Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is most likely going to sing a love song on V-day?

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_left19%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_right 19% 
[ 5 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_left27%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_right 27% 
[ 7 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_left15%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_right 15% 
[ 4 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_left15%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_right 15% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_left8%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Bar_right 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Empty Re: Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:15 pm

I wasn't born yesterday i know what Rolling Eyes means!

"Nope i am not changing my mind.At least not about Andrian.Come on he is like PA's personal Don Juan if you know what that is."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day - Page 2 Empty Re: Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 pm

"Yes, I do get your Don Juan drift. However, he's not the singing type. He's the type to pay someone else to go and sing a song on behalf of him, if you catch my drift. I just can't imagine him singing a love song! I refuse to change my mind xD. Matt, however, is a carefree person who would sing regardless of how good or bad his voice was! And I would imagine Nikki would be the same."
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 pm

"Well right now i don;'t think Matt is actually in the mood for singing.Nikki could sing well,but she needs a partner to sing to you know?On the other side Andrian was always a fine musician so i stick to him."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:45 am

I voted for myself, even though I don't know why I'm up for it....Razz

EDIT: Never mind, I know why now! The reason I have more than one vote is because I'm in a band, duh! xD
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 am

Albus Severus Potter wrote:You guys suck at this now. Nothing like the old days.

which reminds me https://www.pottersarmy.net/pensieve-f39/best-admin-t1207.htm?highlight=best+admin

Oh...wow
Facepalm

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 am

^Its not the Matt and Gin date!!!

Though I can put that up if you like Smile
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:34 pm

"About the link Darren clearly won.But truth is i wasn't admin back then so that doesn't worry me. Razz Oh and if it serves you for something Abbs.Remy was the one that nominated you for this award.But i still say GO ANDY!!!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:12 pm

NO NO NO NO NO NO DARREN!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll have to dig something up of yours!!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am

Hmmm....Probably Sophia...and Matt.....and Nikki.....

I was going to say Andrian but he isn't the type of person to sing happy love songs..(no offense)

As for Abbey & Belle, I've never read them sing a post...(Did that sentence make sense?)
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

"And after some 42 hours of voting the results on score board look pretty tied to me.Nikki took the small lead over others for the moment.On 2nd place a tide up between Andrian,Sophia and Abbey and on the last place is Belle.The difference is small so i say VOTE FOR ANDRIAN!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top