Into the castle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Into the castle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Into the castle

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the castle Empty Into the castle

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:04 am

[So I'll ask Vincent to PM the imperium squad, they;re going to come here and attack us along with Matt, and Shacklebolt and Danny will sneak through. Ne'os will hold them off. Khaat can decide if she wants to help Ne'os or not Wink Though I suggest hiding.]

Shacklebolt looked around the entrance hall, then looked around at Khaat. "Me and Danny will head up to the headmaster office," he explained.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Into the castle Empty Re: Into the castle

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:06 am

"Ill stay here and distract" he said drawing the elder wand "once you leave the area i will announce very subtle that i am here" he said smiling his fangs showing.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:08 am

"Just use sonorus and announce your arrival, and don't harm any students," Shacklebolt advised.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 am

"Good luck, "Khaat said. She turned to Neo's. "I think I'll slip into the shadows and only provide back up if you see you need me. You seem to have things under control."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22646
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:09 am

Danny followed closely behind Shacklebolt and made sure they wernt followed. "Where do we go on from here? If we head striaght to the office, theImperium squad will catch us for sure!" he exclamied quietly as he looked around the familiar halls
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:11 am

"OK, thanks for the help Khaat, and good luck Ne'os," Shacklebolt said turning. "And stop being stupid Thompson." With that, Shacklebolt cast a dilusion charm on them both, sort of hiding them with the backgrounds. "Lets go." He turned and walked quickly towards the stairs to go to the sixth floor.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:17 am

Ne'Os waited until they were gone he aimed his wand at the doors he flicked it once they blew outwards off there hinges creating a loud bang he then flicked his wand this time aiming a the entrence hall in general The windows exploded the benches caught on fire Ne'Os summoned large dramatic throne infront of the entrance hall doors He sat on it any student descending the stairs would see him. He was ready for a fight.

((FOR EVERYONE: Ne'Os's Robes can block basic magic and can be disabled for a few seconds. His hood (which IS on) hides his face with a black magicle veil.

Also for you to know: He is a vampire and will be using that heavily to cause fear and confusion))

(edited for better service by Ne'Os emof)

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 am

Sammy had been wandering the halls. As she was passing the entrance hall she saw something that looked familour. So she started going down the stairs and half way down she realized what she was looking at. She ran down to him wanting to knock some sense into his head before anyone else saw him. "Ne'os what are you doing here?!" she almost yelled at him, she wanted him to get revenge for what had happened to him but never for him to do this.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 am

"Sam Go to your house and stay there" He said not bothering to stand up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 am

Sammy looked at him angrily. "NO!!! I'm staying right here with you. I don't care what happens to me but I'm never going to let anything happen to you. I'm staying right here." She said to him standing behind his chair now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top