Sophia's house - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's house - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's house

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's house - Page 4 Empty Re: Sophia's house

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:18 pm

Louis shook his head. "Well I just thought... Maybe we have another chance." He said. Then said. "I cant stay in the Shell Cottage anymore Sophia. I can really put my family in danger." He said. "Do you know anywhere I could stay till all this is over." Louis said close to tears. He could not put Dominique and his parents in danger.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:56 am

Sophia looked at him and shrugged. "Well maybe sometime near the future we'll get it back, but until then we lost it!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded understanding where he was going coming from, the only reason why she was so safe was because her father was the minister of magic and she was very well protected. Sophia bit her lip thinking where he could stay. "Um... not really, I would say you can stay here but you have to ask daddy that I already have Chase my best friend here!"said Sophia softly. "Maybe the Leaky Cauldron if you can't stay here."said Sophia softly. "Or maybe you can rent a bench house here beside us for awhile."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:51 am

((if this is private let me know and just ignore this post but tbh safe here is a poor choice of words))

A loud bang sounded from outside the house causing it to shake violently. Pictures and other loose objects fell from there supposedly safe perches. The wall next to Sophia imploded on it self as Neqa'el floated in. "Mortals" he shouted simple in a low dark raspy voice. The sweet smell of the beach outside floated into the room for a moment before the musty smell of the demon took its place. "isestmeusterra" it shouted again in the same voice. It's pale red eyes looked around the room. By this time the others should have recovered from the wall imploding and the demon entering they would see it was wearing long torn robes that had symbols that looked like Egyptian hieroglyphics on it. He himself looked human his skin pale but it looked dry and cracked.

((translation is this is my land its in latin i just removed the spaces from the words))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 am

As the wall beside Sophia exploded it thrown Sophia hardly against the wall right beside the fireplace that held the Lestrange family portrait. As shewinced in pain and remianed on the ground she turned to Louis and Chase. "Louis, Chassy run!"said Sophia as she looked back at the creature like demon and hissed at him. "Leave them alone, if you want me take me but leave them alone!'said Sophia angrily as her red eyes glared at him. "Oh god I need dady or someone here!"said Sophia hoping her father would sense something was wrong really quick or she was doomed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:29 am

The Demon didn't appear to understand her it glanced around the room and then its eyes rested on the portrait portraying the LeStrange family. He held out a hand as if asking for a payment and the portrait flew over to him and hovered over so it hovered over his hand. It then quickly closed its hand the portrait burst into flames and fell to a pile of ash. It then shouted yet again "isestmeusterra." It stared at Sophia as if forcing the meaning into her hand. It quickly glanced around the room yet again as if not sure where it was but very determined to claim this spot as his territory. If something wasn't done soon the demon would take matters a step further.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:48 am

There was a loud bang from downstairs and Chase flew to her feet, her hand on her heart. "Sophia, are you okay?" She called out, leaving the room and walking to the stairs. There was something standing there, speaking some weird garbled language. Sophia was yelling at her to run, and Chase gasped. Was it something she had done? Were the Death Eaters after her now? She sprinted down the hallway and back into Sophia's room, closing the door behind her. She looked around the room frantically, and then rushed to the desk.

"Matt.. house is under attack, Sophia is in trouble, you have to get here fast!

Chase

She scribbled as fast as she could. She pulled open Sophia's bird cage and tied the letter to the owl's leg. "Go! As fast as you can! Go!" She cried and the bird flew off out the window, flapping as hard as it possibly could.

Chase stared around the room and heard something else from downstairs. She looked at the door, and then went to the window. Time to get out of this place. She had done what she could for Sophia, and now it was up to her. She grabbed her duffel bag and her dog, and looked out the window. A vine tree grew close to it, and she sat down on the window sill, swinging her legs out into the open air. She gulped loudly and threw her duffel bag down to the ground a story below. She pulled Dragon closer to her, and started her decent to the ground.

Slipping only once, she managed to get to the ground safely and then she stood there, out of breath and unable to breath properly because fear tightened her lungs. There was nothing she could do, she could barely produce a light charm, let alone fight that monster! She made her way around the house, and glanced into the door. "Louis! Come on, we have to get out of here!" She whispered frantically, her eyes finding the monster thing, and she gulped and quickly made her way in the open for Sophia's car.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 am

Sophia leaped into the air and landed on her feet to avoid the demos so called spell or whatever the hell it was. "What do you want?"Sophia asked him angrily as she pointed her wand at him but then heard her car outside and sighed in relief. Sophia wasn't worry about her car, she knew she would get it back she was more worried about Chase and Louis escaping. Maybe she could hold him off for Louis and Chase to Chase she hoped and prayed she could. "Oh god daddy get here quick, before I'm nothing but creamated ashes!"said Sophia to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:24 am

OoC:I need in on this....let me know if you don't want me in here.

Matt had apparated outside his home to find his wall gone and a large very evil looking thing floating in his living room. This was a Demon, he had seen pictures of them. "Oh sh*t," he said to himself staring at the Demon. He looked around, Chase, Louis, and Sophia were all here. "Okay, guys just run. Run as fast as you can...Sophia can carry you I'm sure. I'll try and hold him off, just run..." he said angrily. He looked at the Demon, he'd need to bring the whole damn house down to even get a chance to escape. But he wasn't going to be killed by a damn demon. He pulled out his wand, he looked at the demon.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:36 am

(was hoping you would join, Chase and Louis are in a car btw)

The demon heard another voice and turned to look at it. The demon glanced at the wand and laughed and shouted yet again "isestmeusterra" Its eyes stared at Matt instantly recognizing one of the leaders of this small world it gave him a smile. "Vos es unus of gubernatio illae plagiarius. EGO vadum utor epulum in vestri animus." it held up a hand as if offering something to Matt. A ball of fire appeared in his hand it then proceeded to throw it at Matthew.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:45 am

Matt could tell what was coming, "Sophia get in the car in drive!" he said noticing Louis and Chase run to a car. He knew that a fireball from a demon was hell, well...whatever. He then focused all his energy into casting Aquamentai, it wasn't much but it gave him time to dodge the fire ball. He aimed his wand at the ceiling, "Diffindo!" he yelled so the roof would collapse on the demon. It was one of his only chances, bury it long enough to get away. It was going to be tough, these things were worse than an angry mother-in-law!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top