Out for a run - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a run - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a run

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a run - Page 6 Empty Re: Out for a run

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yes that was fun." Tristan said holding her close to him. He smiled when he heard her sigh happily. "What sounds nice Leighanna?" He asked softly wondering what she was thinking. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it softly. He then kissed her forehead softly not wanting this moment to end. Tristan held her hand in his softly keeping it close to his chest, "I love you Leighanna." He said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:08 am

Leighanna blushed when he asked what sounded nice to her. "Oh...um... you heard that, well... I was just thinking of how nice it sounds being Leighanna Michaels."said Leighanna softly. "I know, I know, love were a LONG way from that but I was just thinking about that."said Leighanna softly. Leighanna felt a shiver go down her spine when he kissed her hand. Everything he did to her made her go crazy and made her fall more in love with him. "I love you to Tristan, more then you'll ever now!"said Leighanna softly kissing him softly on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 pm

"I like the sound of that too Leighanna." He kissed her back when she kissed him. He ran his hand up and down her back softly. He broke the kiss and pulled her close to him holding her softly he whispered a poem,

"It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea,
That a maiden there lived whom you may know
By the name of Annabel Lee;
And this maiden she lived with no other thought
Than to love and be loved by me.

I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea,
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
I and my Annabel Lee—
With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
Coveted her and me.

And this was the reason that, long ago,
In this kingdom by the sea,
A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
My beautiful Annabel Lee;
So that her highborn kinsmen came
And bore her away from me,
To shut her up in a sepulchre
In this kingdom by the sea.

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
Went envying her and me—
Yes!—that was the reason (as all men know,
In this kingdom by the sea)
That the wind came out of the cloud by night,
Chilling and killing my Annabel Lee.

But our love it was stronger by far than the love
Of those who were older than we—
Of many far wiser than we—
And neither the angels in Heaven above
Nor the demons down under the sea
Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

For the moon never beams, without bringing me dreams
And the stars never rise, but I feel the bright eyes
And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
Of my darling—my darling—my life and my bride,
In her sepulchre there by the sea—
In her tomb by the sounding sea. "

((OOC:Edgar Allen Poe-Annabel Lee.))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

Leighanna smiled brightly when he said she liked the sound of her being Leighanna Micheals. As she listened to his poem she smiled at how sweet and soft he sounded. "That was a beautiful poem love, I loved it!"said Leighanna softly kissing him. As she snuggled as close as she could to him she sighed happily to herself and felt her eyes starting to close. As she tried to keep them open she found it hard to do and just let sleep over come her. After a few minutes Leighanna was fast asleep in Tristan's arms with her head on his chest sleeping peacefully.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Tristan smiled down at Leighanna as she slept on his chest. He kissed her forehead softly and whispered, "I love you, sweet dreams my love, my life." He closed his eyes so that he too could sleep. He held her closer as he drifted off to sleep dreaming only of her and him together forever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:49 pm

(Sorry, I been SO busy in RL with school and stuff)

*hours later*

Leighanna woke up in Tristan's arms and looked around and smiled when she seen Tristan still asleep with his arms wrapped around her. "Hello love, you have a good sleep?"Leighanna asked him softly as she kissed him lightly on the lips. "I had such a wonderful dream love, it was about us getting married and living together forever."said Leighanna happily. Leighanna was so in love with him she wanted nothing more then to spend the rest of her life with him and only him. "I knew I love you ever since I met you."said Leighanna softly as she ran her hands through his hair softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

((It's ok i've been busy with work and home))

Tristan woke up to the sound of Leighanna's voice and his heart melted like butter. He opened his eyes when she started running her hand through his hair. "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" He asked then kissed her lips softly. Tristan's dream was somewhat like what Leighanna dreamed except for a few things. He had a dream of them old and wise sitting on the front porch watching their children and grandchildren in the yard. Tristan wanted that very much for Leighanna and him, he loved her more than words could say and more than actions could show. She was the love of his life and he was never gonna let her go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:42 am

Leighanna blushed when he he called her beautiful for no one ever called her that but hearing it from Tristan made her heart melt. "I slept wonderful with you by my side." said Leighanna softly as she gave him a soft kiss on the lips and gave him a soft warm smile. Leighanna looked into his beautiful eyes and looked lovingly into them. Leighanna sighed happily to herself for she always wanted mornings like this with her waking up in Tristan arms and him calling her beautiful every morning. The thought of it made Leighanna smile happily to herself like a person.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 pm

Tristan hugged her close and tight, then said, "I'm gonna make us some breakfast, stay here and i will bring it to you." He kissed her lips softly. He got up and smiled as he stretched his arms then bent down for another kiss from her lips. Tristan walked into the kitchen and started pulling things from the fridge then the cabinets smiling to himself. He was in love with the most beautiful woman and he didn't care who knew it nor did he care what they said. He would do everything in his power to keep her safe and happy for the rest of their lives, he wanted the world to be safe so that their children could grow up unafraid of the world around them. Once he was finished making pancakes, bacon, eggs, and shortcakes with strawberries drizzled on top. He headed back to where Leighanna was and set a tray down in front of her. He laid down next to her and placed a kiss on her neck then her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:58 am

Leighanna nodded. "Ok love hurry back."said Leighanna softly as she kissed him back softly on the lips. Leighanna laughed as he bent down for another kiss but she didn't pull back but merrily kissed him back on the lips. Leighanna smiled at him as he left to go make her some breakfast in bed for her that way she didn't have to cook. Leighanna was in love with Tristan for he was very sweet and caring and did everything in his power to protect her. Leighanna miled as he came back in and set the tray down in front of her. "Everything looks so good my love, and thankyou."said Leighanna kissing him softly on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum