Waiting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Waiting  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Waiting

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting  Empty Waiting

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:21 pm

Calista was in the Hospital wing changing bed sheets and remaking the beds, she was on duty that day for many reasons. She couldn't sit still though it was bugging her that there wasn't much to do today, besides the occasional student coming in with a nose bleed which she knew what the source of trouble it was. The students were using some of the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes so they could get out of class for a while, she would fix them up and send them back to class with a firm statement that they needed to finish their classes. Calista sighed as she made the final bed and walked over to one of the windows looking out into the grounds liking the fact she was alone but at the same time wishing she was not. She began wondering when she took her lunch if she should eat outside on the grounds, she would have a house elf come get her if there was anyone who needed her.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 268

Back to top Go down

Waiting  Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:17 am

It had taken a while, but he had finally been convinced to go to the Hospital Wing to get treatment for the wounds he had from the leader of those werewolves that attacked him and Evalyn in the Forbidden Forest. Of course the boy had been reluctant as ever to go there. It wasn't so much that he didn't want to get in trouble of anything, it was more that he didn't want to get Evalyn in trouble. He didn't care what happened to him but he was determined to keep this girl safe, even at the cost of his own life. But finally he was forced to go when his began to get a fever from the gashes on his arms not being treated properly.

Of course he had been somewhat healed by a girl in his house. But it hadn't been enough to keep him from getting sick. One of his housemates noticed that he was acting strange, well stranger than usual and they had suggested that he go to the Hospital Wing. He hadn't wanted to, but soon he was so weak from, the what seemed to be infection, and he finally had to go. For someone who was dead, as a vampire, he didn't think that he would get sick from something like that. But there was also the fact that he was a teenager after all and he was more human than anything else, so it was pretty logical that he would get sick.

Still even as his fellow sixth year helped him get to the Hospital Wing, he barely did anything to help the girl. One reason was because he didn't want to go, and another was because he knew that she was only helping him because she liked him, but he didn't like her back. Pushing her away was the the only way Ryo was ensured that Sarah would find someone else that would actually be able to love her. The two Hufflepuffs entered the Hospital Wing and Sarah helped him onto a bed that was near them, that seemed to be just remade. The girl left him there to go find a nurse, and he sat there waiting for her to come back with the nurse.

[OOC: Just so you know, you can control Sarah as well. Have her help you or something or send her back to the common room. This is during her and Ryo's free period.]
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Calista heard one of the bed creaks and she snapped out of her thoughts looking around. Then she saw a young boy on one of the beds and he didn't look very well. Calista stopped the young girl who was headed to the nurses office and said, "I need you to get my kit from the office, its in a large wardrobe it's blue and red quickly now." she walked over to the boy looking at his wounds and then felt his forehead which was burning up, Calista saw the young girl coming back over with her kit which was very heavy. "Thank you, you might need to help me so i want you to just stay off to the side until i call you." She said as she dug through and started pulling out bandages, as well as many other things. Calista looked at the state of the wounds and realized that they were badly infected, they would need to be reopened to get rid of the infection then closed again so that they wouldn't get infected again. She found something in her bag that would put the boy out for a little while so that he wouldn't feel any pain from the reopened wounds. "Are you able to swallow anything? I have to reopen your wounds because they are badly infected. But i'm gonna give you something so you won't feel any pain." Calista said looking at him.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Sarah nodded at the nurse that was now in front of Ryo, and she walked back to Ryo's side. He looked up at the girl slightly and immediately turned to look at the nurse who had asked him a question. He didn't say anything just nodded. Of course he could swallow it wasn't like his throat was what was infected and it definitely wasn't swollen or anything. He looked down slightly at the three large gashes on his arm and he clutched his hand into a fist. Now he also remembered that he had another wound on his side from when the werewolf rammed him into the tree.

When the nurse told him she was going to give him something that would keep him from feeling any pain, he couldn't help but flinch just a bit. He wasn't scared of the pain, in fact he doubted he would really feeling anything as he was very tolerant of pain, but he knew he would have to accept. Ryo highly doubted that the nurse knew of his being a vampire and he pretty much wanted to keep it that way, Sarah knew but he had made her promise that she wouldn't mention anything. He sighed softly and nodded at the nurse. He wasn't going to fight her on it, if letting her give him something for the pain was going to keep his human appearance up, he was going to let her.

Sarah suddenly leaned in toward Ryo, making him only able to see her face. He blinked a couple of times before pulling back and slightly frowning at her. "Hey, Ry-Ry." she said in a playful tone, using the nickname she had given him that she knew he disliked. "What?" he asked her in an annoyed tone. "What happened to you that caused those huge cuts anyways? You never told me." she asked him, pulling her hand to her chest and holding her shirt in her hand, her eyes slightly widened. This was basically the only ways Sarah had of getting information out of Ryo, and now that "charm" she believed it had, was starting to fade and Ryo usually only found her questions annoying and unnecessary. "That's because it's nothing that you should know." he said in a calm but really annoyed tone. "Aww... come on Ry-Ry, tell me. I'm your girlfriend after all." she winked at him and he scoffed. "You're delusional, Sarah." he said. "You are not my girlfriend." he added somewhat sternly and turned his head away from her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Calista looked at the boy wondering where the marks really did come from; she hoped that he would trust her enough to do so. "Sarah i need you to not pester him and help him in a sitting position carefully, so that he can drink this medicine. Careful not to jostle him because i think there's wounds on his side." Calista looked over at one of the other beds and ran over to grab a pillow then another from a different bed. She was going to put them underneath his head to prop up his head a little bit and hope that it wouldn't strain him too badly. Calista moved near his head and readied to put the pillows under his head as well as for him to drink the medicine.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:35 am

The boy knew that the nurse would want to know where his wounds had come from, but he really didn't want to tell her, he was afraid that if he did tell her, he and Evalyn would get in trouble for being in the Forest when they were obviously not allowed in there. Right now all he could do was hope that the nurse didn't ask anything about it. Sarah began to approach him and he shook his head at her. "I don't need help. I can do it in my own." he said and he began to sit up to take the medicine that the nurse was giving him. Sarah sighed softly and returned to her position beside the bed near Ryo. She wondered why Ryo was always pushing her away, why he didn't like her. It wasn't fair, to her anyways, she was a beautiful girl and she was a quarter veela which was what made her so beautiful. She had all the boys in Hufflepuff in their year going crazy over her, except Ryo. Which is basically why she toook such an interest in him.

Ryo sighed and looked at the nurse after taking the medicine. He noticed that she had gotten pillows from thw other beds and she was getting ready to place them on the bed where he was. "Am I supposed to lay down now?" Ryo asked her, beginning to feel a bit dizzy. Though he didn't.know if it was from the medicine or if it was from the infected wounds on his arm. But he thought it was from the wounds because he highly doubted that any kind of medicine worked that fast. Sarah noticed his dizziness and immediately jumped forward to keep him steady until the nurse told him to lay down. Ryo tried to push her away but now he was getting weak again and he couldn't get her away from him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:26 am

"The pillows are going to stay near the top of your head until after i finish getting the infection out then you'll be able to sit up a little bit but not by much." Calista said taking the cup from him placing it on the table then putting the pillows near the top of his head. "Lay him back Sarah, i need to get the infection out quickly or it will be very bad for him." She took out a small knife from her kit then some scissors putting them on the table with the cup. "Sarah get a screen for around the bed so that this part of it, is kept quiet from anyone who enters here." Sarah ran and got the screens that she asked for and put them around the bed. Calista cut Ryo's shirt away from his boy so that she could get a better look to see if there were any more wounds. She quickly began opening one of the wounds closet to her and clearing out the infection, the she raised her wand to the wound and said, "Abluto Pestis Expurgo Emundatus." She said it twice as the wound healed completely. The she worked on the other wounds doing the same thing she did with the first hoping that she could get the infection out and heal him completely.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Sarah nodded at the nurse and began to gently push Ryo back onto the bed. The boy sighed and again turned his head away from the girl when he was laying down on the bed. Sarah sighed softly and sadly and she stood beside Ryo as he felt the medicine begin to work and he slowly drifted off to sleep. His eyes closed and soon he couldn't feel anything the nurse was doing to him. As he slept Sarah sat on the bed next to him and she looked down at the sleeping boy lovingly. She sighed and ran her small hand through his hair. "Is there anything else I can did to help?" the sixth year girl asked the nurse as she watched her re-open Ryo's wounds.

"Are you sure he can't feel anything?" Sarah asked her softly, her hands close to her chest with her eyes widened again. This time she was like this because she truly cared about Ryo. She wanted to know if he was feeling any pain from having his wounds re-opened. The girl sighed softly in relief when she saw the nurse heal Ryo's wounds. She knew he wasn't feeling any pain now because he hadn't made one movement while the nurse was healing his wounds. She looked back down at the boy and smiled at his sleeping form sitting back down next to him.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Flaherty Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:48 am

"Can you go to the linen closet on the end of this row of beds and get a pair of pajamas for Ryo?" Calista asked softly as she finished the last wound on Ryo. She began wiping down Ryo's arms and clearing away all traces of blood from him. She then saw that the sheets had bits of blood on them as she had been reopening his wounds to drive the infection out. Calista sighed knowing she'd have to have Sarah grab sheets as well so that the bed could be freshly made again. "I will also need sheets for the bed and he's not feeling any pain the medicine i gave him is very strong. I can tell you care about him a lot Sarah, but if i need to talk to him i need to know that you will allow me to be alone so i can do that." She said looking at Sarah seriously and knowing that she would have no choice in the matter anyway.
Evangeline Flaherty
Evangeline Flaherty
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm

Sarah smiled and nodded at the nurse, and she quickly went to get pajamas and new bed sheets. She came back with the two things, hugging them to her chest somewhat tightly and she placed them on the bed nearest to Ryo. She sighed softly as the nurse explained that the medicine she had given him was strong and that he wouldn't feel anything. "Either way, he's very strong. Not a lot of things hurt him easily." she said accidently referring to the fact that he was a vampire. Although she knew that she hadn't said much to actually raise suspicions on what Ryo was, or at least she hoped she hadn't. She didn't want to je the cause of everyone knowing that he was a vampire.

"When will he be waking up?" the Hufflepuff girl asked. She looked at the nurse with sad eyes when she was explaining that she would need to he alone to speak to Ryo about what happened to him. She knew that she would have to oblige there, because Ryo probably would not speak if she was in there with them. Sarah sighed sadly and nodded. "I do care about him a lot. I don't like seeing him hurt in any way." she said softly, looking down at the floor. "But if you need to speak to him alone, I will leave you two alone to talk." she said with and obviously sad tone.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top