Whose Side Are You On? - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Whose Side Are You On?

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whose Side Are You On? - Page 4 Empty Re: Whose Side Are You On?

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 am

"Well I'm the captain of the Quidditch team," he said, trying hard to not sound as if he were boasting. He usually did that whenver he said it. "I am also the Seeker, so I've got a lot on my shoulders." He chuckled lightly and then said "well I could always help you out with flying a broom. It's really not that hard, once you get the hang of it, of course." He looked towards the bartender and requested another butterbeer.

"I might be," he smiled and shrugged a bit "I've got a place out in the states, but I just don't like apperating that much anymore." A moment later, the waitress set another butterbeer on the table and walked away, quickly as possible. Weird. He drank a little of the beverage, enjoying the familiar taste then set his glass back down on the table. "I could always fly, but I enjoy time really.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 am

"Wow Captain of the Quidditch team!" She said leaning forward, awe in her voice. "I didn't know that! How cool! Do you enjoy it a lot? I've watched it played but I'm afraid it kinda flies over my head ya know.. I'm not to good with things that go really fast.. who knows though.. maybe if I went up in the sky, I wouldn't be as clumsy as I am on the ground." She said giggling again as she watched the waitress give him a butterbeer and walk away really fast before she could ask for one too. "Oh.." She said looking after her. "How.. odd.." She said biting down on her lip.

"Oh! A place out in the states? How exciting! I've got a flat in New York I don't really use anymore, but I can't apparate yet.. so I really can't go there without taking an airplane." She said smiling at him, hoping he was more up to date with muggle terms then some of her other friends. It was odd to think that so many people in the wizard world didn't know so much about the muggle world, even though they practically lived in it. She put her mug at the side of the table before looking up at him again. "I rambled again, I'm sorry.." she said blushing hard. "That would take so long! Wouldn't it get uncomfortable on the broom flying such a long way?" She asked awe in her voice. She had only ever been on a broom once or twice, and it had always been rather uncomfortable for her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 am

"I live in New York as well!" he said nearly exclaiming it. It was unbelieveable at how many similiarites that the two had together. "And I never fly an airplane, its just not worth it, with screaming babies and all. And flying a broom isn't that bad...unless you have a slow model. I've got a Firebolt, so I get home pretty quick." He toke another drink of his butterbeer, never getting tired of the liquid. It always cheered him up, and it wasn't alchoholic as well. Best of both worlds.

"I never really get the chance to get home," he said shrugging again "with school and all. but since it's the holidays, I always see it and finally enjoying a bed again. God bless that Tempur Pedic stuff." He laughed and set his mug down on the table.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 am

Chase laughed. "I had the best flat ever! A big one right at the top of a building.. at the top of the flat had a huge glass room, where you could see the entire city from!" She said her eyes sparkling with happiness now. "Oh.. I always get first class, I've never really had to deal with babies and stuff I guess.." She said blushing slightly. "Wow... a firebolt! I don't like brooms, but that one is so pretty.. even I look at it sometimes when I'm in Diagon Alley!" She said grinning at him. "They are so fast!" She blushed again and looked at her hands, now clasped on the table.

Chase felt a pang in her heart as he said that. "You don't get to go home.. what about your family?" She asked softly. "Don't you miss seeing them for the entire year? Do you have any siblings?" she asked leaning forward slightly to look up into his eyes. She bit her lip, and tried not to think of her own family, since they were back on that topic again.. she didn't know if she could mention them again. She looked away and then back at him and laughed. "That's so weird! My bed used to be made out of that stuff.. I sleep on a spare bed at the moment, and I kind of miss the stuff, it felt like I was sleeping on a cloud!" She said giggling again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 am

"My Firebolt nearly killed me," he laughed remembering the first time he practiced Quidditch at Hogwarts "but I've gotten used to it. I've never flown first class. Is it good, any crying babies at all? I've never actually spent any money on planes before, so I always get coach or second class." Usually he only flew when he was with friends on vacations. Either than that he always flew oe apparated.

His heart sank momentarily when she mentioned family. "My mom and dad are alright," he said calmly blinking a couple of times "and are still mourning the loss of my brother. Killed by rouge Aurors. I've hunted down the scum and killed him. Oh how I miss that face when he was surprised to see me." He pulled himself back to reality and shook his head, to remove and evil thoughts from his cranium. "sorry about that."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:29 am

"Oh no.. that's why I don't fly! I'm so scared of getting hurt.. heights don't really bother me to much, as long as I don't look at the ground. But I guess that is true with everyone isn't it?" she asked slowly, toying with a bracelet on her right wrist. "I mean... I get dizzy if I look down... but if I'm up, and I stay up.. Well I have no problems, I used to love climbing on the astronomy tower just to look up at the stars, especially on warm nights, that's where I met.. Daniel I guess." she said slowly. "Or something like that.." She glanced away from Andrew again to stare down at her hands.

Looking up when he spoke of his family, her eyes grew wide. "Real aurors did? Not fake ones? The guy who.. you know.. was pretending to be an auror.. I.. I almost went to the Dark Side.. I mean, I was visted by this guy named Ne'Os.. and he told me I could become powerful and so much more if I joined the Death Eaters.. I believed him, and I would have run off right then if it hadn't of been for Sophia.. she made me realize that the guy was a fake.. and she convinced me joining the bad people.. wouldn't help me in anyway." She bit her lip and wiped her eyes quickly before looking up at him again, a smile plastered on her face. "Well.. I'm staying here for the night.. I don't go out at night anymore.. and I really don't trust the train..." she said softly glancing at the door as more people filed out.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:41 am

"Like I said," he said trying to smile "I could always help you out with flying. It'd be my pleasure." He had never thought of Quidditch for a while, until now. It was something that had avoided his mind for the past couple of weeks, and never wanted to show itself. He listened when she mentioned Daniel, the boyfriend she had spoke of a while ago and nodded. He would have to meet this Daniel person, if he ever showed up again.

"Yeah my brother was killed by Aurors that he harmed." he said closing his eyes at the dark thought "my brother helped free Kingsley Shacklebolt and Ne'Os Emof, hoping that he would be good. He wasn't. They murdered him in the night and...you know"He gripped his hand tight underneath the table and then toke a deep breath.

Ne'Os. Whenever his name was heard, it was often used in a deregatory term, or when he was trying to recruit people for his cause. Now he was mad. "If you ever talk to Ne'Os again," he said "get our of there. He nearly destroyed a sweet girl, and ruined her mind. Hes a horrible man." He smiled greatly and then laughed "I guess he's just sore because I destroyed his home and saved his 'recruit'. I'm so evil sometimes."

He looked back at Chase, and felt himself calm down. He shook his head and then said "You can always stay at my place if you want," he said shrugging his arms "I never have guests over anyway, so it's nice to have a couple of friends over now and again."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:58 am

Chase looked up at him and smiled. "Thanks.. but no thanks, It scares me to much, I guess I'll always just be afraid of flying!" She said smiling. "Even planes scare me, I have to sit by the aisle so I can't look down and feel like I'm on a broom.." She said giggling lightly. "I just.. don't like looking down from a long way up. Maybe if I just went at a steady pace straight ahead, but I'm sure I'd lose my balance and fall off, I do have horrible balance." She said running her hand through her hair. She looked up at him and smiled shyly again.

Chase felt her gaze drop to the table again, absentmindedly picking at a loose piece of wood. "I'm sorry..." she said slowly. "It must have been horrible." She said slowly, thinking of waking up to find her brother dead. At least they had all been awake.. She looked up when he suddenly got really mad looking. Ne'Os.. "I know I've heard that name before.. it sounds so.. so familiar.. I'm sure.. I think he saved me once, but I don't remember from what.." She said very slowly, her mind spinning. She looked up at him and then blushed again looking down. "I know to stay away from him now! Well.. stay away from the glowing orb thing that talks I guess.." She said glancing up at him again before concentrating on the table like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

Chase looked up startled when he offered to let her stay with him. "Thanks.. That would be fun... I'll give you a call sometime.. or Owl you I guess." She said laughing. "unless your more technologically advanced.. and you have a cell phone or something." She said pulling hers out. "I have one.... but it doesn't work around here, elsewhere yeah, but not anywhere else... it just dies." She said glancing at it and then setting it on the table between them. "It feels odd seeing it here though, I usually just.. kept it.. at home." She said glancing at it, half expecting a text to pop up. She had quite a few friends in the muggle world, and they texted her a lot during the summer. She smiled and tucked the phone back into her pocket again, looking up at him with a smile in place still.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:08 am

Andrew smiled and set his cell phone on the table as well. He shrugged and said "Well I'm technology advanced." He pressed a button on the touch screen and his phone number appeared on the phone in large letters. "Here you go," he smiled and slid the phone closer to her. "You can add the number if you want." He then drank one more drink of the butterbeer and nearly finished it off. "Well I guess we're friends now then!" he said laughing a bit.

He drank the butterbeer one more time, and it was empty. He laughed at how fast he drank the bevrages. He set the mug back onto the table and looked at Chase. "I'll pay for my drinks," he offered kindly and pulled out a couple of sickles, which was enough to cover it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:17 am

Chase's eyes grew wide when she saw his phone. "Awesome Andrew!" She exclaimed and she pulled out her phone again, punching in the number on his. "I guess we are Andrew!" She said smiling at him. She stared at her phone for a second before muttering under her breath very slowly. "Andrew... Thompson..." She sounded out the letters of his name as she wrote them and then grinned at Andrew, pushing the phone back across the table to him. She pushed a few buttons on her phone and then slid hers across to him. "Here you go!" she said smiling, showing him her number.

Chase grinned at him and dug into her pocket pulling out a few sickles herself. "There we go, that should cover mine." She said smiling at him. "I guess I should go and pay for a room too, I just hope there are enough rooms left..." She said slowly. She went up to the counter and came back looking a bit crestfallen. "There is only one room left.. one two person bed." she said glancing at him and then smiling lightly. "I paid for it, but weren't you going to stay here too?" She asked biting her lip before looking away from him, holding out her hand for her phone.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top