Breathe (Sophia) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breathe (Sophia)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 4 Empty Re: Breathe (Sophia)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:32 pm

Hmm..you know the song, Breathe, I just sang? Nikki asked. Did you like it? Nikki asked. You know, I didn't write it..Actually, I helped Tim write it, then he gave the song to me cause he said the song sounded too girly for him to sing and he didn't want to be called gay. Nikki chuckled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 am

Sophia smiled. "Wow, that's awesome he's a really good songwriter he should go back to singer he's great at it!"said Sophia softly. "But it's a beautiful song, Timmy told me he could get me a record aable in a heart beat in the muggle world I didn't think I wa that good for that!"said Sophia softly
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:15 am

Nikki listened to her and smiled. Awh, that's so nice and sweet of him. Nikki told Sophia. He must still care about you. Nikki said in a quiet voice. Yeah, but you heard him, right, he's here to take a break from muggle world. He said he couldn't stand being ambushed by screaming fans..there were even mum fans and that creeped him out! Nikki laughed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:54 am

Sophia sighed. "Yeah him and Danny and anyother boy I ever dated!"said Sophia softly and sighed once again. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know, he told me but he told me he does misses music alot."said Sophia as she took a drink of her butterbeer. "I even get that when I sing here and I don't even have a record lable!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:59 am

Well you could be something bigger in muggle world if you take up Timmy's offer. Nikki smiled. You'd be awesome! A healer in the magic world then by night a singer in muggle world. Nikki chuckled. The waiter came back with both Nikki and Sophia's orders. She put down the pasta infront of Sophia and the king prawns infront of Nikki. Enjoy your meal, ladies. the waiter smiled and walked off. Thank you. Nikki said, before the waiter hurried off.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, maybe I can do for extra money but I can't do that forever though."saidSophia softly. "Thankyou."said Sophia before he walked off. As Sophia took a bite andswallowed she smiled. "Yum, this is good Nikki sis you should try it!"said Sophia softly. "So what about you Nikki, are you going to finish school or continue being Hannah?"Sophia asked her sister softly. "I'm going to finish my final year here even though things are horrible at Hogwarts."said Sophia sighing. "I honestly thought of dropping out but I thought against I need to finish in order to be a healer."said Sophia
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:00 am

Nikki picked up a fork and took a tiny bit of Sophia's order and tasted it. Hmm, yum, that is good. Nikki nodded in agreement. Nikki then picked up her fork, cut up her prawns and took a bite. Oh yum...garlic sizzling oiled prawns, delish! Nikki smiled. I am going to finish school...I can't be Hannah forever...I have to choose a job in this world...Maybe when I finish school, I'll end Hannah. Nikki shrugged. Do not drop out! It would be a terrible mistake! Nikki said, speaking from her own experience. I know you'll be a fantastic healer. Nikki said to Sophia, to boost her confidence.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah good idea Nikki sis, I say do that."said Sophia softly as she gave her sister a soft warm smile. When she said she'll make a great Healer she smiled. "Aw, thanks Nikki sis."said Sophia reachig over the table and hugging her. "I just wished I had my Head Girl position back I loved it although it was tough but I lovd doing it!"said Sophia sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top