Deja Vu all over again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deja Vu all over again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deja Vu all over again

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu all over again - Page 2 Empty Re: Deja Vu all over again

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:11 pm

Mariana sensed when Gabrielle released her hands not really sure what was she doing. "Why do you keep on with this? There is no point. If you think i need a psyho therapist then why did you come?" she asked not going towards Gabrielle knowing that would be stupid considering she has two wands in her hands. "I don't wish to talk. WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST UNDERSTAND THAT!!??" she yelled at her with a sound of desperate in her voice.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Gabrielle looked at Mariana without changing her expression. "I keep up with this because it's obvious everyone is too busy to remember you. I don't know what you even saw in Potter. I must say that i don't even treat DOGs like this and much less my own aurors, He is responsible for his members and he should be the one to be here right now.." she replied not wanting to drop the topic anytime soon... "And if i keep trying to understand you Mariana you will die because maybe you don't see it but only one step is behind you and your own death. So i am sorry but this is the only way..." she said pointing both wands at her sending Legilimency spell at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Mariana wondered how long untill Gabrielle would give up on her and consider her a lost case. "No one doesn't care and why should they Gabrielle. And i don't wish to speak about Jess he is no longer with me. And won't ever be." she replied to her not having time to say anything else before Gabrielle casted a spell at her. It was again unexpected and the effect was almost momentar. She started going through her head like it was a road seing images one by one. In the moment spell made her effect Mariana screamed and sat on the wooden log because it was almost obvious to her that Gabrielle was doing the same thing as Patterson.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:09 pm

Gabrielle sat down gracefully and keeping her serenity considering she was about to mentally torture Mariana. "I don't care if they do or not. I am still your aunt and i will help you regain your mental balance before you finish up three meters under ground. If Jess doesn't care it should be his problem not yours. You are a smart and beautiful girl Mariana you could have any boy you want. If Jess wants to loose you he will regret later not you.." she said as she started moving Mariana's wand against her.She was penetrating her mind. First image was her parents burning in front of her.This is the thing she knew about. "Come on Mariana what's wrong with you!! Why are you not trying to resist!!?? I taught you Occlumency myself what's blocking you?" she asked trying to get answers using mental torture.It was painful but necessary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:23 pm

Matt was walking down the streets when he had though he heard a scream. He looked around frantically, he knew that scream. It was the same scream that had been heard all around the Ministry when Thomas had been attacking Mari. He followed the scream until he noticed Gabrielle attacking Mari in an alleyway, he wondered why nobody could hear the screams. He shook off the idea placing the answer as a spell in his head. He was hiding behind a large, only looking in so the tip of his head appeared around the corner. He had to maintain the surge of anger he was experiencing. He had grabbed his wand and now his knuckles were white, he was gripping it tightly, yet not so much as to snap it. He watched in horror as Mari's screams broke the air.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 pm

"They shouldn't care anyway Gabrielle...I am nothing to either of them. I don't understand what are you trying to get with this!!" Mariana yelled at Gabrielle with a bit of sense that was still left in her. She haven't taken her potion tonight which means injuries on her shoulder would eventually open. She grabbed her head with her both hands as Gabrielle was passing through much things. First when her parents died then later when she projected a weak shield to defend from Dolores Umbridge.As soon as they took her away she looked at the last standing Death Eater.Or at least what was supposed to be its image though it really happened. Thomas's face was staring right at her before it dissappeared. "Leave me alone Gabrielle i don't want to see nothing else!! It was enough!!" she yelled at her before she moved from the wooden log to sit on the wet grass.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 pm

"Being friends with you should be enough to care about you..Or at least they call themselves like that. Get with this? I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU BEFORE YOU FINISH YOURSELF OFF THAT;S WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO!" she shouted very loud on Mariana when she lost her patience for a couple of moments turning to normal as fast as she got nerved. She looked as Patterson was one of the Death Eaters at her house almost 13 years ago. "No it wasn't enough you need to react!! Something is blocking you and i am willing to see what it is!!" she told her as she sat on the wet grass in front of her knowing she wouldn\t try to attack her since Gabrielle was the one with two wands. She continued scanning Mariana's mind with Mariana's own wand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Mariana was hearing Gabrielle's words like from the distance though she hasn't really remembred them. They would fade away as fast as she would finish telling them. "There is nothing blocking me Gabrielle you are crazy!!" she told her with a loud yell not sure if that would help with anything.Mariana felt as her next memory was coming up which was Harry's funeral. Gabrielle was trying to dig deep and deep though Mariana herself wasn't aware of a lot of things happening in her mind. As she got to something that was not bright enough to see Mari screamed. Her eyes glowed red for a couple of seconds before a branch on the tree nearby exploded.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:41 pm

"Yeah i must be crazy because i am trying to retrieve your mental balance. You are a stubborn girl Mariana though i'll see who will finish up cracking up.." Gabrielle said scanning through Mariana's head when she reached a big amount of cloudy thoughts that were apperently source of Mariana's fears. In the moment she tried to block them she heard as a branch nearby blasted into their direction so she used a Reducto spell to make it dissappear. "There we are Mariana. Just a little more untill i reach what i want then i;ll see what to do next.." she said doubling the effect of her Legilimency by using her own wand aswell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:37 pm

Matt had had enough, he moved away from behind the corner a look of pure evil on his face. "Gabrielle!" He called angrily using a voice full of hate. "Watch your step," he said plainly. "Langlok!" he yelled sending the leg locker jinx at her. He looked up at Mari and he could see her screaming. "Gabrielle, your methods are unethical!" he said loudly. "You're lucky I don't fire you!" he added angrily. He moved towards Mari who's face seemed to have returned to normal. "Are you okay?" he asked her breathlessly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top