Out for a run - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a run - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a run

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a run - Page 2 Empty Re: Out for a run

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:59 am

"I hope so. I really hope we do catch Emof." Tristan said looking back at her. He saw how close he was to her and he had a strong urge to kiss her. He decided to just go with his feeling and kissed her lips softly. He pulled her close to him as he put one hand on her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:39 am

"So do I Tristan, he just been on the lose for to long."said Leighanna sighing softly to herself. Before she knew what was even happening Tristan's lips were on hers kissing her. She didn't pull back or pull away she kissed him back and pulled away smiling at him. As he stroked her cheek she snuggled up closer to him and laid her head back on his shoulder.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:55 am

Tristan laid his head on hers and sighed contently holding her as close to him as possible. "I've wanted to do that for a while." He said taking her hand in his lacing his fingers with hers. Tristan knew that she had a crush on him and what she didn't know was that he had a crush on her as well. "Yes Ne'Os has been loose too long."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:14 am

Leighanna smiled when he said he wanted to do that for awhile. "I'm glad you did, I been wanting you to do that as well."said Leighanna softly. Leighanna giggled and smiled hen he laced his hands through hers and nodded. "We will catch him and find Emmanuelle in the process."said Leighanna softly. "So how is work going for you?"Leighanna asked him softly. Of course they were both aurors but they been on different assignments which made her mad for she wanted to be be with him more.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:22 am

"I'm sorry i waited so long to do so....Yes we will fine Emmanuelle...Work is going ok just having a tough time, how is it going for you?" Tristan said smiling softly. He wanted to be with her more, he wanted to just pick her up and carry her back to his apartment to be alone. Tristan lifted her hand to his lips kissing her hand then put her hand to his cheek softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:28 am

"It's ok Tristan really, you been so busy with life you probably forgotten all about me until you saw me today!"said Leighanna smiling. "Work is going ok I guess, were still looking for Ne'Os but we found nothing on him yet but were still looking."said Leighanna softly. "Although I wish we were working together I missed being around you."said Leighanna softly. When he kissed her hand she made warmly at him and kissed his neck softly in return wanting to be with him more.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Tristan smiled when she kissed his neck and he closed his eyes. "We're together now Leighanna." He said opening his eyes to look at her. "Let's make the most of it." He wanted to be close to her always and to never let her go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 am

Leighanna smiled and nodded. "Yeah your right, lets do make the most of it."said Leighanna softly as she looked into his eyes. "Lets make the most out of it by going back to my place or your place."said Leifhanna wanting to have more of him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Tristan smiled and got up putting out his hand for her to take. "It doesn't matter which we go to. As long as your with me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 am

"Lets go back to your place then Tristan."said Leighanna softly as she locked hands with him a gave him a warm smile. "I don't care where we go, as long as I'm with you that's all that matters to me."said Leighanna kissing him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum