Spring Flowers - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 7 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:29 pm

john nodded "yea dad whens the holidays, i'd like andrew to stay so we can catch my frog and i understand if it dosen't want to come to me thats fine" he said smiling. Steven looked at john "i think the holidays are next week " he said looking at khaat sounding unshure "not sure though with british schools" he said it was then a brown owl flew in an open window droping an envalop on his knee then left the same way.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:44 pm

"Ah, seems like you are about to find out," Khaat said. "My guess is that it is a notification of the spring holidays. Either that or your acceptance of the guardianship. One or the other. Open it and see." She watched her mother come in, with a tray of hot tea following behind her obediently. "Thank you, Kate," Robert smiled, "How did you know I wanted some hot tea?" "Because I know you," she laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Steven opend the leter ndf read it , standing he walked over to Khaat holding it out to show her the offical ministry seal and he smiled "Andrew is my son" he said and looked at John "its offical " john jumped and gave a whoop "I have a brother, yess" he stoped looking at his dad and Khaat "sorry" he said giving a soft "yes".
Steve chuckled tyhen looked at Khat and robert "guess its a day for suprises , first jon gets his magic and now andrew is offiacly my son" he smiled shaking his head "well some one likes me"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Khaat eyed her mother's tea tray and watched Otto bouncing up and down trying to catch it as it floated in the air. "Down, you," Katherine said firmly, "Or I'll turn you into dollhouse furniture." Otto immediately behaved himself.
Katherine took a mug and handed it to Khaat. "Yours, Dear," she said. Khaat knew already that her mother had dosed it with some sort of potion or another. "Thank you," Khaat said quietly.

"The rest of you, grab yourselves a mug of tea. John, you'll like this, it tastes like cinnamon cookies, sort of like the ones on the plate on the tray. Help yourself to cookies too, all of you. I baked them this morning," Katherine said. "Well, congratulations, Steven. I know you wanted to be close to Andrew for a long time."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:49 pm

steven smiled at Kathrine "yeah hes had a hard life so far , maybe now in a stable enviroment he'll get what he missed , the love of a proper family, I kinda see a little of me in him I guess, when i was a kid. " he looked at John thinking how lucky john was to have a father who cared for him so much that he'd do anything to help him, now he had Andrew as well. Picking up a cup he took a drink "mumm nice " he had just finished when the heavens opened and the rain came down heavier "wow , lets hope it dosn't storm" he said softly as he walked to the window and looked out but it just continued to rain
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

"Storms never bother me," Khaat said, sipping her tea. "Nor me,"Katherine said,' Besides those flowers could use a good soaking. It will help them get settled a bit faster. "

Khaat just smiled, thinking planting them by hand would have gotten them settled faster too. But she said nothing. The job was done, and the yard looked beautiful. Certainly better than last year. "So are you two done decorating Andrew's room yet?" Khaat asked. "You sure you don't need a woman's touch there?" she knew the joke, so she said it with a smile, knowing Walker would get it.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Steven turned and gave a low mumble "no thank you were doing just fine" he said" its almost done, just a few bits left" he smiled and folded his arms across his chest "and you, you board of being home yet?" he asked turning to face her more and his back to the window . John sat watching the rain run down the window and onto the flowers he ahd planted only a few moments ago.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:20 pm

"Sometimes," she confessed. "But not a lot. Not yet. I have some things I've been meaning to do. I just have some time to do them now," she said. "I am glad for the break, actually. I am very sure it will get dull before too long, though. What about you? Are you bored yet? Or rather, are you bored with not working yet? I don't think I would ever be bored with John around, if I were you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Steven looked at her and nodded "with no work yeah, with looking after John never " he said smiling as he glanced at john next to him "Im just glad I guess to have him home and safe" he smiled down at him "hes all i have now of janet , but him and andrew i guess are my world now, god i wish i had something to do" he said siting down on the couch.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

"So, the next time you and Daddy are at St. Mungo's let him check you over, and let him see if he thinks you're duty fit. Maybe you can go back to work," she said.

"Although, speaking as your doctor and John's," Robert said, "some time for some fun could do you both a world of good. You both need it. Give some thought about taking a short trip after the easter break, just the two of you--maybe to mainland europe somewhere for a few days. For some sightseeing and some fun. I'm sure John wold enjoy it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top