Spring Flowers - Page 14
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 14 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 14 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Steven smiled placing the salad and chicken and rice risotto on Johns plate even though he pulled a face "you don't know if ya like it if ya don't try it." steven said placeing the same on his plate, taking his fork he saw John watch as he ate some of the rice risotto at witch he smiled "mumm its fgood try it" he said and he wasn't just saying that it really was good , he smiled sing John eat it smiling too.

As Steven finished eating John sked for seconds witch Steven happily gave "well looks like ya cooking passed the john taste test if he wants seconds" john nodded and smiled "never seen him eat so much, ya got to give me the recipy " he smiled at her.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:21 pm

"It is far easier than it sounds," Khaat said, "I'm sure Mom will be happy to give you the recipe. I'm glad you liked it, John. "

"And, I did think of dessert," Katherine looked at her with a slight grin, "Pistachio cookies and pistachio ice cream."

"You didn't!" Khaat laughed.

"She's been craving that for weeks, "Robert laughed, "Someone has to indulge her. I say its a bit overdue."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:28 pm

John nodded as he continued to eat , Steven smiled "from the way hes eating it I think i'll need that recipy" he chuckled as john finished his second plate and sat back , his eyes went wide at the sound of the Pistachio cookies and pistachio ice cream "my favorate too " he said grinning at Khaat . Steven just shook his head "none for me thanks , they don't agree with me" he said "coffee would do me nicely" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:34 pm

"Coming right up,"Katherine said, getting up and going to the kitchen. Khaat watched how at home her mother was here, and she was glad. Katherine moved about Khaat's kitchen like it was her own. She watched the coffee float on its own to Steven, and then gradually, ice cream in decorative bowls floated to everyone else, and finally, a plate of freshly baked pistachio cookies. Khaat took one. It seemed to settle a long needed craving. At least her mother understood cravings, if nobody else did. It was like relief to her, especially when she paired it with the pistachio ice cream. "Thank you," she told her mother softly. "With you it was anything mocha flavored," Katherine remembered. "Oh, don't remind me," Robert groaned. "All hours of the day and night--mocha anything. About drove me nutters. And then you turned out not to have all that much of a sweet tooth at all--just a bloody coffee addiction."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm

John smiled ashis bowl steelied infront of him , taking the spoon he took amouth full and smiled "Mumm "was al he could say as ice cream ran down the sides of his mouth quickly he licked it off smiling at Khaat his eyes sparkling as she did.

Steven sighed as he smelt the coffee that floated towards him , this was all he needed to finish off a good meal "janets was strawberrry ice cream and pickles, she ahd me out at 1am if she could to find it for ehr so i bought a seperat freezzer and stocked it till he was born then she couldn't stand it or the pickles" he said smiling as he felt the caffine take affect and he relaxed.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Khaat laughed, as did her parents. It made immense sense to them about the cravings. And Khaat was glad that everyone was enjoying the evening. She even had a second cookie, rare for her, but she had craved the pistachio flavor for so long that she could not help herself. And she was glad John was enjoying it.

"By the way," Katherine said to Khaat, "I took the liberty of taking a sneak peek at Andrew's room, and just so you know, I touched nothing, and I think you would be pleased. You're going to have to pay up, my girl. I hope you didn't bet a lot on it, because I think you lose."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:00 pm

Steven sat forward hearing that kathrin had seen Andrew room he could not help chuckle as she said she had lost her bet "ah but andrews the real judge if he likes it" he said sipping on his coffee as he looked at them all as she drank his coffee.

" Maam may i have some more ice cream" cames johns voice threw the silance as he held up his bowl to Kathrine with a smile and a drop of ice cream on the edge of his lips.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm

"Why, certainly," Katherine smiled, always glad to serve a friend or a guest. She got up and got him more ice cream and let it float back into him. She knew that kids liked to watch magic at his age. She brought in tea for everyone but Steven, knowing he was better off with his coffee. It was one of Robert's new blends, a spiced peach that she really liked.

Khaat liked it too, and she just sat back and enjoyed it. She was beginning to like her time off. It was nice and gave her time to relax and to just reassess her life. She wasn't in a hurry to go back to work at this point.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:16 pm

John looked at the bowl as once more it floated his eyes fixed on it as it lnded infront of him , he could not help but giggle once more digging into the cookies and ice cream smiling as he looked at Steven next to him "dad can we get this in ,pleeeeease?" he sked , stephen chuckled "ok but only when Andrew comes to stay we can get some" he said seeing he ginning child next to him as she sat cradling his coffee taking in the aroma an then sipping it "good coffee, kathrine, maam" he said
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Lupin Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 pm

"I'm glad you like it. When you have a daughter who is as much of a coffee drinker as Khaat is, then you learn to make it smooth and strong," Katherine laughed. "So I presume you two still have more work to do tomorrow. There is no way you got everything done today. I know better. Khaat has had a long time to stew and think about how she wants this yard. There's no way either one of you are getting off easy. So if you like, I can keep John with me tomorrow and you two can finish up. I know John and I can find plenty to do."
Katherine Lupin
Katherine Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 150
Special Abilities : Medium, Talking to Birds, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top