Out for a run - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a run - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a run

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a run - Page 5 Empty Re: Out for a run

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:38 pm

Tristan's heart soared when she said that she loved him. "I love you too Leighanna." He said softly against her lips as he pulled her closer, his hand running softly up and down her back. He kissed her with fierce and undying passion, he wanted her for all times. Tristan moved so that she was on top of him as they kissed so that it was more comfortable for her. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, "I am glad that you love me Leighanna, i've fallen hard for you and i don't care. I don't want anyone but you, you are the only one i want in my life sweetheart." He touched her face softly and kissed her lips so sweetly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:40 am

Leighanna felt a silver run down her back as he said he loved her back. It was like Leighanna died and gone to heaven when she heard him say that. Leighanna looked into his gorgeous green eyes and smiled. "Aw... Tristan love, that's so sweet and I don't want anyone but you, I can't see myself spending the rest of my kife with someone other then you."said Leighanna as her chocolate brown eyes sparkled happily at him. As she kissed him back sweetly on the lips forgetting everything around her other then the love of her life who she was kissinbg now. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you Tristan, I love you so much your perfect in my eyes."said Leighanna softly against his lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Tristan gripped her tight and held her closer to him, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you as well Leighanna." He kissed her lips sweetly and passionately, he didn't want this moment to ever end. His hand rubbed up and down her back softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 pm

Leighanna's heart leaped with joy when she heard him say he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. Leighanna snuggled against his tight grip on her and kissed him passionatley on the lips and ran her hands through his hair. Leighanna had a weird feeling that it was going to go further then them just kissing and making out with each other, but honestly she didn't care. She wanted all of Tristan, and she was sure he wanted all of her, so if they did go further then this not that they would care.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Tristan gave a small sigh of pleasure and contentment as he held her close. He knew that if they continued kissing and holding each other that it would go further. He didn't want to rush her into anything that she wasn't ready for and was willing to wait. He broke the kiss and nuzzled her softly wanting all of her right now but he controlled himself with some difficulty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:59 am

Leighanna giggled and nuzzled him back and kissed him softly on the lips and pulled away. "I want all of you Tristan, I don't care where it leads us I just want all of you."said Leighanna kissing him passionately on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Tristan kissed her back with deep and utter passion, He turned so that she was beneath him. He then kissed down her neck nibbling occationally at the delicate skin, his breathing was rough as he continued to kiss her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:17 pm

Leighanna kissed him back with all the love and passion she had for him whch was quite alot. As he kissed her soft delicate skin and sometimes nibbled on it she moaned softly. Leighanna didn't mind if Tristan took of all for she wanted him to. Running her hands through her his hair she enjoyed the feeling Tristan was giving her. "Oh Tristan, I love you so much."said Leighanna softly.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Tristan smiled softly as he continued to kiss and bite her neck. He then kissed her lips again with fiece and undying passion he held for her. "I love you too Leighanna. More than you know." He said kissing her again.
FADE OUT

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 am

As Leighanna laid beside him completely naked she looked at him and giggled ath the sight of them. "Well that was fun."said Leighanna giving him a soft warm smile as she kissed him softly on the lips. Snuggling clost to him she laid her head on his chest and sighed happily to herself. Leighanna loved Tristan so much, that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Leighanna thought about what it would be like if she was married to him, and smiled at the thought of being Leighanna Micheals. "Hey that does sound nice."Leighanna told herself softly still smiling.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum