I'm The King of the Castle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm The King of the Castle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm The King of the Castle

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm The King of the Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm The King of the Castle

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:10 pm

((I know but Unless I get released sooner or later, I'll quit the thread.))

Louis looked at Lucy and put up his wand. "Reducto!" He pointed the wand at Lucy, meanwhile inside Louis was fighting to get out but hadn't built up the strenght yet.
"I'm fine Lucy, Leave now before I hurt you." Louis said, not really him. "I do wish to become a death eater." That's it, Louis was trying to push out so hard.
He broke out, breathing weary heard, all he could hear was the whole world muggle workers and and people talking until his ears turned back to the room.

"I want to become a death eater and wish to be one for all my life." Louis said, winking at Lucy and Sophia so they could notice he wasn't in the curse no longer.

Last edited by Louis Weasley on Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm

((Please increase word limit. If you really need to, just edit your post to include breaking free of the imperius curse. That should boost your word count a wee bit higher.))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:18 pm

((IWell if you gave me permission, since I didn't know that was possible, I'LL DO IT!))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 am

Lucy's eyes widened as Louis sent the Reductor Curse towards her. As she dodged it she looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Louis please snap out of."said Louis in a begging voice as she walked backwards over towards Sophia afraid. As she heard him say he wanted to become a deaht eater she gasped. "Louis no, you don't know what your saying."said Lucy softly. But the moment she seen Louis wink at her she knew he was no longer under the curse. Lucy kept beside Sophia for fear something might go down and she knew Sophia as a well enough dueler to protect them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top