Shopping around in London - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping around in London - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping around in London

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping around in London - Page 6 Empty Re: Shopping around in London

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Sophia watched as he took the potion from her and put it to his lips and drunk it down in one whole gulp. Holding her breath as he drunk down the potion she let it out as he opened his eyes revealing a sapphire blue. "Yes it worked, your eyes went from a sapphire blue to pink."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I must say, your eyes asare so cute when there pink."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as her eyes turned from a sapphire blue to a pink. "So how to you feel?"Sophia asked him softly as she sat down beside him and looked at him with ehr pink eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:17 am

"Really? Wow, that's amazing," Lucas said, just unable to believe he'd just done all of this and no permission or anything - it was such a rush for him. Lucas could only smile and chuckle when Sophia said that his eyes are so cute when they're pink. "I don't know, I guess the same I feel the same as I was as before.." Lucas admitted to her. Then he was a bit curious and wondered. "Why? How should I be feeling?" Lucas asked Sophia, now with his gold eyes, indicating worry.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:38 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh at him. "Lucas don't worry, it's good that you feel normal your suppose to."said Sophia softly. "I was just asking for the potion has sometimes has side effects to it but it's all good for your not getting sick or anything."said Sophia softly. "So um... what do you want to do now?"Sophia asked him softly as her pink eyes sparkled at him. "We can hang around here, or we can go to the mall or something which ever you want to do."said Sophia. Sophia wanted to do something with him but she couldn't figure out what for there was so much to do at her house and around Hawaii.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:27 am

"I think I owe you an explaination..." Lucas sighed. His eyes changed to a gold, meaning he was scared and worried about having to tell her about his history. "About Washington D.C., about the way I responded to it," Lucas explained. Lucas shook his head and frowned. He didn't want to burden this girl, Sophia - she didn't need it, but if this was going anywhere, surely he needed to tell her of his past. "Please, sit down," Lucas suggested to her, patting the bed, beside him. It was going to be quite an emotional and a long story. He wanted to get it out in the open and out of the way. Like ripping off a bandaid quickly rather than slowly like a coward.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 am

Sophia looked at him confused but nodded when he said he owed her an explaination. As he said it was about Washington D.C., about the way I responded to it her eyes turned gold. Sophia nooded and walked over towards her bed and looked at him with her guys eyes that had worry in them. "Lucas you don't have to tell me this, I can tell by your eyes that you worried and scared."said Sophia softly as she put her hand on his. "But if you feel you need to, go ahead."said Sophia softly looking at him with her gold eyes
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:15 am

"I need to tell you this, it's important," Lucas insisted. He frowned and looked down on the ground for a few moments. He looked up and looked at her, and could feel fiery, red anger, but his eyes didn't show it yet. "My sister and I were born on the 4th July in Washington D.C. Our mother was only 16 at this stage, she was partying late one school night in muggle world and had sex with a 25 year old man," Lucas began. "My mum was then disowned by her parents as they were disgraced and ashamed, so she moved to Washington D.C." Lucas added. He wanted to tell more, but wanted to see Sophia's thoughts or reactions to this.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Sophia looked at him and nodded when he told her he needed to tell her for it was important that he told her. Sophia could feel his anger and looked at him with her golden eyes and held his hands telling him she was here for him. As Lucas told her the story of where he was raised and how he came to be Sophia gasped and looked at Lucas with hurt in her eyes. "Oh my gosh Lucas, that's horrible you shouldn't had went through childhood like that!"said Sophia softly hugging him. As she let go of him she looked at with her golden eyes as she seen anger in them. "Let me guess there's more to this stroy right?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Lucas couldn't respond, he didn't know what a normal childhood was, he had just needed to always think that he had a normal childhood. "Yes, a whole lot more," Lucas sighed, and frowned for a bit. "Anyways, mum got some muggle jobs and changed her last name to Montez. She uh, still believed she was a life of a party, you know, that she 'still had it' and dated men every night, leaving me and my sister with a baby sitter that changed every three months, though not as often as mum brought home a new man every night," Lucas shook his head in embarassment. "You know, one night, mum told me and my sister that we were "magic" and had "powers", but she was so drunk and we were only 8, we didn't believe her because she always said random things when she was drunk," Lucas had chuckled lightly at first, gulped, looked down and blinked and felt water, they were tears, rolling out of his eyes.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:07 am

Sophia listened to his story and gasped a couple of times in between him teeling his story about his childhood. "Oh my gosh Lucas, I'm so sorry."said Sophia softly as tears came down her face as she noticed he was doing the same as well. Sophia didn't blame him though, she would cry every night if she had to go through a childhood like that. Sophia hugged him tightly and looked at him through her golden eyes. "You shouldn't had went through that, but just look at where you are today Lucas and that all it matters."said Sophia softly as she kissed his cheek. Sophia wanted to let Lucas know she was there for him anytime e needed her to be.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top