Whose Side Are You On? - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 5 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:30 am

Andrew nodded and then said "Well I was going to see if there was a room here," he said shrugging a bit "but if there's only one room, I guess I could apparate home for tonight or something. I don't really like apparating to be honest though." He stood up and pushed in his chair. He then walked over to Chase and said "Well I guess I should be going then." He handed back her phone and then smiled. "You can call me anytime you want."

He looked around the area, and saw that everyone had left already. It was that late? He laughed a bit at the sudden departure of everyone and asked Chase "How late is it anyway?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:38 am

Chase smiled at him. "Yeah.. I guess..." she said looking up at him. "Unless you don't mind sharing a room or something.. we could get a cot!" She said smiling up at him taking her phone and sticking it in her pocket again. "Awesome.. I have texting if you want to text me or something." She said looking down at her hands, which she had clasped in front of her again. She could feel a blush creeping into her cheeks. She wasn't overly attracted to him, it was just, they had so much in common, and she wanted to learn more about him. Besides, he was younger then her, and he probably had a girlfriend. He hadn't mentioned her yet, but she was sure he did.

"how late?" She said and pulled out her phone again, glancing at the time. "Oh!" She said surprised herself. "It's almost one!" she said holding up her phone for him to see. "it sure is late! I'm not even tired! Maybe it was the butterbeer or something.. time just flew right by! I knew it was getting late when we came in.. but wow.." she said shaking her head and looking up at him again. She grinned slightly. "I should get upstairs I guess.." she said holding out her door key in an absentminded way.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:54 am

"Well..." he said rubbing the back of his neck, which body language for him. "That person I told you that I saved? Well we're both going out now, and I would feel awkward. It's nothing against you, honestly." He was going to be faithful to Nerissa, as she was his first girlfriend. "Anyway," he said smiling "I'll talk to you tommorow then?" He then put his phone, back into his pocket and blinked a couple of times. He felt his phone virbrate and quickly checked it. It said an SMS text from his mom. Probably wondering where he was, like she always did. "It's just my mom," he chuckled.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:57 am

"Oh.. ok, well night! I didn't mean it like that, but okay." She said smiling at him happily. "Sorry if I made it sound like that.. I just would really like to be your friend you know?" She said smiling again. "We have a lot in common Andrew, I don't have many guy friends who are well.. just my friend ya know!" She giggled. "I've had a lot of boy trouble in my past, and I really don't want more! So sorry if I made it sound like I meant it like that.." She grinned at him and saw him check his phone. "I'll see ya tomorrow then." she said smiling at him and turning towards the stairs again. "Haha.." she said smiling, her smile slowly fading off her lips. Her mum.. her mum would never text her again. Tears sprang to her eyes, but she gulped and pushed them away. "I'll see ya later Andrew! It was great meeting you!" She smiled proudly at him and started towards the stairs up to her room.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 am

"I'm just paranoid," he said calmly and laughed "I am just uh...you know." He nodded at Chase and said "Well I'll see ya later then." He then waved and turned to leave. Great. He had managed to make a friend, and made it sound like she was coming onto him. Smooth move, Thompson he thought to himself and shook off the thought. He walked out the door, welcomed by a nice gentle breeze, and toke a deep breath. Tommorow he would do something, and probably forget the situation later on. He then thought hard about where he wanted to go, was determined to get there, and suddenly, he disappeared. It was like he was erased from exsistence.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:31 am

The next morning Chase awoke with a huge yawn. She grumbled as she sat up in bed and looked around the big empty room. The sun had been up for a while, and she smiled as she kicked her feet out from under the blankets and got out of bed, shivering as her feet hit the floor. She had had the same nightmare she had been having since her families death. The rush of water coming at her, stuck under neath it without being able to breath, dying with them instead of living, like she had. She usually woke up in a cold sweat, but today she had just... woken up.

After showering, she crawled into some clothes and grabbed her room key. She only planned on staying the one night, so she went downstairs to turn her key in. Standing in the pub she smiled at the bartender as she paid for her room. Turning around to look around the pub, she walked out into the bright sunlight and winced. It was so bright, it hurt her eyes. Growling slightly she headed out into the sun, her eyes on the distant Hogwarts.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:37 am

"I see you got some nice rest," Andrew said, from the far corner of the room. He had arrived about 10 minutes earlier, hoping to come in for another butterbeer. He had already drank one, and was surprised that she was still there to begin with.

Andrew wore a plain white T-shirt, blue jeans, his black and white shoes, and what appeared to be 2 brown leather gloves, but were actually 2 magically hidden gauntlets that he believed to be Merlin's magic gloves.

He gestured over to the empty seat in front of him, and drank a little bit more of his butterbeer, feeling the warm contents go down his throat, and rejuvenating his body. He wondered why he had ran into Chase the morning, but decided not to question it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:43 am

Chase spun around startled. "Oh! Hi Andrew!" She said smiling at him. Wow.. what a coincidence. What had brought him back to Hogsmeade already? She had stayed the night.. but he was back so early.. She yawned and rubbed her eyes as she took the seat he offered her. "Hey Andrew, what are you doing here?" She asked ordering a butterbeer for herself and laying her head down on the table sleepily. "it's so early! What time did you wake up at?" She muttered, hair falling in her face as she pulled out her phone, glancing at the time on it. "Meerrhhhh" She groaned and put her head in her arms. "I'm not a morning person." She muttered into her arms, feeling the vibration of the butterbeer put on the table, she lifted her head and sighed. "To..early.." She muttered stretching and yawning.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:48 am

"Time difference in America," he shrugged casually and then drank more of his butterbeer, and felt the same effects as he always did "I woke up about an hour ago, due to my alarm. For me, I am a morning and night person. Although, it kills me most of the times."

He watched as more people began to pour into the builidng, ordering butterbeers and firewhiskeys, half of them drunk off their stools. He smirked and then looked back at Chase. "Have any good dreams?" he asked with a smile.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:54 am

Chase took a drink of her butterbeer and sighed laying her head on the table again. "Lucky.. time differences.." she said slowly. Then sighed again. "I don't know how you can do it!" She said looking up at him again. "Did you seriously apparate all the way to America and back?" She looked at him and shook her head. "I don't understand how you can do that.. I can't apparate once.. let alone twice, and at that time of night and morning." She muttered and closed her eyes, to sleepy to think straight.

When he asked if she had any good dreams she sat up and coughed. "No.. not really.. no dreams." She said and took a drink of her butterbeer, accidentally taking to big of a drink and she coughed, turning her head to the side so as not to get him wet. She sat coughing for a bit before she finally cleared her airway. "well I did.. but none you want to hear.." She said wiping her mouth on her sleeve and glancing at him out of the corner of her eye to see his reaction to that.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top