Into the castle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Into the castle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Into the castle

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Into the castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the castle

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:17 am

"No sam your not" he said standing up and walking to face her the elder wand in hand "I will do what i must to make you go back" he said then suddenly having a idea "They dont know who i am because of my robes sit in front of the throne and play hostage for me" he said flicking his wand thick roped flew at her he hoped she would go with it.

((oh also if anyone wants to get rid of some student characters Ne'Os really wants people to fear hi so a few students "accidental" dieing is no problem for me Wizard ))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Matt walked towards Ne'os and the rest with a grim look on his face. Uhhhhh, hey guys.. he said pulling out his wand. Sorry I have to do this.... he said aiming his wand at Ne'os Stupefy! he yelled.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Jess had been sitting in the hall waiting for his dish to arrive when there had been an awfully large bang, and suddenly there was glass in his food... god he hated when things like that happened. Anyway he turned and saw a cloaked and hooded figure enter, shooting spells. He then saw Matt stand up and send a spell at him so he figured he'd need backup. "Expelliarmus!" He cried out, rushing up to matt and casting a few protective spells on students
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Khaat saw Jess moving to protect students, and she left the cloaking spell Shacklebolt had cast to run into the great hall to side with him to protect students. "Need a hand, Jess?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22716
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Jess nodded and waved his wand, creating a door in the side of the hall which led out to the grounds. "Run," he yelled to the students
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:12 pm

Khaat positioned herself directly between Neo's and the terrified, fleeing students in order to try to reduce any urge Neo's might have to strike out at them to either gain more attention or to satisfy some unpredicatble urge his dark side might have. She trusted he would try not to harm her. "Go," she told the students quickly, "Stay calm. Just go. Get as far as you can from the castle. Stay together. I'll find you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:51 pm

Amelia had been eating dinner in the Great Hall when a commotion started to build from the entrance hall. At first, she tried to ignore the noise and bustle, intent on finishing what was left of her salad, but that soon became impossible as one of the professors rushed into the Great Hall and created havoc.

The door he had created would serve as an appropriate exit for the masses of students gathered in the Great Hall, but in Amelia's opinion, he could have gone about it in a more calm, less havoc-inducing way. By screaming nothing but "Run!" the Professor Potter had done nothing except cause students to mill around in a panic, with no semblance of order or rationality.

Amelia sighed as the students around her began to run amok, clearing not giving any thought to the further problems they might be causing by trying to trample one another on the way to the door. Instead of joining in the mayhem, Amelia set down her fork, more annoyed than anything else as she lifted herself from the table and moved in the opposite direction of the flow of students.

Her way became clearer as she got to the doors of the Great Hall, most of the students having already fled this area, and she had no trouble getting through the doors and looking upon the scene before her.

As far as she could tell, it was Matt and Khaat versus a mysterious cloaked figure, who stood ominously next to a blonde girl bound in ropes. Amelia suspected that he had been the source of the initial problems, though she hadn't the foggiest idea who he was or what his motivation could have been.

"What is going on here?" Amelia asked, standing just to the side of Professor Lupin, her annoyance hardly hidden by her stern voice.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Ne'Os smiled matt's spell had just hit him and was absorbed into a golden shield. Ne'Os stood up off his throne he cleared his throat and said "I mean you all no harm you see why would i kill my food?" he asked his voice echoing creepily around the hall. he raised the elder wand and aimed just above Matts head "Avada kadavra" he said a green jet of light flying at Matt. The spell illuminated his robes but the inside of his hood continued to remain pure black.

Last edited by Ne'Os Emof on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:38 pm

"Protego!" Khaat shouted, grasping onto Amelia's hand to includ her in her own shield, blocking Neo's spell. "Hogwarts has been breeched," Khaat said to Amelia. "I would advise you not to attack him." She indicated towards Neo's. "He is extraordinarily dangerous, and your spells would do no good. Those robes are armor to him. You could be of help if you could help get your classmates out of the building before someone gets hurt. Don't do anything heroic. He won't hesitate to strike. Just get get as many students out as you can. Get them to stay together if you can. I will find you--I promise."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Ne'Os smiled he stood up off his throne and walked forward a few steps so sam was still infront of him he aimed his wand just above Matt's head "Avada kadavra" he said in a cold voice the spell illuminated his front with a green glow as it was casted his hood remained pure black hideing his face.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top