Deja Vu all over again - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deja Vu all over again - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deja Vu all over again

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu all over again - Page 5 Empty Re: Deja Vu all over again

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:54 pm

Gabrielle knew it was working though she hoped Mariana had enough mental strength untill she would finish it. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO KILL THEM IF YOU FIGHT!!" she yelled at her using legilimency to mark her words inside her head. "Then find strength Mariana!! If they played with your life you will play with theirs on even more cruel way!! If they strike you, you will strike them back with even more force!! If they hurt you, hurt them even more!! Fight for your life!!Don't let them defeat you!!" she was yelling at her from the point where she stood.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Mariana held her head which was going to explode from the tone of Gabrielle's voice. Her words were getting to her more and more though they still didn't stay in her head for long enough so they would make effect. "I don't know that Gabrielle..No one knows that. Better finish me off then risk it for nothing. I can't hurt anyone i am not cruel it's not like me. Why can't you understand that!!" she yelled at her trying to control the headache that was getting painful with each second.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Gabrielle didn't break off her legilimency hoping Mariana would snap out soon because driving her crazy was the least of her problems. She could kill her which wasn't in her plans at all. "Where is your self-confidence Mariana? Your life is still in your hands don't throw it away for one broken relationship. Your parents died true, but they died for the greater good you have to understand that..Just act like you are cruel to those people who caused you pain. That way you will move on easier. Call it the role of your life..Fix your life, take control, finish school, find a new partner if you like. If your destiny is with Jess is the matter only time can tell. But the point is that you are the one that will decide on the end..." she told her holding her a speech hoping that would cause her some thinking before she would finish with this. End could either be good or bad. There was no 3rd option.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Mariana was hardly breathing now considering her head was this close to explode or she was this close to be driven crazy. "I am a bad liar Gabrielle i don't have strength to strike back once again. My whole life was striking back i lost force for it. My parents died because Death Eaters left them no choice." she cried out using the last bit of force to stay concious though that won't last for long anymore.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Gabrielle looked at Mariana not sure if she would be able to finish this fearing of the result of what might happen after since she was already loosing her breath. "The find strength!! It's human to be sad or angry, but not to the point where you want to die Mariana. Your father died to save you! He had a choice to let you die and stay alive, but he chosen your life over his so you could continue where he started. His sacrifice meant nothing, He could have saved your mother aswell if he had forsaken you, but he chosen your life. And now he won't ever rest in peace because he sacrificed them both for nothing! He is turning in his tomb seing what is happening with you now!!" she yelled kneeling next to her. Her head was directly looking at Mariana. If it didn't work this time Mariana would die.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Mariana felt as she was going to faint at any second now untill Gabrielle started speaking about her father. Her voice was passing through her head over and over again. Her senses were coming back to her with great emotional strength. "NO ENOUGH!!" she screamed out on loud throwing Gabrielle out of her mind with such a new strength she never knew she had. Her eyes glowed like white blue sparklings in the moment when she screamed with a scream that would freeze anyone's blood. "That can't be true Gabrielle...Why didn't my dad save them instead of me?" she asked as she put herself in sitting position trying not to cry in front of Gabrielle. Her life flashed in front of her eyes.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Gabrielle lowered down the both wands sighing in relief because this was really snap out in the last moment. One second longer and Mariana would have died. "Yes Mariana it hurts it's supposed to hurt, but not at the extreme you want to die. Anyway Harry wanted you to have this after you graduate, but i consider you need it now because you lost your path..." she said throwing Mariana her wand along with a little yellow box. "There lies the real reason your parents died..It will guide you where you need to go when the time is right.But leave it for later since i have to go back to London. And your friend will need a bit of fixing too.." she said as she stood up and apparated away before Mariana had a chance to ask anything and fetching Richard with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Mariana caught her wand and the little yellow box. It had her family crest on it though before she had time to ask Gabrielle anything she left the scene after mentioning Matt to her. It stroke her like a lightning once she realized he was laying there unconcious while she was patheticly yelling and screaming on Gabrielle. She packed the little yellow box inside of her pocket standing up hardly since she lost balance for complete. Her gasps were silent though they were happening more often now. She tried to apparate, but was too weak for it so she grabbed her stomach with her left arm taking her anti-bleeding potion before she would start to bleed again.

She hurried towards the other part of the forest looking around a bit paranoic. It was dark in the night, but a few minutes later she arrived towards the point where Gabrielle's gorilla left Matt laying. She ran over as fast as she could kneeling on the wet grass to check if he was alright. "MATT MATT COME ON WAKE UP!!" she cried out at him not being able to yell at the moment. "Come on you can't leave me too..I'm sorry" she kept crying over him like he was dead though she wasn't sure about that.Her right hand was passing through his hair while the other one was on his face.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Matt could feel someone shaking him, but he couldn't open his eyes. He was trying all his might to move, he couldn't. He didn't want to go like this, he didn't want to go at all. He forced himself to do what was necessary, he opened his eyes. He looked up and saw Mari crying, he hair in his face. Her hand was in his hair, he had to run the whole situation through his head. He had a black eye and a killer headache, he had no idea why though.
"Mari?" he said looking up at her. "What? Where am I? Why are you crying?" he said pulling her in for a hug.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Mariana was shaking Matt's body for a fair bit getting desperate not being able to apparate him to Khaat so she could fix him. She had no strength to use magic at all for the moment, Gabrielle had exsousted it to its limits. She was relieved when he finally woke up though it didn;t make her sense of guilt any smaller then it was.

But apperently Matt didn't remember anything or he just needed to recover a bit. Gabrielle's gorilla did modify his memory from the part where he had heard Mari's scream though Gabrielle didn;t tell her anything. "Hogsmeade..Don;t know what are you doing here though.." she replied. Part of it was true though she prefered to skip the other part before he would go slap Gabrielle and get himself into even more trouble. "I thought you were dead.." she exclaimed still partly crying while pulled in his hug.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top