Whittle Castle - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:02 am

When Emil pushed Christy she lost her footing and fell to the ground. She looked at her cousin when he called her Christabella....He never called her that, but she was so lost at this point it didn't register to her that he was calling her out for doing something wrong. She kept her hands on the ground holding herself up while she looked at her cousin. "He got angry because I came home from a mission with the German aurors and he pulled his wand on me, I tried to defend myself and he used the cruciatus on me." she said laughing a little bit.

"I was only trying to toughen him up..." she said pouting as she stood up. "If he's going to use an unforgivable he should be ready for the consequences." she let out another sadistic laugh as she grabbed her wand. She turned to Emil, "I'm still the same, I'm only more uninhibited."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:53 am

Godric moaned. Gods, Emil. The other boy had brought this on himself. If it weren't for his cousin being the one effected, he would have just walked away. But seeing as how both of them were in the here and now, he was pissed. It was Emil that had used an unforgivable, but Christy was acting like she had during the days after there fight with Matt. Emil, his voice was barely audible, give me one good reason I shouldn't Avada you here and now.

Before she could go for the wand that was on the ground he pointed his wand at it, not taking his eyes off Christy.

Accio, wand. the wand flew to his free hand, and he trained a wand on both of them. A stunning spell ready to go at Christy, and an Avada on his tounge for Emil.

Now then, start talking, or I start casting.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:41 pm

Emil was shocked. He was going to be killed for a stupid mistake he made? Worse yet, a stupid mistake he made with the woman he loved. What was he to say to prevent himself from being killed? He certainly did not want to insult Christy or put the blame on her, since Godric probably knew that it was his fault. He didn't know that for sure, but he wouldn't risk that.

What would he say? He thought for a few minutes what to say, what truthful thing he'd say. It had to be the truth, no lies, and it had to make him look good. Though, Christy would certainly make him look bad.

"Godric", he took a deep breath. His voice was cracking a little bit, he was really nervous. "As you know, I am very protective of Christy. I love her, and I want her to be safe. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't want her safe? However, I do agree what I did was wrong. However, when I saw her bloody, I just...I broke down. I don't handle seeing loved ones bloody very well, she was hurt really bad. I should've helped her heal, but I didn't. Instead, I hurt her more. I regret it, I don't ever want to do it again. I don't want to do that to her ever again, I just want to love her and have her safe and sound."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:14 am

"Hurt?" she asked laughing, "You think that hurt?" she said glaring at Emil. What Godric had completely forgotten about was the fact that she also had her father's wand. Something that never left her at all times now. She pulled it out and before Godric could do anything she threw a spell at Emil, "Crucio." she said laughing as she did. "Does that hurt love?"

She had completely lost it. Godric knew that he would have to do something soon otherwise she would continue on this way. She was normally really well about dodging spells so it was surprising in and of itself that she hadn't been able to dodge Emil's curse like she would have any other time.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:20 am

Godric smiled impishly. He hadn't forgotten his uncle's wand, as a matter of fact, he quite hoped she used it. In side his dark little head, he spoke softly to her, Christy, if you don't let up, I'm going to get very angry. He aimed both wands at her, letting loose two stunning spells, one right at her, and the other off to her left, the side she normally favored to dodge to.

I swear, both of you need to calm down right now. His eyes were turning violet with the Serpent's Eyes. He wasn't using his power yet, but he had it at the ready just in case.

Even if he needed to paralyze her, he would. All he needed was to make eye contact and either one of them would be at his mercer.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Emil moved out of the way quickly, and he felt his heart leap into his throat after it'd been in the pit of his stomach for so long. Christy threw a curse at him! To be fair, though, it was probably retaliation for what he did to her. He felt he deserved it, but for some reason his reflexes weren't overridden with the guilt and the pain. He wished they had been, though, as he felt that he'd never ever make up for his grievous misdeed. He may have been right there, maybe. He hoped not, but it might have been a reality.

Right now, Emil wanted out of here, he just did. He wanted to get out of the bad situation so he could think. He could think about something different from this. He could think of something happy, something that he liked. Just right now to forget about what he was facing right about now. He needed to go. He took a deep breath, "Is there any way I can help?" Even in this time, he felt as if he should help. Even if he wanted to go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Christy hadn't even thought of Godric trying to get in her head. She had subconsciously cut the link that they shared for the first time in her life. She almost wished she hadn't because she would have been able to see the two stunning charms coming at her. She saw the one coming straight for her but she didn't see the one on the left, which was the direction she dodged to. It hit her square in the chest and she fell down to the ground quickly before either of them would have had time to react.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:34 am

Godric quickly turned one wand back on Emil, his head turning with the wand. His violet slitted eyes resembling Set and Gift's far to much to be coincidence.

Now then, say you're sorry, this time, with out sniviling. Godric had had enough of this foolishness. He had just found out that the one person he had counted on being dead, wasn't. This was the time for him to be planning another stab at killing the boy.

While the spell had Christy down, Set moved in. Positioning himself at her neck.

And in you're state of mind Christabella, Set will strike without hesitation.

As he saw the other snake coming near Set he aimed his wand that he had trained on Christy at it and let loose another stunning spell. He couldn't even consider actualy hurting Nick's pet. It was an act of brotherhood on his part. He had made sure he hadn't done any harm to Christy either.

His actions were not notmal behaviour for him. Normally he would have just stunned Christy and dropped a Drought of Peace down her thought until he could think of a way to snap her out of it. He really did hope that she saw that something was wrong.

As for Emil, he hoped the boy wouldn't hold any harsh feelings. He had thrown a curse at his cousin, and that did not sit well with him. But he had always been kind to the other boy.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:51 pm

Emil took a deep breath. Without sniveling? Easy for you to say. I have uncontrollable emotions. Trust me, I would if I could. He was thinking a mile a minute. Repeatedly thinking that one phrase, but not daring repeat it. He wiped his eyes on his sleeve, and blew his nose on his t-shirt. That would make him clear to speak, shouldn't it? Repeatedly thinking, repeatedly thinking. Would if I could, would if I could. He was trying to straighten out and try to apologize. He'd do so only when he was ready to speak. Only when he was ready. When he wasn't crying.

He took a deeper breath, and seemed calmer. He cleared his throat, and started to speak. "I'm sorry guys. I' sorry to Christy for cursing her, and making her suffer and being an overprotective jerk. I'm sorry to Godric because I had to have him save my ass". His voice, nor his resolve cracked once during the entire time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:32 am

Christabelle was effectively stunned. She could feel the snake at her neck but she couldn't move, nor speak. She heard the curse hit her snake and inwardly was cursing Godric for even trying to hurt her snake. She could hear Emil. On the inside she was laughing uncontrollably. Her mind was fogged over with the psychotic tendencies that were caused to surface from the curse.

She was having and inward battle with herself that could be fully heard in Godric's mind. When I get out of this, I'm going to kill every single one thats in this room. She was fighting with herself, But I could never hurt Godric, he's my twin, he's the only one I could never actually hurt. Emil..well he deserves it the wuss that he is for throwing a spell and not being prepared for the consequences...Foolish boy would get eaten alive at Beauxbatons...much less its a miracle he survived Durmstrang.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top