Barker Extreme 2 - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker Extreme 2 - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker Extreme 2

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker Extreme 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Barker Extreme 2

Post by Felix Barker Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:01 am

Felix looked at Naomi, an odd fire lighting his eyes as he stared at her. "We'll be even bigger then the Dark Lord, and people will know our names everywhere.. we'll be the people who crash into a town, causing destruction, mayhem.. death, and then we'll leave. They will know our fury.. our fury at being told we are the outcasts because of our families.. our fury at being chased, they won't know what hit them my darling, and we will prevail." he said with a short cold laugh. "Naomi Barker.. I like the sound of that." he said lightly and smiled as she kissed him multiple times. "We'll have children... and they will continue our legacy.. it will be like we never die, because they will continue to run..." He said and laughed lightly as he looked down at her with a malicious grin.

"Naomi..." he said, his grin turning into a small sad smile, as he came down from the high of his future life. "If we are caught... I want you to know.. that I will defend you in any way possible.. I'll admit to bewitching you... giving you love potions, Imperius curse.. everything okay? They won't convict you of my crimes... as I know they will try to do.. they will try to convict you.. but if I have my way with it.. I won't let them, you are under my spell okay? And I am doing this for my own sick, and twisted amusement... I love you, but you could never return my feelings, so I made you.." He kissed her lightly on the nose, smiling down at her. "There is a strong possibility that I'll either be killed or caught Naomi, no use pretending there isn't.. if I'm killed... well... do what you deem right. I have friends, Death Eaters, who will help you if I get killed.. if I'm caught.. I will do anything in my power to keep you safe and out of Azkaban.." he said and smiled at her again, kissing her lips. "You wouldn't last to long in there love, they torture you in ways I could never... tearing out your soul day after day.. until it's all one big mess... you forget what happiness feels like in there." he said with a sigh. "You won't feel that, as long as I'm alive, you won't feel that." And he kissed her long and hard again.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:15 am

Naomi smiled at him a gleam in her own eye as she stared down at him, reveling in the idea if being bigger than the Dark Lord, of being known by the entire wizarding world, of being so epic and notorious that fear would strike someone just at their names... Felix and Naomi Barker. She could rid herself of her name... Greyback... She would not be a Death Eater, she would not be evil, because it was in her name or it was in her blood. She would be so because it is her.

He told her he would go to any lengths to make sure she was not convicted and she made a vow to herself. If he was so willing to let himself get extra punishment to bail her out of any ,she would not let it be in vain. She would use her freedom to ensure she could save him. If he was captured, she would do all in her power to free him.

She shook her head, staring at him and laughed a short laugh, closing her eyes tightly, for once preparing to bear her heart. "They're hypocrites. The ones on the side of 'good' and 'love.' Because none of them, not a damned one has ever bothered to care like that." And she kissed him back, wanting to get lost in their bad deeds and their love.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 am

Felix felt satisfied for a time being, holding onto her, kissing her as they forgot about food, drink, or the movie. It was just them, sounds in the background gave them what peace they could have. This would be what they needed, this relaxation, because who knew when they could relax again. If Khaat died, well.. they wouldn't be able to relax freely at all after that. Until they were either dead or caught, and then either way, Felix would go to hell, and never relax.. this may be the last chance in his life to relax. It was almost a scary notion, and he willed the time to stop, for him to savor this moment, because for all he knew, it could be his last.

In fact, any moment could be his last, at any time, anywhere, someone could find them, burst into the room, kill him, stupify him, take his Naomi away. It wouldn't be fair, they get their loves ones in peace, they do whatever the hell they want, kill, torture people.. but because they have power, they can make it 'within their rights' to do things that were illegal to him or Naomi. It was all how you were born, and Naomi and Felix had drawn the bad straws. Felix finally stopped kissing Naomi and held her close, reaching out and touching the power button on the remote, and the room fell dark and silent, he picked up his wand and flicked it, causing the lights in the kitchen to go out. "I love you Naomi, and I always will." He whispered and kissed her again, this time more slowly, lovingly, and tenderly, prepared to have his way with her, and knowing she would enjoy every second of it.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:35 am

Naomi rested against Felix, knowing she would never be able to walk away now. This was not Stockholm's syndrome, this was not some weird, twisted idea of hers, this was not a hysterical crush. She knew she was devoted to Felix now, because she had done what she had only come close to doing with other boys. Felix was more, Felix was special.

She glanced over at the tv and smirked. "So much for a movie and popcorn night." She curled closer to him, closing her eyes and thinking about everything to come. Running from the Ministry and probably the Order, narrowly escaping, and suffering a hell no one else her age would ever get close to. She glanced at Felix and a smile came onto her face. If this was the reward, she had no problem with it.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top