Deja Vu all over again - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Deja Vu all over again - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Deja Vu all over again

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Deja Vu all over again - Page 3 Empty Re: Deja Vu all over again

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 pm

Gabrielle didn't expect Minister would appear at this time.Considering she was sitting on the wooden log and her legs were locked by his jinx spell though it would only temporaly distract her. "RELASIO!" she shouted at her own legs that got released before she stood up knowing that even unexpected happenings could be turned to one's use. "Good evening Minister you are just in time." she said as she looked at the scene where apperently someone DID care for Mariana. "Fine this is going to be only time i am going to say this out loud to break your doubts. Head of Magical Law Enforcers is not my post. It was never mine. I am infiltration made by French Ministry of Magic that supports Harry Potter. I am only keeping that post untill it's rightful owner comes to claim it." she said telling this like she was taking tea with it.

"But returning to what's important here sorry i have to finish this as i apperently got to the bottom." she said pointing Mariana's wand at Mariana casting another legilimency spell at her. She had to push her hard or this would be a very short time. "And don't even think about deflecting it because you are going to carry her death on your concience and not because i am going to kill her but because she is one step away from falling for complete." she added quickly not sure if that was going to work though it was worth of trying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:58 am

Matt's eyes were full of hatred, he watched as Mariana was tortured. His wand raised at Gabrielle he was running spells through his head. He was the bloody minister, he could do whatever the hell he wanted to. "Gabrielle, you will release Ms.Diggory now or risk your job," he said his wand pointed at her. "Or, I could simply hex you into next week." he added raising an eyebrow. Matt couldn't take it anymore, he moved in front of the spell blocking it from hitting Mariana. He was caught off gaurd and he saw many terrible images enter his head. The day Emmy had been kidnapped, the day he had been sent off a cliff, the day he killed Abbey's father. "ENOUGH!" he roared and he broke the spell. "DELACOUR!" Matt said in a commanding voice. "You leave now, or you will regret it!" he finished once more. "Final Warning!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:27 pm

Gabrielle really didn't wish to come to a fight with the Minister though if he doesn;t leave her any choice that was unevictable. "Which part of that job is not mine you didn't understand Lestrange? I am infiltration made by the French Ministry on the request of Harry Potter before he died.But let me tell you a story.." she said deciding to tell him the story he would never forget. "Do you have any idea what will happen if you don't let me snap her out of it? You might not have noticed it but her eyes were glowing red when she attacked a death eater in the ministry. Thomas tried to annulate her mind so he could have opportunity to kill her. However, Mariana blocked him in the last moment and not by Occlumency, but because he got to some part of her mind where she didn't want him. Ofcourse he left alot of trace which would mean if he came here right now he could either kill her easly or annulate her mind which would give him the free terain to make a horcrux inside of her. So tell me do you prefer me using reverse psyhology to make her react or you would prefer to kill her once she becomes his horcrux?" she asked as she sat down waiting for him to get the message.

Then she stood up getting inpatient. They were wasting too much time and with each moment Mariana was more at risk my Patterson. "Incerserus!!" she yelled sending two spells from both hers and Mariana's wand. She needed to get him out of the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:13 am

Matt listened to her speech, it was very informative and true. Before Matt could say anything, he had been tied up against a tree. He felt the ropes dig into him and the hardness of the tree trunk. He grimaced, she had done it. She had attacked first, a foolish move for her. "Alright Gabrielle," he said. He had still a hold of his wand and he muttered "Incendio," the ropes caught on fire. "Winardium Leviosa," he said again. He waved his wand again and as the ropes rose in the air, they shot right towards Gabrielle. "Don't even think of coming into work tomorrow," he said angrily

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:24 am

Gabrielle looked as Matt released himself of thr ropes she threw at him. Why doesn't anybody understand that this was the waste of time. Patterson would eventually attack and Mariana wouldn't be in the condition to defend. "Tempestas!!" yelled Gabrielle sending a weak version of the original charm to blow out the fire and the ropes on the completely neutral side. "Look here minister. If you are going to sit and watch her die you are free to do it. But i have to do something about it with or without your approval. And don't make me laugh i am French Vice Minister which means i wouldn't be loosing anything.." she yelled at him knowing she would have to do something quick. "RICHARD I KNOW YOU ARE HERE SOMEWHERE I COULD REALLY USE YOUR HELP!!" she yelled out knowing he was hidden somewhere waiting for her call.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:29 am

And indeed Richard ran out of woods a minute later with his wand on and made his way in front of Gabrielle waiting for her orders. "You rang?" he asked looking from Mariana sat on the wooden log like she wasn't quite herself to the Matt who was there pointing his wand at Gabrielle. "What the hell are you doing?Are you trying to get entire Order of the Phoenix on your head?" he asked knowing fighting with new Minister wasn't excatly pleasing for other Order members. He had no idea why was Mariana there though. He didn't seem to find a valid explenation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Mariana was listening to Gabrielle though words didn't stay long on her mind because she had very poor concetration at the moment. As Matt jumped in front of her she zoomed back into realitty with her eyes widely open. Richard came on Gabrielle's call. Mariana started to fear for Matt so she stood up as quick as she could running over to him. "Matt don't i am not worth of the effort.." she told him loud enough so only he could hear her.She had no wand so it would be 2 on 1 and herself as neutral.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:16 am

Matt looked as Richard appeared, two on one. "Going to get your lapdog to do all the work are you?" he said laughing. "Morgan, you attack the Minister. I have no choice to fire you! I'll let you decide," he said folding his arms over his chest. He looked when Mari spoke, "Yes you are." he said to her. "Just stay aside while I handle my ex employees." he looked to Gabrielle then Morgan.

OoC:Alright, we'll need to think of some reason for you to keep their jobs back Mari. That is, if you want their jobs back.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Mariana had no wand so she wasn't even thinking about helping Matt though she knew Gabrielle wasn't afreid of sending her auror at her. "Matt don't he is a foreign auror...He is not afreid of attacking you. Better just go while you still can.." she begged him though not loud enough for Gabrielle or Richard to hear.

OOC:Yeah when i catch you on MSN.. Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Gabrielle sensed as Richard came right behind her just a few moments after she called him. Mariana stood up aswell though she couldn't hear what she was saying. "Last warning Minister step aside. I won't damage her or at least not permanently. Everything i do or stop doing is for her own good so you choose.." she told to Matthew not really wishing to send Richard at her though she didn't seem to have much of a choice. "If he doesn't step aside Richard attack him. Don't kill him just distract him for a while. What i want to do shouldn't last too long.." she told to Richard loud enough so only he could hear her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top