I'm The King of the Castle
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm The King of the Castle Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm The King of the Castle

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I'm The King of the Castle Empty Re: I'm The King of the Castle

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm

Louis had decided not to wait until his Potters Army Coin burned. He ran outisde and looked around. As he saw Lucius Malfoy, he decided to follow him quietly.

Malfoy had gone into the Headmasters office and Louis had followed. He wanted to check out wat Malfoy was doing.

Lucius blew up a TV, Louis knew it was beacuse it was a muggle television.

Malfoy had locked the door and Louis looked for a way and an desided, he took a side step, "Reducto!" Louis blew the wall to bits and crawled up and into the room. Just as Lucius was putting the dark mark up in the sky Louis looked at the sign and said, "Finite!"

Louis looked at Lucius and said, "Stop! You old ass!" Louis pointed his wand and said, "Locomotor Mortis!"

Spells!

Reducto- Blasts solid objects aside
Finite- Stops the effect and any current spell taking effect.
Locomotor Mortis- Locks opponents legs
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:24 am

Louis smiled because he knew he could take on the Malfoy no sweat.

"Louis Weasley's the name, kicking your ass is the game." Louis smiled, Malfoy had insulted his family so many times he had gotten sick off it.

"And my family is not a disgrace, I remember you saying that my family was that but look at your family, with your horrid ugly wife and that dopey son." Louis said.

"Nice comeback Lucius, I'm a donkey." Louis said after Malfoy had come up with that horrid comeback of Louis being a donkey.

"Protego." BUt Louis forgot they could not be shielded and got hit.

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:16 pm

Louis saw the Jinkx passed through his shield, he jumped to the side dodginf the curse.

"Why would I follow you?" Louis told him,

"Expelliamurs!" Louis Atempted to knock that wand out of the mands hand. Louis then pointed at Malfoy and decided if Malfoy would play dirty so would Louis.

"Avada Kedvara!" It hurt Louis too say and it, and half hoped it wouldn't.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:28 pm

((I hope you don't mind if I join))

Lucy was helping Sophia found injured students or any order members that were and were taking them back towards the Hospital Wing for caring. Dodging and ducking a couple of spells she kpet on looking for jnjured students but stopped as she seen Louis heading towards the Headmasters office. "What the heck?"Lucy asked herself as she followed him but then gasped as she saw Lucius Malfoy and Louis dueling. "Louis! I'm sorry I followed you here I just wanted to see if you were ok."said Lucy softly.

"Leave him alone you rat!"said Lucy angrily as she pointed her wand at him. "Stupefy!"said Lucy hoping that Louis would accept her help for she wasn't going to leave him. "I know you want me to leave, but I'm not leaving you."said Lucy.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Sophia was coming back from the Hopsital Wing as she seen Lucy following someone up towards what seems to be the Headmasters office. "LUCY NO!" Sophia shouted as she ran upstairs follwong her but then froze as she seen Louis, Lucy and Lucius dueling. "Well, well... I thought I smelled a foul smell coming from somewhere turns out I was righht."said Sophia. "Dueling poor innocent students isn't that I bit low for you Lucius?"Sophia asked him as she let her wand slide down her left arm into her hand. "But then again, you Malfoys nevered really had any common sense to begin with."said Sophia simply.

Sophia looked at Louis and Lucy and then Lucius and smirked. "Well what you know Lucius, seems like your out numbered what a pity."said Sophia. "What a shame seeing how you wouldn't win anyways without your pathetic so called back-ups."said Sophia smirking. "God you death eaters get stupider and stupider by the day it's actually pathetic."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:05 pm

(Yes, Louis, and a protego does not stop unforgiveables. I suggest you edit to show him getting hit with the curse rather than him dodging, since it has progressed from there. Also check your pms regarding his use of Avada Kedavra)
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top