Breathe (Sophia) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Breathe (Sophia)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Breathe (Sophia) - Page 3 Empty Re: Breathe (Sophia)

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:27 am

Matt told me that he loves us like daughters. Isn't that sweet of him? Nikki said, as she skimmed through the menu. Yes, definetely father like. Hmm what do you think you'll eat? Nikki asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:34 am

Sophia smiled when she asked her if she thoght that as sweet. "Ye very sweet Nikki sis, I love him almost or evenly as I love you!"said Sophia softly. As she picked up the men she looked at it. "Hm... I think I'll have the chicken alfredo pasta bowl tha comes with a salad."said Sophia soflty.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:53 am

Nice and healthy. Nikki nodded, impressed. I think I'll have the chargrilled king prawns with sizzling garlic oil and chips on the side. Nikki said, licking her lips. And maybe lemon soda too. Nikki added.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:08 am

Sophia looked at Nikki and laughed. "Hungry are we?"Sohia asked her laughing her tinling bell laugh. "Yeah I decided to eat more healthier food, it's better for the body and mind."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 am

True...But then again..We're vampires...It's not like these food we're about to eat will do very much. We still have to have blood. Nikki sighed, that being a vampire wasn't as good as she'd thought it would be. And we've got plenty of time to eat healthy, I mean, we'll be here for a very long time. Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Sophia laughed. "True I didnt think about that, latel I haven't been thinking of anything my mind ben blank!"said Sophia softly. At leae we can eat jnk food and we'll never look like we gained weigh for we burn if off quickly. As Sophia looke around and made sure no on was around she took a vil of blood out of her jacket and drunk it quickly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:18 am

Nikki nodded and grinned. You got that right. Nikki said as she took another sip of her butterbeer. Waiter? Nikki called out. The waiter came back with a notebook and pen and grinned at the Granger's. May I take your order? the waiter asked, boredly. Sure can, I'll have the chargrilled king prawns with sizzling garlic oil and chips on the side, plus a lemond soda. Nikki told the waiter. And you?the waiter asked Sophia.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:06 am

Sophia smiled warmly bbackat the waiter. "Yes, I'll have the chicken alfredo pasta bowl tha comes with a salad with another butterbeer please."said Sophia softly as she gave the waiter her menu. "Ok ladies,I'll get those in for you two."said the waiter as he walked he smiled and winked at Sophia. "Did you see that Nikki sis, he smiled andwinked at me!"said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:19 am

Nikki giggled and grinned. I know! Nikki said, as she shook her head. Sometimes I wonder if men only choose to be waiters to hit on single girls. Nikki said, wondering. Or maybe he was being nice. Nikki shrugged. Nikki then laughed at her own comment about the waiter being nice.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:28 pm

Sophia laughed. "I know Nikki sis, I wonder that to myself!"saidSophia as she rested her head on her hands. "Yeah maybe... or he was being alittle of both."said Sophia softly aas she looked out the window and sighed.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top