A time to SING!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A time to SING! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A time to SING!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A time to SING! Empty A time to SING!

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 am

Every week's the same
Stuck in school's so lame
My parents say that I'm lazy
Gettin' up at 8am's crazy
Tired of bein' told what to do
So unfair, so uncool

The day's too long
And I'm holding on
Til I hear the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when we're gonna (time when we're gonna)

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Til the dance floor falls apart
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
We're gonna have some fun
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go oh oh (go oh oh)

Hangin' out's
Just somethin' we like to do
My friends and the mess we get into
These are the lessons that we choose
Not a book full of things we'll never use

The day's too long
And I'm holding on
Til I hear the bell ring
'Cause that's the time when we're gonna (time when we're gonna)

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
Gonna lose control
It feels so good

Wish it would never end
Spending time with my friends
Oh with my friends

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
Gonna lose control
It feels so good
To let go...

Breakout
Let the party start
We're gonna stay out
Gonna break some hearts
We're gonna dance
Uh oh, all over again
We're gonna wake up
Everyone we know
Gonna lose control
It feels so good

After singing that upbeat rock song, Nikki was a bit worn out and exhausted. She shook her head and paced around the room for a little bit. She finally sat down and rested for a while.

She was wearing short pink cotton shorts with pink converse shoes as well as a grey singlet with a tiny bit of her green bra showing. She also had her hair in a pony tail and did not wear any make up today.

She got her drink bottle and drank a bit of water and put the bottle down again. And then she wiped her mouth with her hand, like a guy, but she didn't care because no one was here, right?
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

A time to SING! Empty Re: A time to SING!

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 am

Daniel had just finished Qudditch try-out, he didn't feel quite certain that he had done a good enough job to Jack to make it on the Gryffindor Qudditch Team. He loved Qudditch, he was very good at it too, he was quick, fast, strong and very flexible. He had practice almost all his life, it was his ambition to be a professional Qudditch player one day.

Daniel had a long day, today and he was feeling a little tired but he didn't really want to go back to the Gryffindor Dormitories yet, there were lots of people there. So he went to the empty classroom, to find some peace and quite. He pushed the door open, and walked in, spotting a girl singing beautifully in the classroom. Her voice was so beautiful and smooth in his ears, he couldn't help but enjoy the sound of her voice filling the classroom. It wasn't really what he was looking for but it was still peaceful. He decided not to distract her so he found somehwere to sit down and smile as he watched her sing. "You have a beautiful voice," he told her after she finish singing, smiling, warmly at her. He looked at her with confusion, he couldn't help but wonder if she was okay. She didn't seem to look good at all

He wore a blue shirt and brown shorts.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Number of posts : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:56 am

Nikki who turned and saw a guy there almost jumped. "Oh, um, thank you..I didn't notice you come in.." Nikki replied, blushing and smiling. She had met him once before when she was trying out for Quidditch as well and so he is a fellow Gryffindor, but never quite caught his name. "I like to sing..alot.." Nikki smiled. She felt embarrassed because she wasn't looking her best and just looked horrible. "I'm Nikki Granger..5th year," Nikki introduced herself to the guy. She hoped he was near her age...But most likely not as he seemed taller and older about 16 or 17 years old.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:16 am

Daniel laughed, softly as he saw her jump when she noticed he was sitting in the room with her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he told her, flashing his cute, devilish grin of his. He had met this girl before, at the Qudditch try-out, trying out to be a seeker. He thought she had the potential to be a seeker, she was pretty good, he was impress with her skills. But he knew that wasn't his decision to make, it was jacks, after all she was the Qudditch Captain. "Yeah, you would be. If you had a beautiful voice like that," he smiled at her as he got up from his chair and walked over to her. Daniel knew she wasn't looking her best, he could tell that something was on her mind that was bothering her. "Nikki," he repeated, a small smirk smeared onto his face like dye in water. "Hmm. Nice name," he told her, looking at her in amusement. "Daniel, Daniel Valentine - 6th year," he said, wiping the sweat from his hand he got from Qudditch so he could shake her hand. He had dirt and sweat smeared onto his face from Qudditch, he hadn't had a good shower yet. The locker room was too full for him to have a shower.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 am

"Oh, you didn't scare me, I was just...suprised...okay, maybe scared," Nikki replied, embarrassed. Nikki smiled back at him after he smiled at her, making her feel really happy. "I doubt it's a beautiful voice....but thank you," Nikki said to him. Nikki smiled at looked at him, glad to hear he was only a sixth year, if she had a heart, it would be leaping with joy. "Nice to meet you, Daniel," Nikki replied, giggled as she watched him wipe his hand and so Nikki shook his hand, not caring if it was dirty and sweaty. Nikki was almost falling for him, the same way she fell for Harry, Nikki shook her head and gulped and told herself not to fall hard again or she'll be crushed again. "You're good at Quidditch," Nikki complimented. She hoped that she and him would make the Quidditch team and have some more time together...well, so she could see him more.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:39 am

Daniel let out a small chuckle escape his lips as she tried to tell him she wasn't scared but ended up saying she was. "Sorry," he repeated again, laughing. He thought she was really cute and funny, he was already enjoying her company. He could tell she was too, her smile interpreted the beauty of her face. No lies or deception were hidden behind her smiles, just like Leslies. He was glad to see another person who actually smiled because they were happy to see him. "No problem, your too modest," he grinned at her, his dagger-like fang could be seen in between his teeth. Daniel loved the way she giggled, he could she was the playful type. He always loved a playful person, they were so comforting and happy to be with, they were so..... playful. He was quite surprised she didn't pull her hands away from him even though she knew his hands were sweaty. All he could think in his head was. Wow! - shes impressive. "You think so?" he asked as she complimented him about his qudditch skills
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:45 am

"It's alright," Nikki replied, with a grin. This guy was too sweet and kind, Nikki thought. Nikki rose an eyebrow and chuckled. "Mmm, okay, I'll admit I have a nice voice," Nikki said. Well, according to muggleworld as Hannah Montana, she had a great singing voice and had millions of fans, but in the wizarding world, she just wanted to be treated like anyone else, without Fame and without special passes. Nikki gulped and frowned slightly, after seeing a dagger-like fang in his teeth and wondered if he were a vampire too? Nikki bit her bottom lips and didn't dare to ask....why not? Well, if she was wrong, she'll be embarassed and humiliated. "I know so, and if Jack doesn't put you on the team, well it's their loss," Nikki smiled at him. Nikki looked at him, and everytime she did, she could help but smile and look away, just to look at him again - it was like some weird spell. "I couldn't help but see a dagger-like fang...are you...are you a vampire?" Nikki finally asking him, as the curiousity was eating her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:05 am

Daniel looked at her and watched her carefully, reading her expression on her face. He smiled as she said she accepted his apology for scaring her like that. He didn't say anything, he wasn't the type to talk a lot. He was more of a physical person, he like doing things with hands like sport or something that had to do with recreational creative art. Then when she admitted she had a good voice, he smiled and couldn't help but laugh, softly as she said this. "Well..Well.. there you go. That's the attitude I'm talking about," he told her, smirking at her. His expression happy and cheerful. She had this kind of aura around, one that made almost anybody near her almost happy and excited to be with her. Daniel watched her carefully, he couldn't help but notice the way she stared at him like he was freak. He knew she was scared of the way he had fang between his teeth, he didn't want to scare her so he just closed lips to hide his teeth and smile. "Thanks," chuckled Daniel. "I could say the same about you, it'll be a shame without you in the team" he told her. To his dismay he heard her say she saw his fang and asked if he was a vampire. He didn't say anything for a second, he was afraid to scare her away. "And, what would you do if I said I was?" he asked, curiously.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:15 am

Daniel was probably thinking Nikki was weird for staring at him like a freak which made Nikki sort of embarassed and depressed in a way. "Hmm, thank you, and if they don't choose either of us, we can have a celebration of our own!" Nikki chuckled. Nikki gulped once more and smiled at him. She knew it, he was a vampire, okay, he hasn't admitted it yet, but he pretty much has. There were so many ways she could go about this and she didn't know which to choose. "Well, if you are I wouldn't do anything," Nikki began. Nikki bit her bottom lips and chuckled softly before continuing. "Except say, 'so am I'," Nikki said with a smile and looked at his eyes. "But if you're not, I'd apologize and feel really guilty and say 'but I am a vampire'," Nikki finally finished explaining.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel M. Valentine Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:26 am

Daniel read the expression on her face, he could tell that she felt quite weird and embarrassed for staring at him, for stupidly flashing his fang at her. It surprised him, she wasn't like the other girls squirming away like bugs when ever they thought he was a vampire. She wasn't scared of him, instead she just sat there being embarrassed instead. He looked at her sympathetically, he couldn't help but feel sorry that she has to sit there wondering if he was a vampire or not. Daniel thought it was cute and adorable at the same time. "Hmm. I would very much like that," he nodded and smiled at her. The idea of partying together even if they didn't make to the Qudditch Team sounded so comforting in his head. At least they were not sitting and whining about not making it on the team. Although part of him inside still wanted to make it to the team, so badly. It was a part of him, Qudditch had became his life. He wanted to persue his dream as a worldwide Qudditch champion. Daniel listened to her carefully as she told him what she'd say if he was a vampire and was quite shock to hear that she said she was one too. "Prove it," he told her. He wasn't ready to show off his fang to her yet, he didn't trust her yet to show his fang in case it'd scare her away.
Daniel M. Valentine
Daniel M. Valentine

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top