Waiting for your arrival - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Waiting for your arrival - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Waiting for your arrival

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting for your arrival - Page 4 Empty Re: Waiting for your arrival

Post by Nick Potter Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:44 am

((OOC: Is it ok if I join I can post the word limit andact like I seen the demon dude))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:57 am

[No nick...]

Andrew at first was seething with anger at the beginning but his eyes widened once a spike struck her voice. He had never seen Chase act like this before. She didn't sound mad at him, and frankly he didn't know who she was mad at. He had his mouth hung open a little bit, mesmerized by her words and tone. He had always known Chase as being the one whom was really kind and caring...now she had an edge.

He was...impressed. Seeing Chase begin to talk against herself, then show that she wasn't afraid of whatever had attacked her, made him feel his chest explode. His mouth still hung open, his eyes locked onto Chase's face as he could tell that she enjoyed it. Was Andrew crazy? Would he not say anything to help change Chase's thoughts? He would've, but he liked this new Chase. The one who wasn't afraid of the odds. The one that had a sharp edge.

"Uhh..." he said, stammering on his words as he tried to think of something to say. He already had what he wanted to say lodged into his brain, but his motor functions wouldn't let him. He stepped a little closer to Chase and had a small grin on his face. "You like the danger now," he said, his grin getting bigger "you want to see the darker side of the moon, don't you?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:03 am

((Well why not))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:05 am

[It's private Nick, seriously stop asking.]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:06 am

[OOC: we are KINDA in the middle of a fight.. thingy right now, call it a lovers spat if you will]

Chase stared at him when he came closer. He didn't seem as angry now, quite the opposite actually, he looked.. awed. His mouth was hanging open and he couldn't stop staring at her. "What?" She asked dumbly, her mind not seeming to work right. "Like the danger? Of course not! But I can't just sit there and let someone else take care of me! Not when things like that.. that thing, comes and tries to kill me!" She stared at him, her fists clenched at her sides. "I'm tired of people trying to kill me!" She cried out and she hit the wall as hard as she could.

The skin on her knuckles broke and started to bleed, and she hadn't even made a dent in the brick wall. Which really made her realize how hard she had hit the wall earlier. She looked at Andrew and then sighed, letting her now bleeding hand fall to her side. Knowing she had probably broken a few fingers with that, but she couldn't feel it, her adrenaline was so high. "Dark side of the moon? Yeah sure, why not! Lets go beat up the monster of the Shrieking Shack, head to the moon, and then straight down to hell huh?" She said bitterly, and she leaned back against the wall staring at Andrew the fire in her eyes unmistakable.

"I hate needing saved Andrew.. I hate it so much.. I feel so stupid and worthless, and every time someone attacks, I can't do a.. a damn thing about it! I just, I can't even say a spell before my wand is in pieces and I'm being thrown against walls, my hair ripped out of my head, punched in the eye... and tortured. I hate being tortured Andrew.. it hurts.. a lot! And it hurts even after the spell has stopped!! I hate it so much.. and I want to protect myself, I want to learn Andrew! I want to learn from you! I want to do something, something...." Chase searched for a word and then looked up at Andrew again. "I want to do something dangerous!" She cried out and held up her hand, surprised that it was still in a fist, she had broken her middle and pointer fingers when she had hit the wall, and blood was dripping down her wrist. "Dammit.." She muttered and tried to move them all, the broken ones stuck in the fist.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:08 am

((Oh ok thanks Chase for explaining it to me NICELY So do you think i can join later in thread))
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:18 am

Andrew felt even more impressed now. She had deliberatly punched the wall in her anger. While one part of Andrew thought that was really stupid, another part of him felt as though he should've kissed her right on the spot. Why was he so enthralled about her being angry and wanting to seek something that would help her defend herself? He should have been concerned in the first place, yet something kept him from asking any questions.

He got a little closer to Chase, his emotions still the same as they were and grinned slightly. "First," he said calmly, yet almost sounded like he was trying to be suave as if he were flirting with her "don't punch the walls. That doesn't do much. Here." He flipped his wand in a way, so that the handle pointed towards Chase. "Say bombarda at the wall. That will do more damage." So far so good.

He accio'd his gauntlets, having them appear quickly into his hands. Slipping both of them on, he held Chase's broken hand in both of his palms and he muttered Ekipsky. The gauntlets boosted his magical power, mostly towards healing of others. After the spell was completed, he let go of her hand. "Now just remember," he said in a low voice "once you go dangerous, you never go back." That was pretty much Andrews life in a nutshell. He could name 10 different times that he had to fight for his life, winning them all. He didn't mind the ever constant danger, yet he always wanted time to see Chase and spend time with her. Now that she seemed to be interested, maybe he could kill 2 birds with one stone.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:29 am

[OOC: Maybe Nick, depends on where this is heading..]

Chase grimaced as Andrew got closer. "I've never punched a wall before.." She muttered and stared at her hand for a moment before staring at his wand. "You're wand?" She asked slowly, and bit her lip. Then she got a determined look in her eyes and she took it without another word. Staring at the unfamiliar length and look in her hand. But it seemed right still. Still warm from his hand, she smiled slightly and held it up, examining every inch of it.

"I don't want to ruin the building." She muttered looking at the wall. "Already scared them enough when I was thrown into it.." She said staring at the indent her body had made in the wall. She should have been dead from that impact, but she guessed she was a fighter. She was compatible with Andrew after all. When he started to fix her hand, she smiled lightly, and then flexed her fingers when they were healed. It had hurt.. a lot, but they were healed and she had kept her cry of pain to herself. Mostly wincing heavily, but she smiled at him slightly, and then laughed loudly. "I think I've awoken something in you Andrew, I've never seen you look at me like that!" She said laughing softly but her face was pink.

"Andrew... lets get out of here, I don't want that thing to come back.." She growled. "Mostly cause I know if it does I will kill it this time.. I'm not worthless anymore.. so Bring it on!" She growled at the empty alley as though daring someone to tell her otherwise. When no response came she looked back at Andrew. "I feel different.." She muttered but then grabbed his wrist and grinned at him, moving closer to him she kissed him with all her might. Pulling away slowly, she looked into his eyes and grinned. "Love you, lets get out of here.." She said glancing around once more before looking into Andrew's eyes, her hands wrapped around both of his wrists.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:53 am

Watching her examine his wand, he couldn't help but notice that it seemed to be alright for Chase. So for now, he figured he would use his magic gauntlets and she would use his wand. Everything seemed pretty right now.

Andrew grinned, his expression a little different. She may have liked danger now, but she was still Chase. But then again, a Chase with danger was icing on the cake. He nodded his head up and down and said "Alright...you'll get used to it though. A lot of fun really." He didn't know why he was acting like he did, but it was happening. He had only destroyed a couple of walls, all of which were on accident. Yet now, he made it sound like it was a usual hobby with him, like collecting coins or playing cards. "Oh you've awoken a lot of things in me," he said with a suave tone traceable in his voice "I've just never seen you like danger before...I find it interesting to say the least."

Andrew kissed back appropriately, feeling like something new had just become reality. He could imagine it, seeing her began to taunt someone and brawling out in the streets somewhere. After she released the kiss, he grinned slyly and held onto her back. Dipping her downwards, like he did back at Hogsmeade, he kissed her passionately on the lips, pulling her back up afterwords. "Let's go then..." he said softly and apparated away.

-------

Andrew and Chase landed in the forest, near Hogsmeade, the scenery around them showing a sort of large battle. After all, that was where Andrew and Chase had first battled the mutant bears, and when he had first shown her his magic gauntlets. He considered if it was a good idea to bring her out in a place such as this, but she needed to learn how to defend herself. And this place held many different oppurtunies for training. It was the Room of Requirement, but it was still very good.

"Alright," he said calmly walking slightly away from her "let's see you demolish some tree. Destroy them how you see fit." He then walked slowly over to a nearby rock and sat down, examining Chase's progress like some sort of teacher. "Any way you want now"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:01 am

Chase stared at him when he stepped away from her and ordered her to demolish a tree. "What?" She said frowning hard and looking at him for a long moment. "I'm not going to just.." She stopped when he sat down and stared at her like he was a teacher or something. Gripping his wand tighter she glared at him for a long moment. "Destroy a tree.." She said shaking her head. "How this is helping I don't know.." She grumbled and looked up at the tree nearest them. It had a burnt mark around the base, and blood on the ground. She bit her lip, this was the tree where he had nearly killed the bear. It had taken her some time to realize where she was, but now she knew..

"Blow up a tree." She muttered again and then sighed and lifted the wand. "Bombarda." She said as though it were a curse word. The spell flew and hit the tree without much feeling. Sure it knocked it back some, but it stayed firmly in the ground. It WAS an older tree. She stared at the wand and growled again. "Why am I blowing up trees?" She lashed out spinning to face Andrew. She felt unnaturally angry for some reason and she sat down. Maybe it was the sudden realization that she didn't have a wand anymore, or maybe it was the look in his eye now that she had grown some guts.

He definitely thought different about her now, now that she didn't want to live in fear, the look on his face was pure awe, like she had become someone new. But she wasn't someone new! She was still Chase, and she wasn't about to knock down a tree just to knock down a tree. "I don't mean I want to go looking for danger Andrew!" She said voicing her thoughts aloud now, not really realizing it didn't really make sense at the moment. "I mean I don't want to be the stupid damsel in distress anymore, the person who can't even hold up a wand against someone who's already dead.." She growled and closed her eyes, rubbing her temples.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top