Sophia's house - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's house - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's house

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's house - Page 2 Empty Re: Sophia's house

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 25, 2010 5:24 am

Andrian rose a delicate eyebrows at Mimi, usually she was very excited to meet him. He swore he remembered telling Mimi not to call him Mr. Potter anymore, just Andrian was fine. He shrugged his shoulders and ignored it, probably just forgotten him, it had been a long time since he visited Sophia. "No, thank you. I'm actually here to see Sophia," he smiled, chuckling softly as he took his gaze off Mimi to Emmanuelle. "Is she here?". he asked her, tentatively.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 25, 2010 5:39 am

Emmanuelle nodded and smiled. "Yes she is here she's in the kitchen, please come in."said Emmanuelle letting him in. "I'll be right back Andrian, please make yourself at home."said Emmanuelle smiling at him as she went back to the kitchen. "Sophia sweetie, Andrian is here he wants to talk to you."said Emmanuelle softly as she returned to her cooking. "Mom I don't want to talk to him, me and him are on bad terms why didn't tell him I wasn't here or was asleep?"Sophia asked her softly. "Sophia Annabelle Lestrange we taught you better then that, now go and talk to him NOW!" Emmanuelle ordered her daughter. "Alright fine mom, you win!"said Sophia getting up from her stool and walking into the living room.

"May I help you Andrian?"Sophia asked him softly crossing her arms as her eyes went from there normal choclate brown to a red color in a matter of minutes. "If it's the kids you want, you can have them after all you have your rights."said Sophia softly. "Sophia calm down."Sophia told herself as her eyes went back to there normal chocolate brown. As she sat down on the couch she looked at anything but him for she couldn't stand to look at him let alone be in the same room as him. "Why are you here, don't you have a life of your own without bugging me about saying sorry and all that nonsense?"Sophia asked him looking at the family portrait that was on the wall above the fireplace.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 25, 2010 5:55 am

"Thank you," nodded Andrian, stepping into the house and stood there as he took in everything in the room as he let Emmanuelle get Sophia for him. "By the way, it really good to see you again," he spoke hoping that Emmanuelle heard him. It had been a long time since he had seen her, especially after her last dissapearance causing Matt into a spiraling hole to hell. He was really glad to see him happy again, he hated to see him upset and looking as if a horse had kicked him.

To his dismay, as he turned around to see Sophia his smile faded as he saw Sophia with her arm crossed and her eyes blood red, flaming with anger. Oh. Thats right, he thought to himself. We're on bad terms now. Andrian looked at her, his eyes filled with sadness and guilt. He felt bad for what he did to her, it was a huge mistake - a stupid mistake. "I just thought I could pay you a visit," he spoke, keeping a calm, relaxed tone even though inside it was tearing him a part like a burning man.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 25, 2010 6:13 am

"Why would you want to pay me a visit when you have Belle and you have a life?"Sophia asked him softly looking at the portrait as it exploded. "Oh crap, mom is going to kill me!" said Sophia as she ran towards the broken frame and picked up the glass. "Oh this is a bunch of nonsense Reparo!" said Sophia pointing her wand at the portrait as it flew back together and went back on the wall. "I know you didn't come here to just 'pay me a visit' what is that you want?"Sophia asked him softly. "Look Andrian, you have a life and so do I, your married to Belle and a healer and I'm a Hogwarts student and the minister daughter that's our life."said Sophia softly.

"Now why don't you go that way we can both go on with our normal everyday life?"Sophia asked him as she ran upstairs to her room to get ready for her morning swim she took. After a few minutes she came back down and sighed when she seen he was she still there. "Why are you still here?I'm done talking to you!"said Sophia annoyed as she took the shortcut outside to the pool. As she reached the pool she took towel off around her waist and threw it in a chair and started swimminng ignoring Andrian completely.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue May 25, 2010 6:48 am

"Yeah, bu-" said Andrian stopping as he heard the portrait exploded. He turned his head to the exploded portrait but before he could even talk. "Please, Soph-," he was cut off again as she stormed her way up to the stairs. His jaws dropped, with disbelief about what he was hearing today. With one hand up he placed it on the back of his head about to pull his hair a part but he fought the urge. Andrian regretted everyday, every minute about what he did to Sophia and Bell, he had promised himself he would never do it again. He felt so bad about what he did, for hurting both girls he loved. But, he was willing to do everything he could just to prove to them how sorry he was and he wouldn't do it again.

"Just listen to me, please," pleaded Andrian as he followed her to the pool outside. He stopped to a halt as he saw Sophia taking her towel off, she had a great body. She was beautiful in everyway and it made it harder to look at her because he knew that she wasn't his anymore and that he couldn't feel her cold, icy skin with his warm, soft hands. "You are my life!" he told her. "Don't you get it?" he continued. "Your the missing part of my life, it isn't complete without you," he told her. "I love you, your like a sister to me... I need you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue May 25, 2010 7:31 am

"Oh please, save it for someone who cares Andrian honestly!" said Sophia rolling her eyes as she pushed her straight brown hair out of her eyes. "I'm not your life, Belle is and your kids are your life."Sophia corrected him. "I'm nothing but a figure of the pass, we have nothing and we never will Andrian."said Sophia softly as she got on a floatee and started floating around in the pool. "We are two different people Andrian and it's time that we see that, were not the same as we used to be when we were younger."said Sophia softly. "We gotten older and we drifted apart, life isn't what it was whne I was a first year and you were a fouth year."said Sophia softly as she waved her wand at the chair as her sunglasses came towards her.

"We have to realize the difference in life and dreams Andrian, and were both living in real life so lets keep it that way shall we?"Sophia asked him giving him a fake smile that wasn't her normal soft warm smile. "We always been on bad terms since our break up, so what makes you think this is going to help any?"Sophia asked him as she looked at him through her sunglasses. "You know what don't answer that, for I already know the answer!"said Sophia as she gotten out of the pool and dried herself off with her wand. "Why don't you start a life without me, you didn't need me before so why now?" Sophia asked him crying. "Just go away Andrian, your just making things worse so why don't yo give yourself a favor and give it up? Belle may love you but I can't stand you so just go!"said Sophia through tears as she ran up towards her room and placed a locking charm on it and a silent charm on her room.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 am

Andrian felt hot tears prickling down his cheek, his eyes grew red with pain and sadness. He couldn't believe what he was hearing, she wanted him out of her life. So many things ran through his mind, what if she was right what if they had drifted apart over the past few years. That they wearn't the same people they used to be when they first met. What if he just had to accept they both needed to move on with thier lives without each other.

Andrian turned his head towards Sophia's window where her bedroom was. If he knew her right, she would probably put a lock and silent charm on her room. All of a sudden, he remembered something. He remembered just by looking at the window every single time he sat here outside her window with a guitar in his hand, singing her a song because he loved and cared about her. A smile, grew on his face he knew what he had to do and everything seem to fit perfectly into place. So he pulled out his wand, boy! it been so long since he felt his wand in his hand before. He pointed it towards the sky and muttered. "Accio guitar!" then pointed his wand towards her bedroom and lifted the silent charm off.

"Your right, Bell is my life and so are the kids - our kids. They always have been, they always will and i love them," he spoke, loudly hoping to catch her attention. "But so are you, and here I am on my knees i'm begging for your forgiveness," he knelt to the ground. "I've been a fool and right now, i know that i deserve every single punishment in the world," "And, i'm sorry and deeply regret what I did to you because I don't know what i'll do if you wearn't in my life. You'ves always been there my whole life, supporting me even though you were mad at me and i'm eternally graceful for that... guess i never really showed you that, i just took that for granted and i'm sorry, I never mean't to have hurt you," Andrian said, catching his breath again after a long speech. "I'm not going to give up and kick you out of my life because we have so many memories together, we're still the same person we were back then, we've been through so much together why give up now... maybe this song will remind you of what we've been through together," he started playing the guitar and started singing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JcEwc7B3A&feature=related
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 27, 2010 12:45 am

"Damn him."said Sophia cursing under her breath as she seen him lift the silent charm off of her room. Sophia knew she couldn't do anything without Andrian already knowing what she did for he knew her like a book. As she listened to his little speech she felt more tears roll down her cheeks but she wiped them away quickly as they came. As he started playing there old song Sophia cried harder and gotten off her bed and walked over towards the door like windows and opened them and walked out to the balcony and looked at him with tears rolling down her face. "Why do you need me so much Andrian? I'm nothing!"said Sophia softly looking into his eyes.

"I know I supported you in everything but that's what friends do Andrian, but I don't even think were that anymore."said Sophia sighing. "As for staying by your side, I only did that because you did the same for me and I will always do that but I won't get in your way."said Sophia softly. "I guess your right about being the same people as we were, just alittle different."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I'm sorry I been blocking you out of my life, I'm just.... I really don't know."said Sophia looking away from him. "Andrian you don't deserve me, there's so many other people out there that are better then me, I'm just a bookworm teacher pet know-it-all which is quite annoying!"said Sophia softly. " We can be friends again, but it's going to be hard for me."said Sophia softly. "I think you should just move on Andrian, your life is so much better without me in it look at yourself your successful and when I was in your life you wasn't!"said Sophia softly.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:47 pm

((Could u take it down a notch, sorry. I probably started that with the speech thingy))
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

(( there, is that better? lol sorry I just post long paragraphs now that I rp with Khaat and them!))
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top