Whose Side Are You On? - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 6 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:13 am

Andrew nodded and said "My family basically has a built in immunity to apparation," he said calmly and shrugged his shoulder "My brother had it, and apprently so do I." He toke another drink of his butterbeer, finishing it that time and set the mug on the table. "Well that's my second one done," he laughed.

He almost got up to help Chase, but didn't as she quickly recovered. He nodded when she said that he didn't want to know and smiled. "Well at least reality is ahead of us now!" he said cheerfully
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 am

"wow Lucky! I almost barfed my first time when I did slide along with my dad.. it scared me so bad!" She said giggling lightly. "I'm horrible at going fast.. going far up, and I guess being squeezed through a tube that is time and space." She said giggling again before looking around the pub. It was filling up quickly. "I'm not good at a lot of things I guess... besides healing, and even then, I don't know if I'm cut out for it." She said growing somber. "I've never been real great at learning things quickly, and what if somebody needs something, and I just.. I forget.. "She said softly taking a gulp of her butterbeer. "I don't have a very high self esteem." She said giggling lightly, but the giggle disappeared quickly and the frown replaced it again.

"Yeah.. reality.. and I sure hope it's better then the past." She said smiling at him. "Wow.. you must really like butterbeer.. it's a good thing there isn't any alcohol in it.. "She said grinning slightly at him. "I don't think I could ever drink a butterbeer that quickly... how long ago did you say you got here?" She asked frowning at him again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:41 am

Andrew listened to the story and chuckled lightly. He remembered the first time he apparated and felt like he was spinning around in circles. That was probably the worse the Thompson family ever felt when apparating. Although his brother had trouble try to apparate, mostly because he'd apparated 8 feet aboved in the air. That was probably the most funny christmas party ever.

"I arrived about 10 minutes ago," he said blinking rapdily for some reason. He didn't know why, but he just did. He rubbed his eyes, and then tried to burn off all the excess energy he had. "Don't worry, it's not like you can OD on this stuff or something." he joked.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:47 am

"Ten Minutes! And you just finished your second butterbeer?" Her eyes went wide and she stared at him with a mixture of awe and something else. "Wow.." she muttered and shook her head. "It takes me like.. half an hour to finish one.." She giggled and shook her head again, looking down at hers, she took another gulp. "I guess I talk to much, it happens all the time, I get caught up in a story, and weather I'm eating or drinking.. I just keep talking and forget what we were there to do in the first place.. I tend to talk a lot.. in case you didn't notice." She said giggling lightly.

"So did you have any special plans for today? Going anywhere special? Meeting your girlfriend?" She smiled happily and took another gulp of her drink. "Or did you just come here to stalk me?" She said her eyes going wide before she winked at him. She giggled again and took another gulp of her butterbeer, surprised at how fast she as drinking it. "I'm sorry.. once I wake up.. I get pretty hyper." She said lowering her eyes to stare at her drink.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:11 am

Andrew laughed casually as she began to describe how she talked a lot. "I've noticed," he said smiling slyly at her direction. He had always been the one to drink very fast, despite if it was really hot or not. His brother had been a big eater, and he was a fast drinker. Sort of a balance, in his opinion.

"Well we hung out a little yesterday," he said shrugging his arms up and then back down "but I tend to alternate schedules. One day, I'm with my girlfriend, the next day, I'm stalking you. Is that all right with you?" He laughed, hoping that she could tell that he was kidding. He would never stalk anyone, and never will.

"Aren't we all a little hyper in the mornings?" he asked calmly moving his mug to the side of the table "I mean, hey when a new suns rises, so do the adventures and amazing people. Always helps me get through my day."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:19 am

Chase grinned. "Sorry." She said blushing a deep red, almost as red as her hair. She glanced up at him and saw him smile, and that made her feel better, the blush went to a light shade of pink anyway. She smiled at him and shook her head. How anyone could drink that much so quickly and not have to go to the bathroom was beyond her. She couldn't even imagine taking in all that liquid at once.. it made her shudder.

"Oh.. right..." she said her eyes wide, obviously not getting the joke. Alright with her.. if he stalked her? What kind of odd person was he? Then she saw the smile, and she felt like an idiot. "Oh.. RIGHT!" She said laughing. "Sorry.. I"m slow!" She laughed again, her whole head thrown back like it was the funniest thing she had ever heard. Her laugh subsided into giggles and she hiccuped. "Oh!" She exclaimed a look of shock on her face as another hiccup burst from her lips. "I..-hic- seem to have -hic- the hiccups -hic-!" She giggled and looked down, her face deep red.

"Well.. it is the beginning of a new day, and who knows what'll happen!" She said smiling at him. "I mean, who knew when I woke up yesterday, I'd meet a really good friend, or that I'd actually laugh.. and mean it, for the first time in weeks." She said biting her lip as she hiccuped again. "Ouch.." She muttered running her fingers over her bottom lip, which was now bleeding slightly from where she had bit it.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:28 am

"I was kidding," he said smiling his usual friendly smile that he gave to all his friends "I don't mind if you talk a lot. I do the same thing really. I never really notice though, so I guess it's a curse for me." He then handed the mug to the waitress, who walked away quickly, again. Why did she keep doing that?

Forgeting the subject about the waitress, he turned his head back towards Chase and laughed for a moment, his teeth showing almost to the fullest "It's not problem," he said, letting a couple more chuckles escape. "I have some friends who don't get my jokes at all, so I know we're going to be excellent friends."

He nodded slightly once she said that anything could be held in store. "Yeah," he said "the sky could turn purple, and if it were night, we would probably miss it or- are you alright?" He noticed that she had put her finger onto her lips and muttered something "I see the hiccups really got you at that points."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 am

Chase laughed again. "I love talking!" She said laughing. "Though.. sometimes my friends think I talk to much, cause sometimes they can't get a word in.. but.. it's been easier I think.. I try to talk less anyway, and give others a chance to get a word in." She said smiling at him. She was feeling so much better this morning. She didn't know if it was because it was a beautiful day outside, or if it was because she had made a great new friend. But she was feeling really good. Happy in fact, which was a big thing.

Chase felt her face lighten again, but then he laughed and it went a deeper shade then before. But when he spoke, she felt her eyes slowly drift up to his. Excellent friends! She felt extremely happy at those words, and her face lightened to a light pink. "Haha.. I'm sorry, I don't get jokes to easily.. I thought you meant you really were stalking me!" She said giggling as she took another sip of her butterbeer.

Chase looked up at him and giggled. "Hiccups..." She said a pained expression on her face. "Ever had a hiccup that hurts? It like.. comes out funny or I dunno.." she said frowning and then hiccuped again. They were really small hiccups, so they were barely noticable, but they were really squeaky, and seemed to match Chase perfectly. She looked at him and then blushed. "I don't get hiccups a lot." She said taking another drink of butterbeer in hopes of making them stop, and only succeeding in getting it all down her front, when she hiccuped while the bottle was to her mouth.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Andrew nodded and said "Like I said, I get the same thing from most of my other friends. But I usually only do it when I explain something." He looked around the bar again and ordered another butterbeer from the nearest waitress. He was sure that his cause of death one day would be too much butterbeers. But frankly, he didn't care for the future. But rather the present.

"I'm not that kind of person," he explained "stalking is just plain wrong." The waitress then arrived again and set the butterbeer mug on his table and left in a hurry. Really poor service, this place had.

"Hiccups never really hurt me," he replied, trying to remember the last time he had hiccups. He figured that it was about a week ago or something. "But yeah, some hiccups do come out funny. Sometimes, mine usually make me 'squeak' doing conversations, like I was going through puberty again. It's really weird."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:27 pm

Chase laughed and nodded sitting back in her chair. "I talk all the time.. when I'm uncomfortable, when I'm happy, not when I'm sad really.. but I'll talk like I'm happy just to cover up being sad I guess.. so when I'm sad too, unless I was like I was yesterday.. and even then I talked quite a lot." She said frowning, thinking back to yesterday and trying to decide if she had talked to much, obviously not enough to scare him away, which was what normally happened when she met guys like Andrew. They heard her have one long winded sentence and ran for their lives.

"Well that's good!" She said happily pushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "Good to know my friends aren't stalkers then I guess." She said giggling at him and taking another sip of her butterbeer. He sure was a fast drinker... he downed that one, and was onto another one. And again the waitress practically ran off after giving him his drink. "Huh.. what the heck... why does she do that all the time?" She asked staring after the girl, a funny look on her face.

Chase smiled and put her hand over her mouth, another hiccup making her shoulder jerk. "I hate them sometimes.. especially when it hurts like this." she muttered and hiccuped again. "Oww..." She grumbled and took another drink of butterbeer. "Sucks.." She sighed and pushed her hair out of her face. "Hahaha! Ohh puberty.." She said giggling at the thought. "That was one heck of a time wasn't it? Pimples and hormones flying.. I guess they still are though!" She said laughing and feeling her hiccups subside. "There we go.." she said more to herself then to him.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top