Out for a run - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a run - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a run

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a run - Page 3 Empty Re: Out for a run

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:47 am

Tristan kissed her back holding her close to him. "Then lets go back to my place." He said leading her back to his apartment which was only a few blocks away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 am

Leighanna smiled and kept close to him for she didn't want to let him go. "Sounds like fun Tristan love."said Leighanna softly as she locked hands with him. As he lead her back to his aparmtnet she locked hands with him and stayed as close to him as she could for she didn't want to lose him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:37 am

"Yes it does sound fun sweetheart." Tristan said smiling at her as they reached his apartment. He opened the door and lead her up to his apartment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:51 am

Leighanna giggled when he said that for she like the way he said that it sounded sexy and so soft and sweet. 'Wow nice apartment, I love it."said Leighanna looking around his place admiring it for she was sure she would spend alot of time here. "It's so warm and cozy."said Leighanna sofrtly as she gave him a soft light kiss on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:57 am

"Thank you." Tristan said kissing her back holding her close to him as he closed the door. He tightened his arms around her softly wanting her to be as close as possible to him. He broke the kiss and asked, "would you like a tour of the place? There's not much but there's a little."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Leighanna smiled. "Sure sounds lovely."said Leighanna wanting to get a better view of his apartment. "Maybe once were together for awhile, we can get a house together."said Leighanna softly said Leighanna kissing him softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:03 pm

"Yeah, a house would be really nice." Tristan said kissing her back softly. He took her hand, "Well this is the living room obviously, this is the kitchen, and the bathroom is down the hall first door on the left. My bedroom is the last door on the right, My roommates is the first on the right." He then lead her to the balcony and smiled, "This is the balcony."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 am

Leighanna looked out the balcony and gasped for the view of London was amazing for she could see everything. "Wow Tristan love, the view is amazing now I can see why you live here!"said Leighanna softly still looking out the balcony as the wind rustled through her hair. "So any secret rooms you want to show me or anything?"Leighanna asked him giving him a sexy warm smile and kissed him softly on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 am

Tristan grinned and kissed her back loving the smile she just gave him. "I have one secret room that i would love to show you." He smiled crookedly at her touching her lower back pulling her closer to him. "come on i'll show it to you." He took her hand and lead her to his room. Tristan turned the handle and pushed open the door, he waited for her to enter first. From the door you could see his king sized bed, his walls were a light blue. His bed was a dark shade of blue while his carpet was the same light blue as the walls.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 am

"Thankyou love."said Leighanna walking in and smiled when he showed her his room. "So this is your secret room huh? I like it love."said Leighanna softly sitting down on his bed. Leighanna sighed happily when she realized how soft and comfortable it was. "Oh sorry love, I just sat on your bed and now I don't want to get up!"said Leighanna laughing. "Come on join me love, you need to relax to you look tired."said Leighanna softly. "Come on, I won't bite... well maybe alittle."said Leighanna patting the bed and giving him another sexy warm smile that he loved.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum