Deja Vu all over again - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deja Vu all over again - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deja Vu all over again

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu all over again - Page 6 Empty Re: Deja Vu all over again

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:37 am

Matt straightened up and looked in her eyes, he had tears in his eyes now. "Oh Mari, what happened?" he asked sniffling. He pulled her up and held her close kissing the top of her head. "It's okay, I'm not dead no!" he said in a hushed voice. "Everything's okay! I'm alright, you're alright..." he said hugging her tighter. "Everything is fine! Stop crying, its alright," he kissed her full on the mouth. It was a salty and wet kiss, both of them had tears in their eyes.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Mariana looked up at Matt trying to keep her head streight because even though she was able to lie that could never happen when she looked right into someone and told him a fat lie. "What happened is that you almost got killed on my account trying to protect me." she said trying to evict the names and details.Lies were not her stronger side. Before she had time to get away from him feeling like she was a poision that was spreading on everyone, he kissed her softly so her first reaction was to kiss him back and put her hands on his both arms like she wanted to stop this, but she didn't which meant she didn't really want it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:59 pm

Matt stopped and looked at her, "Mari, I don't care! I'd die for you okay!" he said hugging her tightly. Everyone was okay except for her and him. "Mari, everything's alright! Let's go see Khaat. She'll know what to do!" he said pulling out his wand which had been placed in his pocket. He smiled at her, "It's alright," he had stopped crying. He apparated them both to St.Mungos...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top