Spring Flowers - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 8 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Steven looked at her "ya think?" he said then heard Robert "yeah we could do that , I have never been out of work this long before" he sighed leaning forward his face in his hands "I guess ya right i spent most of when he was a baby working "he paused then frowned "no we'll take that trip, somthings are more important than work and rebuilding our bond is one of them" he smiled "I 'll hunt fur places that we can see" he sat back now feeling happier "erm once we finish andrew room " he chuckled.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:55 pm

"Good idea." Khaat smiled and then she laughed. "I'm sort of like Andrew. I want to see if you can pull this off. The boy has a point. Most really decent decorating has a woman's touch in it someplace. I just want to see if you can really do it." She loved egging him on. It made him laugh. And she knew as well as anybody that he loved a challenge.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:00 pm

He saw the look on her face and smiled " ow it will and don't worry I can , i decorated Johns nursery when janet was in hospital with him " he said a sudden distant look crossing his face at saying her name for a moment, then it was gone and he smiled to Khaat " your invited around to see it once its done you can judge for ya self" he sat back on the couch looking at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 pm

Khaat looked at John and shook her head. "You're gonna have to keep an eye on him, John. I don't know. You might have to come and get me. I'm not sure he's gonna manage this. Its been a long time since he was your age. You're gonna have to help him make it a cool room, or he's gonna mess this up. I just know it. Don't let him do anything stupid. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:20 pm

John turned to face her from the window "na I don't, he says im the forman and hes my worker, i get to boss him around "he said chuckling as he moved to sit next to steven on the couch "its a pretty cool room, not as cool as mine , its got horse's and hippogriff's on the roof" he said grinning at her as he sat back just like Stevens arms folden almost the same way.

"yeah and rainbow fluff balls dotted around , he has to hunt for them" Steven said grining as he thought back to when he finished the room.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:25 pm

"Sounds very nice," Khaat said. "I'm glad you have a very cool room. I'm glad you're happy in it. I think you and Andrew should get along just fine, actually. From what little I've heard about him. I think you're going to have a lot of fun together and I think you should end up being really close. That would be good for both of you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Jon smied at her "ya think ?" he asked now grinning "I can't wait to meet him and his frog " he said "he sounds super cool from what dads said " he sighed "but it will be cool to have a brother I can play with while dads busy with the ranch" he glanced at Steven then to Khaat leaning forward he whispered "I think he's gettin kinda lonly" he said .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:36 pm

"I think he's getting kind of bored," Khaat laughed. "He needs to be busy. He's tired of me keeping him on medial leave. You know what he's like. He likes working and being busy. He'll be a lot happier once either I or Daddy put him back on duty. He's gonna be fine. Believe me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm

John chukled "yeah, not seen dad so much before use to be the odd night here and the odd weekend " he said looking at Steven. Steven chuckled "well till they say i am up to it ya stuck with me" he grinned John roled his eyes "ow boy save me please" he said giggling as steven ruffled his hair"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:01 pm

Khaat laughed, glad they were finding perhaps a closer relationship than what they had had before. She was sorry Janet was gone, but she was glad that Steven was getting a new chance at life. She was glad to see him laugh again, glad to see him happy. She was hoping that they would adjust to their lives here and they would be able to start fresh, to find out what life was supposed to be, and not so much about what it was not supposed to be.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top