Sophia's house - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia's house - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia's house

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia's house - Page 3 Empty Re: Sophia's house

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:30 am

*NEW DAY*

Sophia drove up in her driveway and smiled at Chase. "Well welcome to the Lestrange beach house in Hawaii, don't ask how we got her either!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As she parked her car she gotten out and started taking Chase's trunk out of her back seat. "You can stay in the guess room across from my room."said Sophia softly. "So you like it here?"Sophia asked her smiling as she her suitcase with the other hand. "Come on, lets go inside and grab some lunch and then we'll go to the mall or where ever you like if you want to!"said Sophgia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:36 am

Chase got out of the car slowly, her eyes moving across the large house in front of her. It was beautiful.. Hawaii.. She slowly moved to the backseat and grabbed her duffel bag and dog. "Your parents won't mind Dragon will they?" She asked softly, glancing up at the house before closing the door with her elbow and turning to look at it. Sophia was so bright and happy, it almost hurt to look at. She had once been like that.. but her mind was so empty at the moment, she couldn't bring herself to smile. "Ok.. sure." She said softly and went to the door. She stopped at the door however and turned around to look out across the ocean. She loved the Ocean, every bit of it, water and her got along, and she loved it so much. She smiled and inhaled deeply, smelling the salty air, knowing she would be staying here for a while.

Lunch sounded good.. but she knew she wouldn't be able to eat. Maybe one or two bites, and that would be it. She slowly turned around and walked into the big house, feeling as though she were being trapped. It was a beautiful house, but she almost wanted to run back out into the open, almost like she needed to know she had an escape route. She needed a way to run in case something bad happened. She wouldn't be able to stand it if she had to watch anything more bad happen to her. She heaved her duffel bag over her shoulder and let the door close behind her. "Sophia?" She asked softly, glancing to each side, hoping to see where she had disappeared off to.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Louis desided to pay a little visit to his friend Sophia. He got there on his Fireblot. He knocked on the door. He had alot to talk about after The Battle For Grimmarauld place. His father figure had killed Ne'Os Emof. Louis had gotten a scar and the left side of his face one centimeter of away from the bottom of his Eye.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:21 am

Sophia shook her head. "Oh no, they won't as a matter of fact they'll love him!"said Sophia softly giving her a soft warm smile. As she heard Chase call her she peeked around the corner at her. "Over here Chassy."said Sophia waving at her. "Sorry, ws just talking to Mimi about you staying here so she knows there more people in the house and she comfortable around you."said Sophia softly. As she heard a knock on the door she looked at Chase. "I'll be right back, Chassy someone is at the door!"said Sophia as she seen Mimi the family house elf answer the door. "I got it from here Mimi, thankyou."said Sophia softly as the little house elf bowed.

"Hello Louis, please come in and make yourself at home."said Sophia softly as she opened the door to let him in. "Mistress Lestrange, are you and your two friends hungry?"Mimi asked her in a sweaky soft voice. "Yes Mimi at lease I am, are you two hungry?"Sophia asked them softly as she turned to them. "I'll go ahead and fix some lunch for you Mistress Lestrange and your friends, whatever they don't want you can take to Master Lestrange and Mistress Lestrange for lunch."said Mimi bowing. "Thankyou Mimi, and I'm surte you'll have a great lunch for us as always."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Me daddy, and mom tried to free her so many times but she just loves it here and says were the kindest people she evered served!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Chase slowly made her way over to Sophia, looking down at the house elf. Her mom had one, but she didn't see it very often, so it was almost weird to look at the little creature who's only thought was serving it's masters. She bowed slightly to the house elf. "It's very nice to meet you Mimi." She said smiling softly at the creature before looking up at Sophia again. Someone was here? She glanced around the door to see a guy at the door. She didn't know him, but that was okay, maybe a family friend or something.. though he did look Hogwarts age.. She bit her lip and then smiled lightly at him. "Hi, I'm Chase." She said bowing her head to him because her arms were still full with her duffel bag and pet carrier, still holding her shih tzu.

Food.. it seemed like the last thing on her mind, but Sophia was already telling her to go ahead and make some. But Chase knew she probably wouldn't eat any. Her stomach churned just thinking about it, and she could feel her hands shaking as she slowly put her duffel bag down in a corner and set Dragon next to it. Sophia was so happy and friendly, and Chase forced herself to smile back at her when she spoke of the elf. House elves, what funny creatures.. She watched as the elf walked off to make them some lunch, and she looked at the boy who had entered, afraid to say anything, in case she vomited. Her mind was set in replay over and over, the water crashing down from the den of her house.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Louis smiled. "So Sophia how has your summer been" He said. Louis had remmebered he was holding his wand and put it in his pocket. Louis remembered The Battle For Grimmarauld Place. He touched the scar he had gotten from it. Well touching it isnt gonna make it better you idiot! A voice exclaimed in his head. "Sophia can I talk to you..... Private?" He asked.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:32 pm

Sophia looked at Louis and smiled. "My summer been going great, I went to Ireland, Paris, and not to mention Cananda!"said Sophia happily. When Louis asked if he could talk to her in private she nodded. "Yeah sure, just one sedcond Chassy I'll be right back I promise."said Sophia softly as she gave Chase a soft warm smile. "Ok what's up?"Sophia Louis softly as she lead him outside to the pool area and closed the door. "So how are you and Lucy doing?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. She thought hm and Lucy were so cute together and they made the perfect couple.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Louis followed Sophia in the way she lead. He didnt answer to the question of Lucy bit then he said. "Remember in The Battle for Grimmarauld Place." He said. His mind figured back to the battle *Flashback* Louis shot a Stupefy at Nerezza. Then outta nowhere he heard "SECTUMSEMPRA" And before he had time to move he had a huge bloody cut on his face. "LOUIS NO" He heard. Louis had gotten back up and went on to help.(OOC:The part about LOUIS NO and him getting in the face is fake cuz I made that up).*End Flashback*. "Well I think its bothering Andrew and its bothering me. We lost Grimmarauld Place. Im really pissed!" Thats all Louis could think of saying.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:58 pm

Chase bit her lip and watched as they left. The door closed with a snap, and Chase took the moment to look around the room. She grabbed her bags and started towards Sophia's room, pulling her stuff down the hall, glancing into rooms she passed. Finding where the bathroom and whatnot were, and then discovering Sophia's room. It was obviously hers by the decorations, and she pulled her stuff in, setting it in a corner, she sat down on the bed carefully and looked around, wondering where she would be staying while she was here. She promised herself that she would get an apartment the second she figured she was healed enough. It felt almost like a dream at the moment, after all of that had happened just last night, now she was here, everything was so sharp, so clear and cool. She wanted to scream with how ironic it was. She didn't deserve to be here, sitting in Sophia's room.

Though Chase realized, she rathered it was her that had stayed alive, instead of say, her sister, or brother. They couldn't have handled it, all of the stress, they would have been put into either an orphanage or a foster home, and they wouldn't survive in another house hold. They were to used to having so much money, they were spoiled to much. They wouldn't survive, so she was happy in a weird way. That she was the one to have to deal with all of this, she at least, could live on her own, spend the money how she wanted, and continue life, they would have had so much more to go. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, her arms circling her stomach as she sat on Sophia's bed, close to tears.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:16 am

"Louis were all pissed that we lost the Grimmauld Place, but where is the going?"Sophia asked as her eyes turned gold in confusion. Sophia didn't remember much from the battle but she did remember some and from what she remembered it wasn't a pretty sight to see. Shaking her head she looked back at Louis wondering what he was talking about. Looking through the siding glass deck window she noticed Chase went upstairs which made her sigh. "Poor Chassy."said Sophia softly to herself as she watched Chase walk upstairs alone.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top