Out for a run - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a run - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a run

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a run - Page 4 Empty Re: Out for a run

Post by Guest Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 am

Tristan smiled and sat down on the bed next to her, "I am kind of tired." He laid back on the bed putting one hand behind his head and the other on her lower back. "If you do bite you'll learn i bite back but not hard." He smiled a teasing smile and waited for her response to his comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Leighanna laughed when he said she'll learn that he bites back but not hard. "I'll have to find that out for myself!"said Leighanna teasing him and gave him a soft warm smile. As she laid down beside him she snuggled up close to him and laid her head on his chest.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Tristan smiled and pulled her closer to him kissing the top of her head and said, "I guess you will have to find out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:08 pm

"Hmm...I wonder how I would find that out?"Leighanna asked him giving him a sexy warm smile. As she snuggled up close to him she kissed him passionately on the lips.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:15 pm

Tristan kissed her back with just as much passion and pulled her into his lap. He hugged her close to him as he began kissing down her neck, he bit the delicate skin of her neck and smirked softly to himself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 am

Leighanna kissed him back with fiery passion to where she was making out with him for a couple of minutes before he pulled away kissing her neck. Leighanna let out a small moan as he kissed her neck and started biting it.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Tristan smiled when he heard her moan as kissed up her neck slowly. When he found her lips again he kissed her with fierce passion. "Leighanna.." he whispered softly against her lips as he continued to kiss her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Thu May 27, 2010 2:08 am

Leighanna kissed him pass with firey passion and with a much passion as she could she could for she wanted more of him. Leighanna felt a chill run down her spine as he said her name softly against her lips. "Tristan." Leighanna moaned softly as she kissed him back with firey passion as she snuggled closer to him. THey were so close together Leighanna thought they were glued together, but they were by love and passion for each other.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm

Tristan pulled her against him more and laid her down next to him holding her close never breaking the kiss. He could feel his heart hammering in his chest as though it would burst from it. He could feel himself wanting to give everything he was and give it to her. Tristan knew that he was falling for Leighanna, he was falling fast and he didn't care. He wanted to fall for her because she was the one he'd spend everything last second with every day and night if he could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Leighanna Throne Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:20 am

Leighanna giggled as he laid her down beside him and not breaking the kiss not even once. Kissing him back passionatley, Leighanna put all of her in the kiss for she was falling in love with him and no one could stop her. "I love you Tristan."said Leighanna in a panting voice as she went back to kissing him passionately on the lips. Leighanna knew she was falling for him to quick but she didn't care she knew him basically all her life and she loved him since she met him. Leighanna was completely in love with him and she wanted to spend every possible moment with him for she couldn't get enough of him.
Leighanna Throne
Leighanna Throne
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum