Shopping around in London - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping around in London - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping around in London

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping around in London - Page 5 Empty Re: Shopping around in London

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:44 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't really know to be honest, I guess I always wanted to see the White House."said Sophia honestly. "Yeah that would be great, maybe stop along a couple of other places in the States as well."said Sophia softly. "You can tell me if you want, but only if you want it I would never force you to do anything you don't want to do."said Sophia softlly. Seiing him depress and sad Sophia hugged him to let him know she was here for him. "Whatever it is it's ok, I'm here..."said Sophia softly still hugging him. "But as a friend of course."said Sophia softly although she wanted more then just be friends with him. As she let go of him she looked at him with her gold eyes. "You ready to go back to my place?"Sophia asked him softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 am

"The white house was a great iconic place to visit, you should go there one day," Lucas told her with a nod. Lucas frowned and shook his head then quickly smiled at Sophia. "No, you're not forcing me to do anything and...I am the same with you too, I'd never want to put you in a position you wouldn't want to be in," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas nodded his head and smiled at Sophia when she told him that whatever it was, she was there. Lucas just wanted to see her pink eyes again, or even her sapphire blue ones - anything but her golden worry eyes. "Sure - but you'll have to help me, I wasn't very good at school, barely paid attention, all I know is apparation is going from one place to a complete different place, faraway or close." Lucas explained to Sophia. He felt a bit dumb and stupid though, but maybe if he told her his story, she'd understand better.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:20 am

"I'll put that on my list of places to go visit then."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Well that's sweet of you, alot of past guys I dated did that alot to me which made me feel really uncomfortable."said Sophia softly. "Oh it's ok, I used to be horrible at Potions as well, I'm surprise I made an Exceeds Expectations on my O.W.L.S. "said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as her eyes slowly went from a gold to a sapphire blue. As he told her all he knew about apperation is going from one place to a complete different place, faraway or close. "It's ok, many witches or wizard don't know how to do it but I'll teach you if you like."said Sophia softly. As she took his hand into her she looked at him. "You ready? beware it might feel like your being sucked by a large tube or something."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:29 am

"Oh, I am sorry to hear those guys did that to you, every girl and woman deserves to be treated with uptmost respect," Lucas told Sophia, feeling like a really old man giving her wisdom or something. Lucas raised his eyebrows and found it hard to believe that this smart girl used to be horrible at Potions. "Well, goes to show you can do anything you set your mind to," Lucas said. Lucas was then feeling much happier to see that Sophia's eye colour was now changing slowly to a blue, just anything but her worry gold eyes, Lucas thought. "Really? That's suprising.." Lucas said, amazed that not many witches or wizards know how to apparate. Lucas nodded his head at Sophia and smiled, squeezing his eyes shut, waiting to feel like being 'sucked by a large tube'.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:56 am

"Oh it's ok, they were all jerks and cheaters anyway."said Sophia softly as she shivered at some of her pass boyfriends. "Your right, I think a guy have to give a girl respect but should give it in return."said Sophia honestly. Sophia nodded. "Yes it does, and I learned to be outstanding at Potions by one of my bosses named Robert he's a genius at them!"said Sophia softly. "Well... some witches are wizards are not able to master it just like animagues or wandless magic."said Sophia softly. As she seen him nodded Sophia thought about her bedroom at her house and apperated there with a pop. As they appeared in her room she smiled. "So... how was it?"Sophia asked him softly as she went over to her bookself and got her potion book off the self. Getting her old cauldron out of her trunk she placed it on her desk and lit it and started getting the potions out of her trunk as well.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:08 am

Within a pop, they appeared in Sophia's bedroom. Lucas looked around her room, in curiosity and felt a bit light headed though after aparating. So Lucas sat down on the edge of her bed and and shook his head. "It was alright but I do not believe I'll be urging to apparate anywhere anytime soon," Lucas chuckled. It was exactly as Sophia told him it would feel like, being sucked into a tube - not a really good feeling, he felt a bit stretched as well. Lucas watched her prepare for the eye changing colour potion. "Will the potion taste bad?" Lucas asked, curiously just to prepare himself beforehand.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:22 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he doesn't believe he'll be urging to apperate anywhere anytime soon. "Yeah, when I first did it with someone I felt so light headed and felt like I was going to faint."said Sophia honestly. When he asked if it would taste bad Sophia shook her head. "No of course not, I can make it any flavor you wish like bubble gum, cherry, grape."said Sophia softly. "Why don't you lay down on my bed and relax, I have this potion done in a few minutes."said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 am

Lucas lay down on her bed and waited for the potion to be brewed. "Too bad you're not one of the flavours..." Lucas chuckled. Lucas thought and decided on a flavor. "I guess I'll have grape, thanks," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas almost just wanted to shut his eyes and fall asleep, but would find it too awkward to be sleeping in a girl's bed just because he felt light headed after apparating which he should try and do more often himself. Lucas hummed to himself and drummed his fingers on his six pack stomach.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:54 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said to bad se wasn't one of those flavors. "Yeah I know what a shame, all I have to make me spell good is warm vanilla sugar."said Sophia softly giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia was surprise he didn't smell her warm vanilla scent when he appeared in her room. Sophia nodded when he said he wanted grape as the flavor of his potion. As she read her potion book she added ingredients to the potion which made it turn a rainbow color. Strring it counter- clock wise three times until it was like a muggle like grape flavored muggle cough medicine. getting a cup she poured the potion into the cup and walked over towards Lucas. "Here we go, it's all done!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:44 am

Lucas sat up and looked at Sophia. He looked at the cup in her hands and gulped. He took the cup from her hands and looked into her eyes. "Well, er, cheers," Lucas grinned and shut his eyes. He then put the cup near his lips and drank the potion in one whole gulp, skulling it all down. It tasted weird..it did taste like grape, but medicinal. He put down the cup on the nightstand when he had done drinking the potion and opened his eyes. Instead of his natural born chocolate dark brown eyes, they were a light blue - indicating happiness. He then looked at Sophia and smiled, that's when they turned into pink - indicating love. "Well, did it work?" Lucas asked Sophia, hopefully.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top