Spring Flowers - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 13 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Steven moved to Robert "wow thats a hand full of things" he said chuckling as he looked down it rumming his stubbled chin in thought "Humm, robert you could take half the list i'll takje the other half and togther we could do it" he said looking out into the yard " tiki torches first as its going dark " he said and no sooner he had said it they popped up laid in the ground "so you want them around the deck?" he asked Khaat turning to face her as the deak apeared in a rather secuded spot in the garden , walking out he placed one each side of the path that he created to the porch as he walked and lit it "perfect" he said grinning.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:56 pm

"Khaat, go get off your leg," Robert told her. Khaat had known that was coming. He wanted her to not undo his spells by doing more damage.

"It looks great so far," she smiled. "Just keep going. You know, you both don't need to work past dark. It is okay to come back inside."

As she spoke, Katherine apparated back in and handed her a nice new cherry walking stick with a quartz crystal in the top so that she had something to get around with for a bit. "I was gong to give that to your father for his birthday, but I decided that you needed it more. He'd have only used it for ormamentation. And I have plenty of other gifts for him.," she spoke softly so Robert would not hear. "And I will put dinner together in a jiffy. You go get off that leg."

"Thanks, Mom," Khaat smiled, going back to the sofa.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Steven finished placing the last of the tiki torches looking at how it created a nice relaxing den in the corner of the garden for her "what do you think Robert carry on or leave the rest till tomorrow?" he asked stepping abck and admiring his work for a moment. He knew he could carry on but if he did want would keep him going tomorrow "think we'll stop there for the night finish in the morning" he looked at the now dark sky the clouds rolling over it like great white birds.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:12 pm

"Good idea. I smell Katherine's cooking. Grilled chicken, if I am guessing right. Let's stop for tonight. Let's wake up John and get him ready for dinner. That will make him feel more human. And it will also stop what by now must be a deep rumbling in his stomach. Before you do that, I think I will have a very quick look at him again. I want to be sure he's just relaxing and not still dealing with weakness or fatigue from his capture. Then we'll wake him.. As long as that's alright with you, of course."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Steven nodded "yeah I want to know hes healthy, if his magic keep growing he'll be off to hogwarts with andrew , would be nice both sons in hogwarts" he chuclked and smiled a broud grin at what he had just said "that sounds still so good" he finished as he extinguished the tiki torches and moved to walk inside "ya'd better do it while hes a sleep once he smells that chicken ya got no chance" he chuckled he ahd not smiled or laughed so much in the lasy few months since her woke but today seem to call for it, he felt his soul was clean and feeling new again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Robert went into the living room and found Max curled up on John's lap. Robert laid his hand very softly on John's forehead. He left it there for a long moment. Outside of some of the vitamin deficiencies that were normal for what he had been through, he was fine.

"I think its stress relief, " Robert said quietly to Steven. "He might feel this way for a bit until he starts to feel like life is on an even keel again. Then it should wear off on its own. If it doesn't, let me know. I think you're safe to wake him up and have him washup for dinner."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

steven let out a breath ofrelife "thanks Robert " he said kneeling down to john "John wakey wakey , foods ready " he said chukaling as he sat bolt upright at the word food "really, food?" he said lookig at Steven then to the cat that had taken up root on him "when did i grow a fur bump" he said giggling as he picked the cat up and placed him on the floor "go wash up its chicken". John smiled and dove to the nerest bathroom to wash his hands returning several moments later.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Khaat managed to stand up, and Robert went over to lend her a hand. "Let's not strain this, shall we?" he asked rhetorically, putting his arm around her waist. He led her to the dining room and sat her there. "I want you to eat tonight, Girl," he told her quietly.

"I know, Daddy," she said gently, "I will try. I really will try. I promise. I'm not doing this on purpose. Really."

"I know that. And it is getting better. But Abbey cannot exist on cheesecake for 5 months, Dear. You know that."

"I know," she said as John and Steven and Katherine came to the full table.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm

Steven sat down and John next to him "smells delishiose maam" steven said noticing how john almost bouced in his chair "john sit still "he said. John gave him a look but did as he was told "khaat maam hows your knee?" he asked ducking once or twice under the table to look then back "John!!" steven said sturner John looked at his dad once her hard that tone he sat back and still waiting for the food.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Khaat laughed. "Its much better, John. Thank you. My father is an excellent doctor," Khaat said. "Now, make yourself at home and make sure you fill up. Get enough to eat. My mother always makes more than enough. Have as much as you want. Steven, help him, please get whatever he wants and however much he wants. I want him to feel at home here." Khaat put a piece of chicken on her plate, some brown rice risotto, and some salad.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top