Whittle Castle - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle - Page 4 Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Godric made sure the boy wasn't even slightly sniveling while he spoke. He was pleased when the boy was able to speak clearly and articulate with out sounding like a needy child.

Emil, I think it would be safer for you to stand back a few paces. He looked at his cousin and cast an Episky on her, but still had Set sitting there. The snake was coming out of the stunning spell as well, considering Godric hadn't used a strong one on the being.

Kreton, Godric called.

With a pop the house elf showed up and looked at where Godric nodded. Indicating Nick's old snake. Kreaton please take her back to her cage. The house elf nodded and gently picked up the still half stunned snake and popped out again. Turning his attention back to his cousin he shook his head sadly.

[color=violet]Christy, if you don't snap out of this, then I'll be forced to leave again. And this time there is no promise I will return. Don't you think we have lost enough? Unkle, Nick, our selves? When did we become murderers? Well, when did you? This isn't you Christabella. This is the madness all over again.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Christy was hit with the healing spell but it had all but mended her mind. She looked around and didn't need to look to see the snake positioned at her ready to strike. She knew good and well that was Godric's intentions if she even moved. She looked at him and then cast a murdering glance towards Emil.

She looked back at her cousin as she started crying uncontrollably. "You weren't going to return last time." she sniffled out. The thought of everything she had lost in the past year had started to hit her hard with him mentioning it. She had lost not only someone she loved dearly, but her father and she had lost a child. She had been through more in the last year than some people go through in a lifetime. "Help me." she said looking at her cousin.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:02 am

Emil did as he was told, and stepped back. The tears did not return to his eyes, surprisingly enough. No. He had stopped crying and planned to keep it as such. He didn't want to seem like more of a coward than he already did. He wouldn't want that. He worked so hard to build up his good reputation among people he actually cared about, and it turned out to be easily ruined within seconds. Something he didn't expect. Nothing he'd expect ever. He thought that reputation lasted forever, and never thought of the implications of a major mess-up. At least, not one like this. He thought that if it was hard to obtain, it'd be just as hard to lose.

However, reputation wasn't the only thing he was concerned with. Actually, what occupied his mind the most was Christy's sanity. Would she be okay? Would she need to be locked away forever because of him? Nah, that can't be the case. She's a strong woman, he thought, she could always pull through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:16 am

Godric shifted his stance and put his cousin's wand down on a nearby table. He reached into his belt's side pocket and pulled a black vile out. His voice was returning to normal slowly.

This tincture should help. He had studied his cousin's symptoms for a long time now, and had custom made an anti-psychosis formula from the base of a Drought of Peace. The only thing that this had as a side effect that the base potion didn't was a long term effect on the psychosis. The Drought however had the mind numbing effect that this new concoction lacked.

Set, return. He said with a soft voice. The cobra quickly maneuvered away, wrapping himself around Godric's calf. The young man walked over to his cousin and whispered in her ear.

It wasn't by choice that i hadn't returned. I was forced to choose between you're safety and my own. I was set up by a contractor, and they trailed me for almost four months.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:03 am

Christy didn't relax her muscles as Set moved off of her. She was still laying on the ground. She was really feeling the effects of not just what had happened when she was out on her mission with the aurors this week but of the stunning spell and the cruciatus. Normally she wouldn't have calmed down so quickly, but the episkey had also helped to clear her mind somewhat.

She couldn't even look at Emil. She knew to do that would only cause her to go back into the state of psychotic that she didn't necessarily want to see again. She couldn't believe that he had actually had the guts to throw the spell at her. Much less, she hadn't planned on being hit by it either. She listened as her cousin whispered in her ear and said it wasn't by choice that he had returned. Once again it had been for her safety. He was always picking her over himself. She really felt like she was watched like a child...and at this point it was probably a good thing as she wouldn't have hesitated to completely destroy everything between her and Emil, and even possibly kill him.

She looked at her cousin but she really couldn't form words, Help me. she said through their link. She wasn't the type of person to ever ask for help. She didn't like the person she was seeing herself become and when she was under the effects caused by the cruciatus, it was like she didn't even know what she was doing, and really she didn't. Her mind blacked out on her when that happened. She wondered what had actually happened and what she had said to Emil before Godric had showed up.

I need to be locked away I think...I can't let something like this happen again...I know I need help Delk...I don't know what to do anymore! she was crying through the link but on the outside she still looked cold and calculating. The only one in the room that would know what was really going on in her mind was her cousin. Much less she had gotten in the habit on only calling him Delk when she really needed him. She was slowly trying to get used to the idea of him not being around for her all the time, but it was harder than it looked.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Emil backed off a little. He never saw Christy like this, nor did he think that he ever would. He wanted to back off a little more, just in case her psychoses were to return if he approached. He feared that whatever he did now would make him a permanent target for hatred. He felt like he needed to get out, so he slowly backed away until he was out of that part of the castle. There was no way he could help her, nor was there anything constructive he could do. Instead, he just left. He stepped outside the castle, and he waited. The labyrinth like place was too much for him right now. He waited outside the place that gave the illusion of warmth. The illusion of warmth and love and luxury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:31 am

Godric let the boy go. He didn't need to be privy to there conversation any way. As he turned his attention back to his cousin, the twin of his soul, the sister of his heart, he smiled lovingly.

Christabella, you need to understand that I can't cure every thing, potions only go so far. But I can help. I've been working on this for awhile now. Ever since the first time actually. And I hope it serves you well. I know, that togeather, we can break this thing. We need to stay together in order to be as strong as possible. He looked at her lovingly, softer then he had since they were children.

We should talk in my room. Kreaton is already getting us food. And don't you dare say that you're not hungry. Besides we need to talk about a lot of things. Including what I just learned. You are going to help me with a little ... side project of mine. His eyes were saying nothing about his emotions other then his concern for his cousin. His mind however, was filled with regret, pain, terror, and most of all, confusion. Snippets of Tourk, aged a few years, like themselves, but heavily scared, flitted through his link with Christy, despite his best efforts just shy of severing the link. Of Tourk laughing at him while he was attending a formal function just that night. The Grand Ball of Exceptional Young Men, hosted by one of the German Ministry Officials. Godric had attended every year for the past seventeen years. So had Tourk, until Godric had 'killed' him.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Christy turned to see Emil walking away but she didn't react to it. Her head snapped to seeing Godric's loving smile at her. It wasn't often she, or anyone else received one of those. Had it not been for the look he was giving her she would have thought she had done something seriously wrong, but the tone in his voice and the look on his face told her differently as she tilted her head to the side to listen to him.

She tried to mask the wince she was holding back as she moved to stand up. Even though he had healed her somewhat from the episkey, but she was still feeling all the soreness that had built up in her muscles from everything from the past week. The second she started to feel a semblance of normalcy she was going to get a fully body massage she already planned that. She just nodded at his offer for food, "Alright." she replied.

After all her lack of eating this week, she knew she couldn't deny the offer of food. Even her stomach rumbled at that prospect. She looked at Godric listening as he spoke to her. Help him? she wondered looking at him even more curiously and then flashes through the link came through, "He's still alive?" she asked looking at him curiously, "But how?! I'll kill him! I'll rip him limb from limb I swear it!" she said her eyes and demeanor returning to cold and calculating. She hated Tourk with a passion.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 am

No Christy, his blood will be on my hands. He said gently as he lead them back down to his privet study. As he walked in, he simply waved his wand, and spoke one word. Gift. At this, half the room's objects lit up with vibrant green light, and it faded almost like liquid dripping from them.

Sorry, just a precaution against any one trying to raid my possessions while I'm out. He said with a smile.

As he sat down on his favorite grand chair, for all intent and purpose looking like a cushioned throne, he clapped his hands once, and Kreaton came out with three carts of food, every thing from pumpkin soup, to cheeseburgers and fries, from Wizarding world delicacy to Muggle fast food.

This time, I want his bloody head. Delk said in a tone that spoke more then his body showed. One of only two people that I have ever failed to complete the kill. And out of them the only one that I wasn't hired to do. He still hadn't told Chrsity that he was the guy that she had hired to kill Gar. He didn't know if he ever would. Ne'Os and her had both offered a pretty good sum, but Godric had just returned her money to her account.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:01 am

Christy listened to him speak as he spoke of wanting to kill Tourk himself. She understood that, though who wouldn't. She just wanted to because she had to heal the damage that he had caused Delk that she had to heal. She did wonder however who the other person was that he had failed to kill, especially since he had been hired.

She watched as Kreaton came in with the food, "You know neither of us are going to be able to eat all of this food." she said, although to be honest, it wasn't any different than the amount of food they usually had on their dinner table. She waited for him to finish speaking and Kreaton to leave before she spoke again.

"Delk.." she started off, "Who else did you fail to kill?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top