Spring Flowers - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 5 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:28 pm

John could not help chuckle as the ottoman jumped up at Robert , is and went to stroke the strange peice of furniture but he cuckled as they moved up the stairs still amused by the ottoman dog "sir, do ya think it would play with me later?" he asked not having his dog to play with he wanted something to help him forget he had left him on the old farm "jessie use to do that, he was ma dog back home" he said looking back at the ottoman and smiling . Stepping into the hrsary he looked around "wow , never been in a nursary before" he said "I think she'll like it very much "he said moving to her cot "though I think a small frog just there " he ah just poke when it apeared he took two steps and backed away from it an looked at Robert "w..w...what just happened?"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:39 pm

"Nothing, really, boy," Robert laughed, "Your magic is just starting to activate itself. That's all. Nothing to worry about. Between your dad and Khaat and Katherine and me, we'll teach you how to use it. You're growing up, that's all. It's all perfectly normal for a wizard boy like yourself..."

He was about to speak again when he turned. Otto had followed them upstairs and had one of Khaat's shoes in its mouth, wanting to play. "Well, there's your answer. Although I dont suggest you use Khaat's good high heeled shoes to play with. Looks like he likes you." Robert conjured a couple of dog toys for Otto and gave them to John. "Go have fun. There's more room in the back yard. Just don't trample the flowers we still have to plant. Go play for a bit with Otto."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:11 am

John smiled "I...I can do magic , Like andrew " he said looking at his hands and smiling , then to Robert "will you , they kept saying i couldn't do it because i was to old " he looked at the frog in the cot and slowly he smiled " dad will be so suprised , what else can I do?" he asked turning and walking over to Robert , is mind now going faster than a freight train with all the questions he had to ask.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:18 am

"Give it time," Robert laughed. "You'll be able to do a good many things, but not all at once. You'll find out what you can do as your body starts to develop that enough that it shows us what you can do. And, no, you're not too old. You're just about the right age, actually. It will all come in time.When you go to Hogwarts, what you will learn is how to develop and control your natural talents. It will be a good thing."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

John smiled when robert said he was the right age "so much for what they knew" he said chuckling as he moved to the ottoman dog , picking up a chew bone he turned to face Robert "do you think i will be a good as you some day?" he asked feeing the tug as it pulled on it for him to go out side "my dads real good, but hes got nothing on you sir" he said laughing as the ottoman tugged again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:27 am

"That is because I am older than your dad. The older you get, the wiser you get, and the more powerful your magic becomes," Robert laughed. "Your dad is doing fine for his age. I'm sure you will be fine wizard. You go on now, and go play with Otto. He's got much too much energy, more than any footstool ought to have."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:00 pm

joyhn smiled "well i hope when im your age i am just as good" he said laughing as he ran out side Otto following yipping like a small dog behid him as he played tug of war landing sebral times on his butt on the ground behind him but always laughing as he did.

Steven apereated in to hear the sound of laugher, he saw Khaat and Robert then katherine gazing out the window he saw John playing with what looked like an ottoman and he smiled "ya know he'll want me to get a dog now " he said grinning as he loked out the window at john playing "how did ya manage it" he asked softly then raised his hand "nope I don't think I wanna know" he said just smiling as he watched john play just as he ahd all those months ago.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:04 pm

"He talked to Khaat about what was really bothering him," Robert said quietly, "and Khaat and I went and eliminated that little problem. They're gone now, Steven. The lot of them. They won't be back--ever. You and John are free to start a new life. I've studied this out enough to know its done. Its time the two of you moved forward. And he knows it now. And--he's just started today to show some magic. Just a wee bit. " Robert laughed. "He thought he was too old. But he's just about the right age for it, actually."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:31 pm

steven looked at robert and nodded he understood "magic , my son does magic " he smiled "well i never, and your right he is about the same age i started " he rubbed the brim of his hat that he held as he watched john playing and smiled "all I can say is we both ow you a great debt Robert , all of ya and if ya need my help in any way ya just have to ask" he looked to each one of them feeling like a great weight had been taken off his sholders. "do I smell pizza?" he asked "bet john had two slices right" he said grinning.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:36 pm

"Yes," Robert smiled, "He did. It seems to me that what you and John need is to just spend time together. Just enjoy life for a while. Maybe you need to just have some fun. Go fishing or something. Take a walk in the woods. There are a lot of things you could do when you have a place in the country. Or show him how to work some of his magic that he has. Trust me--take the time to help your son heal his wounds. He remembers those empty 6 months, unlike you. He needs you now. He needs you back in his life. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top