Waiting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Waiting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Waiting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waiting Empty Waiting

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:17 pm

If he's going to be a jerk, then I'll be one back. I'll just ruin his date.. that he doesn't know about.

The sixteen year old Hufflepuff girl smirked to herself as she walked up the stairs to the Astronomy Tower. Some girl who liked her brother had asked him out without knowing that she had been actually been asking his sister out. Mi nam had agreed only to make a fool of her brother and she was going to go through with it. He'd been acting particularly nasty towards her lately and she didn't like it.

She wanted her brother back. Not that stupid Slytherin who looked like him. She'd gotten some Slytherin robes and used a little bit of magic to make herself seem even more like him, not that she needed it. For some reason though, his hair was a little longer than hers, it always puzzled Mi nam yo know that her brother liked to have longer hair than her. She supposed it was just a way to keep people from confusing that two of them. Even though it was usually the girl who had longer hair.

Still she changed all these little details about herself to make sure no one could tell that she was actually Mi nam, not Mi nyu. Her hair grew a few inches longer and her feet grew a little to match the size of her brother's. Her chest was flattened and her voice deepened slightly. Mi nam entered the tower and looked herself over. "I doubt any one will be able to tell I'm not him." she said softly to herself. She just hoped the girl would actually show up, and not just stand "her brother" up. It had happened before though..
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Waiting Empty Re: Waiting

Post by Cosmo Barbary Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 am

Penny always got sucked into this. Her friend Lana always asked guys out and then chickened out at the last second. Honestly, Penny didn't much like Lana, because the girl seemed to think it was alright to pull stunts like this. Penny had never met a more self centered person in her entire life. Still, Lana's parents were rich purebloods, and Lana controlled most of the Slytherin girls, so Penny obeyed and, therefore, was allowed to survive.

But the poor girl did not have the constitution for this. Dressed in her uniform compose of a skirt, blouse, long wool stocking, and black flats, the girl felt like a schoolgirl running across the playground to relay messages between to potential crushes, except she was having to crush some strange boy's heart at the whims of a pureblood princess. Ugh, Penny was irritated.

She aproached the Astronomy Tower and her heart began to pound violently - boy, was she terrible with confrontation. As she neared, her bravery faltered but she pressed on. By the time she reached the top and spotted another person, she was pale, trembling, and her eyes were wide.

"'S-scuse me," she stuttered. "Are you... Mi, um, Mi nyu?"
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:17 pm

At the sound of someone's voice, Mi nam turned around and looked at the girl who was standing before her. This definitely wasn't the girl who had asked her brother on a date. Like I thought. She said in her mind and sighed softly. She knew something like this was going to happen.

Mi nam suddenly felt bad for her brother. Had this actually been him, he would've been upset to find that this girl wasn't the one he was supposed to be meeting here. Of course a part of her wished that he was the one here and not herself, so that he could actually be upset over everything. Still, this was something she didn't want for her brother, no matter how much of a jerk he was sometimes.

"Yeah that's me." she told the girl in a deeper voice than hers. "You.. aren't the girl I was expecting. Where's Lana?" she asked. She tried to seem like her brother as best as she could. Mi nyu wasn't a shy kid, and that was sometimes the only way people could tell her apart from him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:07 pm

Oh, dear. So she had found the right place and the right person, despite all of her wishes to somehow end up any place otherwise. This was the person's who's heart she had to break then. Penny didn't know anything of this Mi Nyu - she was rather ignorant when it came to students in other houses.

This meeting, however, was forcing her to become acquainted with him. He looked... rather effeminate, if she had to be honest, though she would never say so to anyone outside of her own little head. He also did not seem to have any reservations, as he spoke briskly to her as a stranger. And he did not seem to have any powers of reasoning, for it did not seem as though he had even hypothesized as to her presence and Lana's absence.

Still, even with all these deficiencies, the stranger was enough to make Penny feel awkward and nervous. She did not do well with confrontations, at all. If only Audrey were here, or even Allison and Chester. Just someone to make her feel grounded. "Lana? Oh, yes, well... Um... Lana isn't going to make it tonight. I'm sorry."
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum