Deja Vu all over again - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deja Vu all over again - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deja Vu all over again

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu all over again - Page 4 Empty Re: Deja Vu all over again

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:57 pm

Richard raised his wand quicker then anyone could have predicted he would. "Stupefy!!" he called out pointing his wand directly at Matt's head because it was highly unlikely he would give up. "What excatly do you want to do Gabrielle?" he asked her with a yell looking as his curse flew towards Matt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:03 pm

Matt turned to face the jet of red light, he was caught off guard and he saw the jet of red light hit him square in the face. Before he could think he had been knocked out, laying there on the ground motionless. His eyes closed, his breathing slowed. It was almost as if he were dead, but he wasn't. He was fighting to regain conscious, but failing. He wanted to help Mari, but he couldn't they'd probably wipe his memory. And his thoughts zoomed about his head, only thinking of all the bad things.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:59 pm

Mariana's eyes widely opened as a stash of red light flew directily at Matt. "NO!!" she screamed out as Matt fell on the wet grass not showing any sign of life. She was too fearful about Matt that the fact she could grab his wand didn;t even pass through his head. "Gabrielle call off your stupid gorilla just finish with whatever you want to do!!" she yelled at her direction not being able even to kneel to help him since Gabrielle's 2 wands were still pointed at her.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Gabrielle looked as Richard stunned Matt so quickly that it didn't give her time to move a muscle. "Okay that wasn't necessary..Anyway modify his memory and make sure he doesn't wake up in let's say an hour or so?I don't want to take any chances.." she told him as Mariana seemed to finally give in.Maybe stunning her friend wasn't such a bad idea. She got closer to her and apparated her on the other side of the forest which was more solitary and isolated.

"If you don;t fight it , it will end sooner i promise. First show me what i need to know..." she said as she got on a safe distance from her pointing her wand at her head so she could use legilimency. She doubled its effect with two wands she had in her hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Richard looked as Gabrielle apparated away without waiting for him to give her any kind of reply. He just sighed and got out something that looked like a little bottle of potion from his pocket and put it in Matt's mouth for him to swallow it. It would give him an hour of effect though potion's effect was unpredictable for vampires. "Sorry about this. Obliviate.." he said pointong his wand at his head using weak version of it to modify Matt's memory and make him forget everything that happened after he heard Mariana screaming from the alley.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Mariana felt as her head started to fill in with the thoughts she never even knew about. It was some part of her subconciousness probably so she just shaked when she saw what was going on. She was standing at Hogwarts, her eyes were glowing red and her wand was pointed at Jess,Matt,Sophia,Wilson,McCoy,Arthur,Lily and many other people. Jess and Matt were standing in front of her not attacking her untill she sent a set of killing curses and killed them both. "No!!" she squelled out after returning back to realitty. Her eyes widely opened and she was pettryfied to say a thing.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Gabrielle stopped the spell shocked by what she was seing. It wasn't a fear it was some kind of Patterson's plan which would come to realitty sooner or later. "Mariana it's not a vision it's some kind of predicment...Was anyone in your family a seer? Think fast this can't wait long.." she asked her pettryfied though before she could do anything about it Mariana sat down on the grass without a word.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:22 pm

At the word of predicment Mariana got pettryfied and sat down on the grass like beaten. "It's impossible i would do that. It can't be true.." she said putting her both hands at her face so Gabrielle wouldn't see one or two tears that were going down her face. "Kill me Gabrielle while i am still myself. Don't let me kill them i don't want that i don't want that.. They had beaten me fair and square i don't have strength anymore.." she told her with a desperate begging voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Gabrielle looked as Mariana sat down on the floor with hands on her face.. "Mariana visions are subjective...they change based on your decisions." she told her with a silent voice loweing down her wands for a few moments. She kneeled in front of her looking at her not getting too close knowing she could have anger attack at any moment. "You won't kill anyone Mariana if you find that strength you need because they haven't beaten you yet. You are the one that stepped aside and surrendered without a fight. " she said using legilimency with each word she was saying to her. She was trying to get those words in her head like a mark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Mariana felt like hundred wheels were spinning loudly in her head. Gabrielle;s words were getting to her though they weren't staying in her head for long. "They can't be changed i am going to kill them all anless someone stops me!!" she told her not having strength to yell at her. Her mind was driving her crazy. "I don't have strength anymore Gabrielle!! Stepping aside is what i do best lately.. I lost my life is over just finish me off so i can join my parents and Harry.." she told her using last bit of sense she had.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top