Whittle Castle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whittle Castle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whittle Castle

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whittle Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: Whittle Castle

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Christy lay on the ground crying softly, even though the curse was over. She really had handled it better than most people and she looked at Emil glaring at him through tear stricken eyes as she gasped for breath. She would have never thought he would have actually had the guts to throw a curse at her, much less that one, or the fact that it would have had that effect. She slowly tried to get up off the floor of her room, the snake in its cage wildly trying to get out to protect its mistress.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:06 am

Emil sobbed, he never did this to Christy before. Never. He didn't want to. The redness in his line of vision was gone, as was all the dark thoughts. The Cruciatus took care of them, using it up as if it were some sort of negative energy channel. Too bad it had to hit Christy, and he made her suffer more than she was already. He put his wand away solemnly, the whites of his eyes bloodshot from the crying.

In between sobs, he apologized profusely. "I'm...*sob*....sorry, I'm so..sorry...*sob*....please....forgive me. *sob* I won't ever do that again!" He heard himself sobbing and apologizing, the color suffused in his face had since drained and became a pallid alabaster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 am

Christy looked at him finally getting up off the floor. The cruciatus had somehow released a darker side of her that Emil had probably never seen before, "Grow up!" she said glaring at him, "You act like you've never used an unforgivable before." she said laughing almost sadistically. She hadn't been like this since she had almost been driven insane by the curse.

She started walk towards the bathroom calling out to him, "I mean really..." she said as she started to clean herself up again, "Its almost pathetic actually....You would think someone having to go to school at Durmstrang would have more guts than that." She was being blatantly mean. It was a side effect from being hit with the curse and she really wasn't even aware that she was doing it.

She was finished cleaning herself up in relatively record time. Her mind was still clouded by the darkness from the curse and she had to let out a laugh as she walked over to the snake cage tossing a rat in there for it to eat.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 am

Emil continued to cry. The insults and Christy calling him a coward just made him angrier at himself and sadder. He hoped that he'd die. He hadn't used Unforgivables like this, not against a loved one. Not against the woman he loved. He needed a way out of this, he needed to remove himself. He needed to get out, to vacate, to get away. He hoped that this would be all fixed soon. What he needed to fix it he didn't know. He tortured her with an Unforgivable that put her in a bad state, and bad states can usually only be fixed with some sort of advanced magic that he knew nothing of.

He got up as she walked out of the bathroom, and ran out the room. He turned through the labyrinth of halls and such, hoping to get away. Hoping to get out. Soon, he'd be away, somewhere where Christy couldn't find him. He hoped. He had hoped that she couldn't find him in the confusing hallways, though there was a small chance of that since he knew that she probably knew every place in the castle, and therefore he'd be safe nowheres but out. It was starting to rain, though, and he didn't want to get soaked, so he went down a set of stairs, then hid in an alcove somewhere down the hall of the floor below.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 am

Christy looked out the window and noticed the rain as Emil left the room. If he was smart he wouldn't leave the castle but right now...Oh she couldn't wait to mess with his mind. Her mind was totally twisted as was the smile on her normally angelic face. She grabbed her wand and apparated to the floor below. "Emil..." she called out sweetly adding a sadistic laughter to it. "Come out come out wherever you are."

She walked past several alcoves checking each one until she finally came across his. She pushed him against the wall and placed her wand to his temple. "Now why would you run from me?" she asked looking at him curiously, "I'm only trying to toughen you up a bit." She let out another sadistic laugh.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:18 am

Godric had just apperated into his own room in the past few minutes, just long enough to hear his cousin's sadistic laughter.

Damnation.

He ran down the stairs listening for her. Finally she started talking again. Asking some one why they ran, and toughening them up? This was not good.

He finally got to where she and Emil were, his wand in hand, Expellaromis! He said even before she could see him. His black leather armor was on, and his silver bracer. He had just finished a job and was not in the mood to play 'Protect the Dermstrang boy'.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:29 am

Emil shivered from the figurative coldness of the situation. He was sure he was going to die. When he heard Christy, he shrunk into the alcove but it was too late. He'd been spotted. He was shoved to the wall, and asked why he'd run. He seemed to shiver again, then stutter as he answered her. "You've gone crazy! This isn't you! The normal you would accept me for who I am, and my cowardice". The wand to his temple felt like ice upon his warm skin so suffused with blood.

He heard someone behind Christy, and nearly sighed relief. He prevented himself from doing so because he didn't want to give away his salvation. It was Godric. His buddy from school, Daniel's lover, now his savior. He'd save him, or so he thought. He hoped.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:37 am

Christy turned as soon as her wand shot out of her hand. "What do you think you are doing?" she asked Godric still keeping Emil pushed against the wall, although he could very easily move her out of the way and free himself. "I'm not crazy!" she said laughing at Emil. "You've just opened up something that was buried deep down in me with that cruciatus." she said with an evil smile.

She turned her attention to Godric, "Really I'm only trying to toughen him up abit." she said looking at him, "Just go back upstairs or wherever it was you came from this time."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:26 am

Christabella, his voice was more the hiss of a snake then his normal voice, I swear, if you don't snap out of this I will make sure you never sense me again. he knew how to keep her out of his mind. Had done so many a time in order to protect her from every thing he had been going through.

Don't you make me use a spell you wouldn't like. Now take a deep breath and tell me exactly what had happened. He looked her dead in the eye, wondering if she was going to look away.

the last time he had seen her like this was when she had gone under the Cruiatis curse. He prayed that no one had been that stupid. Especially not poor Emil. The guy didn't have the gall to stand up to her, unless he was to angry, and then it was more out of sheer anger, and he would be back to his normal self. From the looks of it, it was probably him.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:26 am

Emil squirmed under the grasp, then managed to push Christy away. He glared at her, then looked at Godric with eyes filled with gratitude. "I can tell you what happened. She got all bloody and I told her to be careful! It escalated into an argument, then it got so bad that....I can't even remember what I've done". Emil honestly couldn't, he knew not a few minutes ago, but he'd forgotten now. His mind often went blank like this. It was hard for him to not be like that.

"I just want my Christy back. I just want her back to how everything was and to learn to not make a big deal of everything".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top