Spring Flowers - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 15 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:08 am

Steven smiled and looked at Khaat as she drank his coffee "how you coping with that Khaat maam" he asked "kathrine Maam theres still a bit to do but we can finish it in the morning". John looked up at her and smiled nodding a he took another spoon of ice cream "the garden will look like a paradse once everything is in" said steven chuckling ast John as he pushed his plte aside and sat back patting his tummy "full?" he asked John nodded "and how" was the boys reply leaving Steven smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:16 am

"I'm glad you got enough to eat, John," Khaat smiled. "I want you to feel at home here and at our farm both. I hope you bring your new brother to both places so we can meet him and so he can feel comfortable here like you do. And I am quite sure my mother will have things for you to do tomorrow. She is never without a whole list of things she needs to do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22664
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:21 am

Steven was about to talk when a owl tapped at the window , standing he opened it expecting it to drop the letter at khaat or robert any one but him , but the tawny owl did just that then flew away "seems to be a day for letters " he said picking it up off the window ledge and closing it before moving back to his seat and opening the letter to read it "Humm seems andrew going to be visiting this weerkend , its from the school about the holidays they start this weekend " he said handing Robert the letter to pass to Khaat
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:27 am

Robert passed Khaat the letter, and she read it carefully. "Says he'll be off for a week. Well, it sounds like you'll get a chance to meet your brother this weekend, John. Should be fun. So, if I were you, I'd be having my mother show you all over that farm tomorrow so you have both farms mapped out in your mind and know where all the cool spots are for having fun. I could show you what I thought was cool, but you sound like two adventurous guys. I think with just a little guidance from my mother, you two probably will have a great time. Steven, you'll be lucky if they come home to eat or sleep." She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:41 am

steven laughed "thats ok i got our own barn to fix the rafters need repairng and the roof is in a dire state" he said grinning "ow i think they will come home when tired but i'll know were to find them " he smiled now feeling nervouse at Andrew finally meeting John, his two sons finally being able to play together and become part of a family. he wondered if this was how Khaat felt when she adopted her first child he loked at her wanting to ask her that very question but hoped she would say seeing the look on his face at this moment.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:20 am

"It all works out," she smiled at him. Even if she hadn't seen the look on his face, she did hear his question with her seer's abilities. "And they are going to get along just fine. That much I do know. I am seeing though that Andrew is more of a street kid. He is going to just need to feel like he isn't a charity case. He has trouble, apparently, understanding love. My best suggestion is that whatever you've been doing to gain his trust, keep doing it. He and John will work out their issues on their own. I don't think he's threatened by kids. I think he's more threatened by adults. Just don't change how you treat him, and he'll be fine. In other words, don't rush it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top