Spring Flowers - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spring Flowers - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spring Flowers

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spring Flowers - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Flowers

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:40 pm

John looked at Robert and held out his hand "thank you sir"he said now with a smile, turning to look at Kathrine he smiled "yes maam " he said moving back to the back door he ran out side giving a whoop as he jumped from her porch to the grass then ran back to the flower bed he had been working on. He had to admit Kathrine did have a good eye for flowers, he picked up a light pink flower and dug ahole glancing up at Robert and Katherine he smile broudly to them as he planted it.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:06 pm

"Thank you, Robert," Katherine kissed him, "You just lifted the weight of the world off that boy's shoulders. I'm going to go check on the pizzas." She disappeared to the kitchen.

"Next time I say stay behind me, don't come out," he told Khaat, laughing. "You really do look better without bruises on your face. And I think Rob would much more appreciate not having Abbey jeopardized any further. "

"I'm not trying to risk Abbey, Daddy. But she's okay? Really?"

"Really," he smiled. "You know the way that Lily Potter protected Harry? Well, I'm thinking that either your love or the love that you and Rob both have for her gives her some sort of extra strong shielding. Its one or the other. I dont think its her. I think its you--or both of you."

"And that protection goes away when she is born, doesn't it?"

"Not necessarily. It certainly didnt end for Harry, then. We'll just have to see." At that moment, Katherine called everyone for lunch. Robert looked out the front door and called John to come in and wash up for lunch.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:16 pm

John looked up hearing Robert call lunch "oow yummy pizza "he placed down his tool and ran indoors to th smell of pizza "mumm yummy " he said smiling at Robert and then glancing to Khaat "did you hurt your self ?" he asked as he walked over to her and looked at how she was laid "I'll get you your pizza" he said diving for the kitchen returning with a plate and a singel slice. moving carefuly he carried it to her
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:21 pm

"I just sprained my knee, " she said, "I didn't move quickly enough. Thank you, John. You're wonderful. My father is a good healer. He says I'll be good as new in a couple of days. But I guess that means I can't get down on the ground to plant flowers. Looks like you'll have to do that all without me. But Mom and Dad can handle it, I think, with your help. Oh, and there are muggle colas in the fridge if you want one. Go help yourself. The other kids in the house seem to like them, so I keep them on hand. Just make yourself at home. And don't be shy around that pizza. You eat what you want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:39 pm

John nodded and dove back into the kitchen returning with a plate with one slice on it but a second held in his hand wuith a bottle of coke, cheese streached from his mouth to the slice he had just bit "Mumm reall nice" he said sitting down cross legged on the floor the plate in front of him a habit he had become acustomed to for those six months he had been held captive. He took a second bite savering its flaver a smile on his face as he ate "dad ushually cooks stake or chicken, not pizza its yummy gonna have to tell him to get some in" he grinned his lips smotherd in the red sauce as he licked it from his lips
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 pm

"Well, we live right next door, John," Katherine reminded him. "You and your dad are welcome to come join us for dinner any time. You know that. And when your new brother Andrew comes home, you'll have to bring him over and introduce him. Oh, and I baked some cinnamon cookies for dessert. Those are some of Khaat's favorites. I thought she might like them when she came home. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:02 pm

John's fce lit up"yeah we do" he said thinking when he knew they were cooking pizza he'd insist his dad tok him around "hes coming for the holidays " he said looking at Khaat and smiling "he has a frog , can't wait to see it" he said biting down on the slice of pizza he held "maam how do you know its a girl in there, my mom told me she didn't know till i arrived" he said drinking some of his cola as he looked at Khaat.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:07 pm

"I do know. But how do you know?" she was interested in knowing how John knew. Maybe some of his own magical abilities were coming forward. "We've named her Abbey. We don't know what she's going to look like yet, but Rob--my husband--has already named her Abbey. We have her nursery all ready. Maybe when you're done eating, you'd like to see her room. Mom can take you up to see it if you like. I think it's all ready."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:12 pm

Sitting eating his pizza he just shrugged "I dunno, I just did "he said still eating "yeah, i'd like that " he said stuffing the last pisce into his mouth once that was chewed and swallowed he drank some cola to wash it down with, Picking up his plate he moved to pick up Khaats smiling as he did then quickly moved to the kitchen and back standing next to robert as he waited.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:19 pm

"Come on," Robert smiled, "I'll show you upstairs. " As he turned to walk up stairs the ottoman started to run around Robert's feet, barking and yipping. "You again," Robert laughed. "Khaat accidently cast a spell on her furniture and now it thinks its alive," he explained to John. "This ottoman thinks its a dog. "

"Otto," Khaat called it, laughing, "Down, Boy!" The ottoman ran back over to Khaat barking and yipping.

Robert sighed, exasperating, "You named it?"

"Well, why not? It went running with me one night, so I named it."

"Khaat, dear, you really shouldn't let your furniture run around the neighborhood," Robert said, "Come on, John. Who knows what we'll find upstairs? Its not harmful. Just overly friendly." He led the way upstairs.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top