Shopping around in London - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping around in London - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping around in London

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping around in London - Page 3 Empty Re: Shopping around in London

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:58 am

"Oh... wow, I no as ever called me a sexy dork but I like it!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I guess you can say that, but is that a bad thing to know such a clever, pretty, bookworm, Ex Gryffindor goddess?"Sophia asked him smiling. Sophia looked at the song and blushed if she could. "Oh... um, I wrote this one when I was going through alot of depression."said Sophia softly. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No it's ok, I liked when you said that."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Wish me luck."said Sophia softly as she walked up towards the mic and smiled. "Hello everyone, I'm going to write this song I wrote I hope you enjoy it."said Sophia as she walked over towards the piano and started playing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQatX_y9Rjw
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 am

Lucas looked up and grinned when she said she liked being called a sexy dork. This made Lucas feel better and comfortable again. "I think it's a great thing that you're all of those wonderful things," Lucas told Sophia. "You'll be fine!" Lucas called out to her. Lucas watched her get up from the table, walk over to the piano and start playing. Lucas listened to the song and thought it was amazing - definetely a song that his sister needed to hear anyways. Lucas just thought Sophia was a great singer and the song she wrote was just touching.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 am

As Sophia finshed her song the crowd the crowd went crazy which made her beam with joy. "Thankyou you everyone, I love you all!"said Sophia through the mic as she gave the crowd a soft warm smile to the crowd. "More, More!" the crowd cheered making Sophia look at Lucas and smile. "I'll sing another song later, I promise but I miss eat first."said Sophia through the mic as the crowd groaned. As Sophia jumped off the stage she made her way through the crowd and sat back across from Lucas. "Wow that was awesome, everyone loved me!"said Sophia happily. "Oh I'm having a party at my beach house for the graduates and the end of year and everyone coming you can come if you like."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:53 am

Lucas clapped and cheered for Sophia as loudly as he could and grinned. "My cafe would be honored to have you with us," Lucas said firstly after she'd come back and sat back down again. Lucas then nodded and agreed. "Sure, sounds fun, I'll be there," Lucas told Sophia. A waitress came back with what seemed to be Sophia's order as Lucas hadn't ordered anything. The waitress kept staring at Lucas, even after setting down Sophia's orders and walking off. Lucas did not notice. "You must be hungry and thirsty!" Lucas exclaimed, feeling sorry if she'd kept her from her schedule. Lucas then frowned. "But I thought you were a vampire..." Lucas said, confused.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:24 pm

"Well... I would be be honored to sing at your resturant then."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Great, I hope to see you there, the beach house will be decorated from the inside out so you can't miss it!"said Sophia chuckling. Sophia raised her eyesbrows at the waitress and looked at her through her red eyes which obviously gave her the hint to walk away. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as her eyes turned back to pink again before Lucas could notice that they were red and she was angry. "Um... yeah, you can say that!"said Sophia laughing as she looked at her burger and fires and her coke. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he said he thought she was a vampire. "I am but my human need strength as well, so I feed both side three times a day."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:30 am

"Wow then, you got quite an appetite to feed!" Lucas laughed. Lucas smiled and watched Sophia eat and drink her meal. "So, do you have any brothers or sisters?" Lucas asked. He wanted to know everything about this girl because it fascinated him so much. Lucas then blushed a bit and chuckled softly. "I love your pink eyes, if only my eyes changed colour too 'cause I'm too shy to tell you how I am feeling right now," Lucas admitted.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said that. "Yeah you could say that."said Sophia chuckling. Sophia nodded when he asked if she had any brothers or sisters. "Yes I do, I have a little sister named Nikki she's a fourth year at Hogwarts and I love her to death."said Sophia softly. "Oh well, my mother or me could make your eyes change colors it's just a permanent color changing potion that's all which my mother made to change my father's eyes colors but I gotten it when he adopted me because of the bond we made by magic and blood."said Sophia softly. "Would they be pink just like mine if they did?"Sophia asked him softly. "If you want your eyes to change colors just let me know, and we'll have it done by today!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:31 am

"Yes, Sophia, they'd be pink, just like yours are right now," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas chuckled softly and nodded. "Really? Oh that'd be awesome, sure, today sounds good," Lucas told Sophia, grinning. Lucas watched Sophia eat and drink and could only chuckle and smile. "Your sister is very lucky to have an older sister like you," Lucas said. Lucas had felt nervous if her mother would do the potion for Lucas as he wasn't good with meeting of parents of other people, especially girls he liked. He hoped Sophia would be doing it, not her mother, just didn't want to meet Sophia's mum if he was just nervous and sweaty.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

Sophia's eyes widen when he said they would be pink just like hers. "Wow... really?"Sophia asked him softly. "Ok, we'll do it after we get done here if you like."Sophia offered giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia shrugged when he said that Nikki was very lucky to have a older sister like her. "Me and Nikki get along really well, we NEVER fight about anything!"said Sophia honestly. Sophia liked Lucas and she hoped he liked her back, but he would say his eyes would be pink if he did right? Sophia shook her head and kept on eating her burger and fries.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:48 am

"I never lie," Lucas told Sophia, honestly. Lucas sighed, wishing people did not have such a hard time believing him. His mother doubted him so much, it took forever to prove that Gabriella was being raped by a bad man when they were much younger. "Great, I can't wait," Lucas smiled at Sophia. Lucas leaned in, almost as if he was going to kiss Sophia, but had picked up a napkin and wiped her nose and lip. He stared into her eyes, and wished he could stay in that daze forever. He backed off Sophia and sat back in his chair. "A bit of sauce," Lucas told Sophia.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top