Spring Flowers - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 11 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 am

Steven chuckled "sure, maybe later on then" he said sipping his tea "by the way maam good tea" rasing his cup so they could see the white line where his ring use to sit. Walking back to the back door he smiled " Maybe when johns helping I could help Khaat to, ow I mean in the chorse department not the Jen thing" he said "the ranch dosn't have much to do to it apart from the barn and andrew's room thats about it" he turned to face them again "ya woudn't mind me helping right" he asked knowing full well the probably wouldn't.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:12 am

"No, actually, I think that would be good for Khaat. Rob is so busy with Sparks, poor boy, working at all hours. Khaat wants to be there to help him, but Lord knows she is so busy herself with running St. Mungos and with the Wizengamot, poor girl doesn't have any time whatsoever to take care of herself, let alone this whole houseful of teens, not to mention her own daughter how is pregnant. She just has so much on her plate."

"Hm, "Rober mused, "Except food. She has her load of stress, but not a lot of food or exercise or fun on her plate. This should be one of the most beautiful wonderful times of her life, but she is being forced to take Abbey fro granted because she has so many responsibilities, and Rob is more comfortable taking her for granted. So, she has none of those beautiful evenings that I had with Kate where I just laid with her and just let my hand feel Khaat moving inside of her. She hasn't had any of that. She's been alone. So, well, I know Rob probably doesn't think much of how we've moved back into Khaat's life, but Rob just simply hasn't been there. So, well, she is my daughter. I refuse to let her feel abandoned. So here we are. I appreciate your friendship with her, Steven. No one as beautiful physically or in spirit should be alone and pregnant. Sometimes I'd like to shake some sense into that boy and let him know what he's missing out on, but well, Khaat wants everyone to bear off Rob and leave him alone. So, I follow her wishes. But yes, I would appreciate you helping to look out for her."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:02 am

Steven nodded and drank his tea "yes maam I agree Janet was the said , I had to make ehr put ehr feet up , in the end she admitted she enjoyed being pmpered " he smiled , he coughed then drank his tea his thumb brushing the hamdel as he stood looking at them , they were rtight he hadn;t even spoken to rob since he had known her all these months in fact he didn't know what he looked like, and he was slightly annoyed a man should leaf Khaat in her condition alone. He undderstood no man married or not, should not do that. now in his mind he was making it his mission that Khaat would have a relaxing pregancy a he would do his best.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 am

"That would be good for Khaat. She needs the opportunity to laugh and have fun and enjoy being pregnant, enjoy this time that is just really her and Abbey's. She needs the time to make memories for herself. And we all know Rob doesn't have an easy job as the chef of Sparks. It is a huge responsibility. He puts in a lot of hours. It is something that is just difficult for him to keep a balance in, and we know that. And she gives him even more slack than that in his life. But as far as I'm concerned, he doesn't need to come claiming to be a wonderful father when he just hasn't spent any time with Khaat while she's pregnant. It might be my prejudice, but its how I feel."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

Steven looked at Robert "then its settled while she off and so am I we'll work to get this place ready for abby" he said poring more coffee he was adicted to it just as much as Khaat was , he glanced threw at John asleep "is he ok to sleep there?" he asked drinking his black coffee feeling with each sip more revived than the last.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

"Of course," Robert smiled, "He's fine. The worst that could happen is that one of the cats may curl up on his lap. But everything else is perfectly safe. I would think what we need to do next is ask her what else she wants to do so she does not overextend herself. She is still a bit too thin for my comfort. She is getting much better, but she is trying. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:23 pm

Steven nodded he agreed "I noticed the guttering needs clearing out maybe thats next and shes got a broiken pain of glass in her attic window too i could take care of that " he took another deep sip of his coffee feeling it slightly burn his tounge but he ignored it as it slid down his throat "I guess while john sleeping it makes me free to fix those things" he cupped the cup feeling the heat against his cool hands and smiled as he rembered janet saying his hands were the best thing in summer as they some how always stayed cool.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:35 pm

"She has a lot of tools and things in the garden shed. And it looks like the rain is letting up. That's a good thing. Whatever you find that needs fixing, just go ahead and do it. If you run into costs to get the repairs done, let me know. I have accounts at most of the Diagon Alley shops. You can charge it onto my account if you like. I don't ever have an issue paying for something for her or Katherine. But I'm sure you know how that goes. And I'd be glad to lend a hand if you need it. I know her mind is on doing the more ornamental things around here, but we really do need to take care of the practical stuff for her as well, don't we?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:41 pm

Steven nodded "yeah " he smiled " don't worry about it " he said finishing his coffee "erm kathrine could ya do me a favore ... take a look at anderws room , yeah i know i just lost the bet but hey if it makes him happy who am i to complane" he chuckled then smiled at them both.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Katherine laughed heartily. "Well, now, Steven, it really isn't losing your bet if I don't actually do anything," she laughed. "And what Khaat doesn't know won't hurt her. Of course I'll take a look at his room. I'd be happy to do that. When would you like me to go see his room?"
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top