Most likely to sing a love song on V-day
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is most likely going to sing a love song on V-day?

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_left19%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_right 19% 
[ 5 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_left27%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_right 27% 
[ 7 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_left15%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_right 15% 
[ 4 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_left15%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_right 15% 
[ 4 ]
[ 4 ]
Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_left8%Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Bar_right 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Empty Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Yay it's february grand opening!

Let's rock this party!! Very Happy

There is innovation.Multipie choice is allowed.

Just not more then 2 please!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Empty Re: Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:46 pm

"Well I'd say Matt or Nikki, but everyone apart from Sophia is on equal footing at the moment! What could this suggest...?"

Jemma & Mari commentating ftw.

Uhm yeah, voted for Matt and Nikki. (Y)
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Most likely to sing a love song on V-day Empty Re: Most likely to sing a love song on V-day

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I remember that! lol

Anyhow. Nikki, shes cheerful..
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:51 pm

"I would place my toes for Andrian because he was always rather emotional and expressive.Why do you think he would otherwise change so much couples?My 2nd choice would be Sophia since she is a romantic type,but future is in motion so let's look and commentate!"

Welcome to award Albus aka Darren! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:54 pm

You guys suck at this now. Nothing like the old days.

which reminds me https://www.pottersarmy.net/pensieve-f39/best-admin-t1207.htm?highlight=best+admin
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:03 pm

"Ah yes, I am a genius. Always have been, always will be. Even Darrenna digs up old threads to remind me of my amazingness. What can I say? That thread wasn't even commentating though! And don't worry, you won't be disappointed Darry! How can you say it's suck-ish after, what, two posts? How dare you? How VERY dare you?"
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

^Now thats better.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not annoyed so easily anymore.

And ALSO, I am sooo amazed by your modesty Rolling Eyes
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:07 pm

"We are commentating here.If you can't be nice at least don't be rude.Me and Jemzy here are proffesionals and no one is trying to annoy you Darren.At least not me.So let's go for Andrian and Sophia!!"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

I was complimenting Jemma, how is that being rude?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:14 pm

"Isn't my modesty amazing? I know, it is. You don't even have to comment on that. You've already proved that you admire my brilliant and giftedness. Complimenting me is NEVER rude. Regardless. Mari is of course right on us being professionals, we have much experience in commentating, as you have pointed out, Darry.
BUT back on topic. I clearly say Matt and Nikki, as they are both people who would sing. Maybe Sophia, but Andrian just isn't cheerful enough! No way in hell! Come on!"

Yeah, uhm, nothing meant to be taken personally, and I'm more modest IRL. Online I go a bit OTT with the "modesty" sometimes Razz.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top