When they broke apart, she stared down at him. He reached out to brush some of her hair out of her face, his eyes taking her in deeply, so concentrated on her, she could see her face clearly in his eyes. She stared down at him and said, "They will never understand." She shook her head. They would never understand how this could have happened. The "insane" man, the popular if cold young woman. The kidnapper, the kidnapped. "They never will. They probably won't even try, but even if they did,. They never even could." She kissed him again.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:35 am

Felix held onto her harder as she kissed him. He could feel the hopelessness of the situation with her making him feel drained. It was hopeless, they would get caught.. even if he did manage to kill Khaat Lupin... what then? He'd be charged for murder, he'd never get out of Azkaban.. he'd never see Naomi again. If only he had been born elsewhere, if only he had been born as someone else's child.. not abused, broken and beaten until his mother left him to roam the streets, while she went and got rich in America. Felix pulled Naomi closer to him again, pushing himself against her. It was hopeless, it really was, and somehow he had to become what he had decided he would become. He had to now.. now that he had Khaat, now that he was a torturer, and the wizarding world hated him.. the world hated him, and would love to see him locked away..

Well let them hate him... what did he care? They were a bunch of muggle lovers anyway... What did their opinions matter to him? They wanted him evil? Then fine, so be it! He would be evil, just for them, and he would show them how evil he could be. He wouldn't be forgotten, he would be Felix Barker, kidnapper, torturer, and maybe even killer. He had seduced a young girl, and managed to convince her to help him in his escapade of tyranny. He would rule, and they would never catch him, and if they did? They didn't have the balls to kill him. He would be brought in, to 'endure' another sentence of Azkaban, it couldn't get worse.. and he didn't care anymore. Something inside him hardened and he started to kiss Naomi with more feeling, moving so that she was under him instead of over him, and he poured his new resolutions into her with the kiss.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 am

Naomi knew that her life of luxury, her easy life as the popular Slytherin girl that the boys adored, her life as the future trophy wife of some snooty Death Eater, well it had all gone up in smoke. Thing was, she had always loved fire, so bring on the destruction, this dismantlement of her old life. Bring it on. She had lived her entire life to their expectations and they would have never expected this. Never, which made it all the more appealing. The fact that she, of all people, would be kidnapped. And that she would eventually not mind it, so much as to fall in love with her scoundrel kidnapper. No, this was perfect for her, because it was unexpected to everyone else.

Something about the way Felix was kissing her made her realize something. She had been pretty much helpless since he had taken her in, depending on him for food and clothes, protection and comfort, clinging to him like a child. But the fierce desperation, the zealous hopelessness was all poured in that kiss and she knew that in the way she needed him on the surface, Felix needed her on a deeper level. She would anchor him, she was there to keep him on his path and to care about continuing. Her hands made their way up to his face and she held it in her face before gently breaking off the kiss. "They'll never get us," she said, kissing him once. "We'll be legends." She kissed him again. She did not know if her sharp mind would let herself be fooled into thinking they could run forever, but for now, why not?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top