Barker extreme - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Barker extreme - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Barker extreme

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barker extreme - Page 2 Empty Re: Barker extreme

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:17 am

Felix scowled at her. "I don't have anything better to keep you in bed, so that you don't attempt to get up." He spat at her. "I'd rather not be chained to a skinny little brat either, but as it is..." He said, his good mood disappearing when he saw that she hadn't put the necklace on. He pulled out his wand. "Bathroom is over there, what do you need?" He said standing there, pointing his wand at her. He felt the sudden urge to throw a crucio at her, but that was probably just an after effect of torturing the Sophia girl. He didn't normally socialize with people after he tortured someone, it carried over in his personality. Nice on minute, horrible the next.

He waved his wand and a tooth brush appeared, a hairbrush, some pajamas, some clothes for tomorrow and an extra blanket. "Hyde, follow her around.. watch her okay?" He said and then disappeared downstairs to change into some pajamas himself, seeing as she was taking his bathroom and his bedroom. He changed quickly and walked back upstairs, walking into the bathroom with no regard to her personal space. "Hurry up, I want to go to bed." he growled, pointing at the chain that suddenly snaked to life, and flew over to them. It was a light chain, but it was sturdy, and wouldn't come apart without magic. He moved to her and locked it around her wrist. "Be lucky I didn't conjure a huge thick, rust covered one." he said shaking his head, and tugged on the chain, pulling her closer.

He stood for a second, close to her, but still a little ways apart, closer then was normal talking distance however. He stood there for a long moment and suddenly felt that odd fluttering in his chest, that didn't go away after a few seconds, the entire time he stared into her eyes, the fluttering continued, until he pulled himself together and tugged harder on the chain. "Bed." He growled and pushed her into the room a bit more roughly then he would have liked, trying to cover up the fact that his heart was hammering in his chest. What had caused him to act so oddly all of a sudden? He lay down in the bed. "You could sleep with me of course, but I doubt you'd want that, that's why I put you on the floor, in case you were wondering." he growled and rolled over, the chain locking around his wrist at the same time, and making a small rattling sound when it moved. "Goodnight Naomi Greyback.. we'll talk more tomorrow." he said softly, his heart fluttering oddly in his chest when he said her name, and then he fell asleep almost instantly, tired from the day.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 659

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:34 am

Naomi strode into the bathroom, looking through the stuff and allowing Hyde in before closing the door behind them. She decided to change first. She looked at the dog. "Turn around," she said, realizing she was actually being sort of teasing... Which was a little weird considering the situation. However, the dog looked the other way, as if he understood completely, and she changed into the green flannel pajamas.

She brushed through her hair once, just enough to make sure it did not tangle. She wished she had her wand so she could perform a quick spell to make her makeup last through the night and to the next day... Was she really worrying about that right now? She shook her head, scolding herself and beginning to brush her teeth. She finished and began to gather the other clothes and the blanket, as well as her other clothes.

She turned and he entered, complaining that she was taking to long. Here's a suggestion, Don't kidnap someone and you can go to bed whenever the hell you want. She managed to keep this thought to herself and she suddenly felt something cold snap around her wrist. Her other hand went to finger the metal edges of it. She glanced up and saw that he was standing rather close. She gave him a look like Are you going to be creepy and stay in my way all night or... "Um, you're in my way..."

He ordered her to bed and pushed her into the next room. She kept her straight posture even as she stumbled forward, making the chain clank slightly. She stared down at her "bed" and sighed. She folded up her clothes and placed them under the pillow for extra padding, tucking the clothes for the next day next to it and setting out the other blanket. She curled under it and sneered to her pillow at his words. "How considerate." She curled up, hugging herself. "Sure..." she was too tired to argue. She yawned and said, "If your dog eats me... I'll be very displeased..." And with that she fell asleep.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:43 am

Felix woke up the next morning feeling oddly refreshed, his brain seemed recharged, and he got off the bed, stretching. Completely forgetting Naomi until he felt the chain around his wrist. "Dammit." He growled, the events from the past day playing itself out for him. He looked down at her figure, and felt a small genuine smile cross his face. He crouched next to her and looked at her sleeping form. It was still really early, but he was awake anyway. She was so beautiful, he found himself reaching out and gently touching her hair, brushing back a strand out of her face. He smiled and watched her, his expression melting into one of mild curiosity and genuine concern. It was to bad he had kidnapped her, she would be so against him for to long. But who knew, maybe it would work.

"Wake up." He growled, taking on the role of Kidnapper. "I'm hungry, wake the f*ck up." he growled and shook her arm. Hyde woke up and started to growl. "I'll take you out in a bit Hyde! Wake her up." He said and Hyde started to howl loudly, nudging her with his nose. Felix laughed loudly and stood up straight, moving to his dresser, and stripping without thought to her comfort. He stood in his boxers for a moment before pulling his pants on and standing without a shirt, before turning to look at her again. She was so beautiful, and he almost couldn't believe his luck, he had just slept in the same room as her.

"Dammit.. wake up." he growled and moved to sit next to her on the floor. He suddenly had an idea, and reached down, grabbing her hand. He put his lips to her hand and kissed it lightly. "Naomi luv, you slept in, missed breakfast, and first class. Are you feeling well?" he asked in a mock imitation of a concerned Roommate. "Wake up Hun! Wake up!" He said putting his lips on her hand again, and inhaling deeply. She may be awake, or asleep still, but he didn't really care now. He was intoxicated by her scent, and sat there for a long moment, only in his jeans, her wrist held to his nose.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:58 am

Naomi heard, as if from far away, a distant call to wake up, followed by a long, mournful howl. Somehow the howl comforted her, and she curled her lips to howl a response, but she could not form the sound. Her throat was dry. She remembered rougher words, loud and profane, closer to her and she stayed in the oblivious bliss of sleep out of defiance.

She heard shuffling, footsteps, and then the sounds of fabric moving around and rubbing. She felt her eyes flutter beneath her eyelids. No... She was... She was back in the Slytherin common room. Angelique was changing for the day, getting ready. If she told herself that, it could be true. She felt her hand lifted and something against it, before hearing kind words hit her. She stirred and slowly opened her eyes.

Naomi was usually not a heavy sleeper. She supposed her brain was just protecting her from having to wake up to face this desperate situation yet again, to remember how hopeless her situation very well may be. She was stuck who knew where with a wanted criminal who had already tortured two other women and had a monster dog... and was also shirtless...?

She stared blearily at him and finally focused on what was happening. Feli- BARKER- was crouching next to her, cradling her hand and kissing it... All with his shirt off. "Um... You're not wearing a shirt, and you're trying to snort my hand..." She raised her head and blinked. "Can you understand that I may take my time waking up if it's to this?"
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:05 am

Felix let go of her hand the moment she woke up and saw him. "Good you're awake! Get up." he growled, not caring about her not dressing. He was hungry, and Hyde had to go to bed. "Come on, up." he growled and stood up. "Do I look like I care?" he growled, and then flexed his muscles playfully. "Come on, lets get food, I promise I won't poison it." he said shaking his head. "I'll even take a bite of yours if you think I would." he said shaking his head and tugging on the chain. "I won't let you go of this chain until we've eaten, then I"ll let you take a shower and get changed." he said with a sigh.

Having a hostage was so much work!

Felix watched her with interest, and when she was ready, he started down the stairs, leading her into the kitchen, where he started to make pancakes. "Hope you like pancakes." he said without much of a thought. He wasn't used to company in his house, and he suddenly felt like he had to at least be nice to her. His wand was tucked into his front pocket, effectively out of reach of her at the moment. He made the batter, stirred it up, and put it on the stove to cook. Finally, he turned around to look at her, watching her movements without hiding the fact that he was watching her body as it moved. "Damn.." he muttered under his breath. He shook his head and turned to flip the pancakes, he flipped them with as much expertise as a professional chef, flipping them up into the air, and then having them land perfectly in the pan.

"Eggs? Milk? Sausage? Tea?" He asked turning to look at her, and snapping with his left hand as he dug in the fridge, bent over double, his butt sticking out as he rummaged for the milk, and brought out syrup and butter along with it. He turned to look at her again, and was momentarily caught off guard by the way the light had hit her when it finally go through the window. He whistled under his breath and shook his head. "You're gonna drive me insane." he growled and started to make some eggs on the stove after making a few more pancakes.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:19 am

He stood up and the handcuff jerked her wrist, causing her to sit up. She blinked rapidly, trying to wake up without rubbing her eyes, which would smear the makeup left on her face. She looked up at him and rolled her eyes as he said he did not care but then went on to flex. Obviously, he did care. She tried not to watch him out of the corner of her eye as she stood up, brushing herself off.

He tugged on the chain and she stumbled towards him, scowling. "Geez, I'm coming, alright, already." She grabbed the chain and jingled it irritably. "I'm not a dog on a leash, alright?" Technically, I'm a half-werewolf on a leash. She rolled her eyes, suppressing a smirk from her mental joke and following him downstairs, determinedly staring at her feet and not his bare shoulders.

She immediately went and sat down at the table, seeing that there was enough chain for him to go about doing whatever while she could sit. He said something about pancakes. Not like I have much choice. Unfortunately, she actually did like pancakes, so she had no room to complain. "Sure," she said, running a hand through her hair to relieve it of any tangles. She glanced up and saw him watching her. He muttered something and she narrowed her eyes on him.

She examined her nails and replied curtly, "Tea." She usually only ate fruit, a bagel, and something fruity to drink for breakfast. But when in Rome... When in a kidnappers house, do as the kidnapper does, right? She glanced at him again and saw him look at her and mutter something else. She leaned back in her chair, chewing on her lip. "Just because you chained me like a zoo animal, doesn't mean you can gawk at me like I am one." She said it in a calm, threatening voice, but still... It was the first time she had told him to do something. He was not going to like this.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:35 am

Felix smirked when she looked all disheveled she was nothing less then hot with her messed up hair and slightly smudged makeup. She looked beautiful anyway, and it made him smile, a real smile, which he hadn't done since before he had met this girl. Whatever effect she was having on him, it was starting to make him very confused. He put a kettle on the stove and started it, leaning against the counter and he jiggled the chain, while snapping with his other hand. He stared at her and then grinned slightly, moving to sit down next to her and putting a plate of pancakes in front of her, with a plate, a fork, and a cup.

He grinned at her and stared for a moment before shaking his head. "So Naomi, sleep well?" he asked with a grin, watching her for a moment before scratching his chest and looking over at the eggs cooking on the stove. Felix stared at it for a moment, letting silence envelop the pair before saying carefully, not taking his eyes off the eggs. "You know.. I don't like kidnapping people.... ever feel like, like, the world doesn't understand, like... they made you a certain person... and then they get angry when you become the person they made you?" Felix shook his head. "Nevermind.. why would you feel that way?" he looked back at her and found himself holding his breath. He got up swiftly and got the eggs out and onto the table, pulling out the milk, and other necessities he may have missed.

He ate his food quickly and silently, completely ignoring anything she may say at the table. He didn't want to talk now, he hated having to be responsible, and now he had to be. This girl, who had identified him on the street, and may be his one ticket to freedom, this girl who made his breathing constrict when he looked at her, and his heart start to flutter oddly, it was driving him insane. She was so young, and yet... she had an aged look beyond her years. Felix ate silently, and then sat there, waiting for her to finish before he took her upstairs to get changed.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:54 am

Felix seemed content with ignoring anything she may have to say, and she was starting to get rather irritated by that fact. Back in Hogwarts, when everything she had had to say had been petty and meaningless, people had held their breath to hear them grace them with some of her rare words. Now she was talking more than she ever really had, and about some damn important stuff- in her opinion anyway- and he seemed to care less that she had ever opened her mouth.

He sat next to her and she shifted towards the edge of her chair, just to send him the message that she still detested him for treating her so poorly. Chains... Seriously? He set out some food in front of her and she stared at it... Best delay eating as well, to get on his nerves, and well... She really did not know why she should trust him. The point in poisoning her... She didn't know, but still...

He watched the eggs and began to say something and she mentally scoffed, thinking he could obviously have nothing important to say. He was a heathen, he could not possibly say anything that would matter to her. He asked her how she slept and she ignored him, fiddling with her fork instead and then he began to speak about other things... He asked her if she ever felt like the world made people act a certain way and then got angry about the way they turned out...

The world had made her into a popular little miscreant, preaching ignorance and stupidity, having to underachieve to reach the potential expected of her, having to boast riches that she had never really grown accustomed to... She still felt like that ten year old waiting and hoping that Mum was going to bring her food rather than alcohol and a new "friend"... Though did someone hate her for it... Well, she knew of one person...

Herself.

She finally turned her head to look at him and her hand twitched forward, as though to place it on his forearm, but he stood, saying that she would not understand and moving off to finish cooking. She quickly turned to face her plate, determinedly staring away from him. He set down more food in front of her and she slowly went about the business of eating... When she finished she pushed the plate away and said in a soft voice, quieter than she had been before, "Done."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix Barker Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:05 am

Felix felt his body stiffen when she said Done. She sounded almost kind to him. Almost kind to the man who had kidnapped her. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I'll take you upstairs, let you get cleaned up, then I'll clean up down here.. be warned though, I'm locking the bathroom door from the outside, so that you can't get out until I let you out, and there aren't any windows in there, in case you didn't notice that last night..." he said and tugged on the chain lightly, not wanting to hurt her, yet.

Felix pulled her upstairs gently, and gave her the clothes he had conjured for her last night. Unfortunately they were just some sweats and one of his baggy t-shirts, but it would do for now, until he was able to get some of her real clothes, or something more feminine for her. He pushed her into the bathroom, undid the chain on her arm, and closed the door, tapping it with his wand, and the lock on the door phased through and went to the outside, so that he could control weather it was locked or not, not her, and then he locked it, adding a few extra locks so that she couldn't push her way out. He pulled the chain off of his own arm, rubbed his wrist and set it on the bed, before going back downstairs and cleaning up from breakfast.

Had he been imagining it, or had she moved more towards him after his little speech. He snapped and turned on his Wizarding Wireless before heading into the kitchen to continue cleaning up. The Weird Sisters came on, and he changed it, preferring something more masculine, and finally found a good channel, singing along with it in his booming base voice as he did the dishes and dried them, putting them away when he was done. When he was finished, he went back upstairs to see if she was done getting cleaned up, and to put on a shirt.
Felix Barker
Felix Barker
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:23 am

Naomi nodded and slowly following him upstairs, starting to get a feel for how far behind him she could be without cutting her wrists on the cuffs... It made her feel really worried about the situation that she was already becoming so accustomed to the chains that held her in place next t her kidnapper. She could not become used to this... She would not allow herself too...

She stepped into the bathroom, gathering everything she needed and listened as the door was carefully locked behind her. She absentmindedly rubbed her wrist as she stared at the door, the clothes tucked under her arm. She waited until she heard a stair creak and then she tugged at the doorknob to no avail. Her eyes swept the bathroom but she already knew there was no escapes she had not seen before...

She let out a resigned sigh and quickly undressed before pulling on the clothes he had supplied her with, which she knew to be his. They smelled like him... Great. She was really going to have to wear the clothes of her captor as well? The shirt was too long on her and rather baggy, and the sweats had the same problem. She had to bunch them up and then roll the bottoms up, before pulling on her sneakers again...

She straightened up and stared at her reflection... If only she had a bobby pin... She could pick the lock, bolt for the window, and scramble down. Or find her wand, knock Felix and Hyde out and skedaddle before this dratted thing went on any longer than it had too. She sighed and scraped away some stray eyeliner and ran her hands through her hair again. Ah, the marvels of hairspray....

She heard footsteps approach again and she turned to the door, putting her hand on the doorknob, her heart pounding... Maybe she could run for it. The rebellious flame inside her sparked, flickered, and went out. No. She was not a runner. She was not some fool Gryffindor. She was a Slytherin...She could get out of this in much more dignified ways. She relaxed her arm. "Done."
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top